Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_vote_lcapI was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_voting_barI was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_vote_lcapI was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_voting_barI was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) Flags_0

I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf)

Go down 
+3
Kalash
Nadeox1
bobf
7 posters
AuthorMessage
bobf
Noob
Noob

I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) Empty
PostSubject: I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf)   I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:24 am

Hello staff scs, as you know I'm bobf [br] Bill, you guys know that I was behind a lot of time with multiple accounts and actually the two of them was mine and besides I also wore my friend, and I was banned for 999 days Shocked
and bear at that time I had not played more than I desistalei lfs yesterday and yesterday I started playing again I had made a request to desbanirem my account today and staff in the server thought I was still banned and Lorix banio me now you guys can please let me desbanirem. thank scs
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf)   I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:36 pm

You were banned for Hacks if i remember correctly + Multiaccount..

F**k Off, we won't unban you.
Back to top Go down
Kalash
End Is Ner
End Is Ner
Kalash

PostSubject: Re: I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf)   I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 11:00 pm

Yeah, just remembered now -.- I saw him using ghost mod, but I have no evidence though.. Anyway, It isn't needed anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/AndreFranco69
Asasaq
Monky
Monky
Asasaq

PostSubject: Re: I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf)   I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 1:35 am

i told admins about him and asked if he was multi accounting but no answer..

and [SCS]ShadowFox also commented on him but he got no answer

So gui cya Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf)   I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:17 am

There's a difference between multiaccounting and being stupidly obvious

Original name was [BR]Gui - banned for whatever
Then you made a new account - Gui123gui5 - banned for multi account
Then you made another called Gui123gui12 and your player name was "Master" for both of those - DAFUQ - banned again
Then you made another account; username "Master" player name "Master" - guess what? BANNED
Then you came on with your original name "bobf" player name "[BR]Gui" - thought I'd let you think you'd get away with it for a bit, but yesterday BOOOM - take a wild guess what happened - BANNED
Guess what's happening now
BANNED - see ya in 2.5 years Smile
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf)   I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:19 am

Oh btw.
Guess what's not happening..

YOU GETTING UNBANNED Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf)   I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:52 am

Well, tbh, if someone gets banned 999 days and he wants to play, obviously he's going to make another account because he doesn't have anything to loose now if he gets banned. But when this guy makes a new account, or the username is almost the same as the previous one, or he uses a nickname that he has used with previous accounts. Please, Gui, if you are gonna make another account, do what's necessary to not being caught at the first day. IT'S NOT THAT DIFFICULT *facepalm*. This guy makes me laugh so much xD It's like "hey admins and friends, i've been banned by you, but don't worry, i'm gonna make another account named Gui an my name will be Gui, so we can play together Very Happy" "THAT'S NICE MAN! NICE TO PLAY WITH YOU AGAIN GUI! (reporting mode: on)"
Back to top Go down
bobf
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf)   I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 2:57 am

hey hey hey, since when you guys say I have 3 accounts, I have 3 accounts so my two bobf LULAMOLUSCO and password you want to become a voltade LULAMOLUSCO enter login: LULAMOLUSCO
password: oi12345678
Back to top Go down
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

PostSubject: Re: I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf)   I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 3:37 am

Doesnt Matter! You are not getting unbanned!!!!!

Stop asking to be unbanned. Multi accounts and hacks/cheats are 999 days ban indefinitely with slim to no chance of being unbanned.

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
http://gamersunited.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf)   I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I was banned unfairly : [br]Gui (bobf)
Page 1 of 1