Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
bobf ban scs cruise I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
bobf ban scs cruise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
bobf ban scs cruise I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
bobf ban scs cruise I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
bobf ban scs cruise I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
bobf ban scs cruise I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
bobf ban scs cruise I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
bobf ban scs cruise I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
bobf ban scs cruise I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
bobf ban scs cruise I_vote_lcapbobf ban scs cruise I_voting_barbobf ban scs cruise I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
bobf ban scs cruise I_vote_lcapbobf ban scs cruise I_voting_barbobf ban scs cruise I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
bobf ban scs cruise Flags_0

bobf ban scs cruise

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GUI Gui
Noob
Noob

bobf ban scs cruise Empty
PostSubject: bobf ban scs cruise   bobf ban scs cruise I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 2:37 pm

people I was banned because Metagross that I reported it and I went over to another server and met with Bowey and he talk so I was banned for 7 days over 7 days has passed and when they see you enter on the server appears unauthorized connection scratch
more because I can not enter now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bobf ban scs cruise   bobf ban scs cruise I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 12:13 am

I have analysed all the topics required for me to understand this situation. I have analysed your ban form, your two ban appeals, and now this is your third.

My evaluation is this, you have used a cheat/hack/modification directly onto our server. This is against our rules of conduct that you were meant to maintain. Unfortunately we never allow hackers or cheaters ever to under our server. Unfortunately you are one of them.

I did notice some things, that are that 'you called Metagross racist' for no clear and absolute reason. He did the right thing reporting you and you cannot blame him for doing that.

Now I haven't yet seen the replay yet, but everone else has who can make a significant difference. Now if you want, I can look at the replay myself and analyse and make an evaluation. It may make a difference or it may not. Depends on if you are really and actually innocent. If you want just post a reply below and notify to have a look at your replay.

And next time, please take some time to write a post, it takes me a very long time to understand what you have typed. It's almost like deciphering into Federal Records or me trying to understand the algorithm that you have created. xD

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: bobf ban scs cruise   bobf ban scs cruise I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:52 am

GUI Gui wrote:
people I was banned because Metagross that I reported it and I went over to another server and met with Bowey and he talk so I was banned for 7 days over 7 days has passed and when they see you enter on the server appears unauthorized connection scratch
more because I can not enter now

First of all, this topic is not in the right place.
Bowey was banned for 7 days. You are banned for ever. Cheating is punished by 999 days ban. Next time read the rules. But if you wanna be unbanned, make a post on the [SCS] Ban Appeal forum with the right form. If not, i'll see you in 2 years and 269 days.
Back to top Go down
GUI Gui
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: bobf ban scs cruise   bobf ban scs cruise I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:23 am

I recognize that I'm sorry I missed but I have not read the rules because too tiring for me to translate and more today I changed my pc restored long I will have more to teleport I'm desperate to play again until I got a new steering wheel, I'm sorry if I wrote wrong and also the things that I did and I also speak so I used the teleport that week because Tava inritado a bad mistake because by it I was -100,000 cash also sorry for what i have told you Metagross sure you were treated you like I should. Sorry Bill Gates, and more right What you do not intend tell the translator speaks of different verbs Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: bobf ban scs cruise   bobf ban scs cruise I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:06 am

Well, it was nice to see you understanding the mistakes that you have made. Just please be patient until the meantime, there are always other servers which will be happy to accompany you in the meantime. And thank you very much for apologising to Metagross. I appreciate that very much from you.

Unfortunately I still didnt understand very clearly what you said, but its alright. You can always visit Russian Cruise or Live Cruise if you wish to use a cruise server very desperately as they will be very happy to accompany you and also they are not biased or racist at all.

Please feel free to come back to us after 2 and a half years.

I hope to see you soon, whether on this server or even on another server.

Kind Regards,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bobf ban scs cruise   bobf ban scs cruise I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

bobf ban scs cruise
Page 1 of 1