Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_vote_lcapUnfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_voting_barUnfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_vote_lcapUnfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_voting_barUnfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting Flags_0

Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
M3Fan1™
Getting Good
Getting Good
M3Fan1™

Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting Empty
PostSubject: Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting   Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:46 am

M3Fan1's Ban appeal

Who banned you? : Kietux i think (im not really sure but the last thing i saw was on the screen of my friend was R8Fan1 is multiaccounting or something

how long you think he banned you? : Forever

he banned you for? : Multiaccount

why the ban is unfair for you? : WELL first of all the same happend Last summer in 2012 when Liam though i where multiaccounting, but we cleared that up. And idk how its even posible for a person to controll two cars on two different pc's, When the other one is on all the way on the left side and the other one is on the right, how is it even posiblle for a human to something like that? if you can do it you got some Serious skillz man.
I got proof that Me And R8Fan1 is TWO different people -.-' just look what Nadeox1 wrote at the bottom of the first page

https://scs-cruise.forum.st/t1474-m3fan1-s-ban-appeal?highlight=M3Fan1
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting   Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:53 am

you got banned by [SCS]Neko and your IP matched with AudiR8
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
M3Fan1™
Getting Good
Getting Good
M3Fan1™

PostSubject: Re: Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting   Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 7:59 am

kietux wrote:
you got banned by [SCS]Neko and your IP matched with AudiR8

Because im at his place .-., sorry if im rude, but HAVE you EVEr heard OF VISITNG FRIENDS?
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting   Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:01 am

I don't know anything about this situation, just that you're banned read other topic post. Thank you for listening
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
Adrian
Loser
Loser
Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting   Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 8:04 am

Okay so now how this looks the server wont allow IN REAL LIFE FRIENDS THAT IS NICE! This has happend before last time he was here... Want more proof add me on skype adrian.dillerud so you can se!
Back to top Go down
Liam
Olmost a Spammer
Olmost a Spammer
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting   Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:34 am

Ok, you're both unbanned, we apologise for the misunderstanding.

TOPIC LOCKED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting   Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unfairly banned because of suspicion of Multi accounting
Page 1 of 1