Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_vote_lcapCozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_voting_barCozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_vote_lcapCozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_voting_barCozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. Flags_0

Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TheCozmicDragon
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
TheCozmicDragon

Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. Empty
PostSubject: Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.   Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 10:21 am

I don't want to bump my last gallery, after all, I deleted the account associated with it a good while ago and the last post there was nearly a year ago. Anyway...

Let me just slap here a few of the latest wrecks and fails I've collected from the more recent SCS days.

Going Sideways: You're Doing It Wrong:

Concrete Hug:

Raising the Bar:

Aerodynamics are Everything:
Back to top Go down
VANKO
Administrator
Administrator
VANKO

PostSubject: Re: Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.   Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2016 12:33 pm

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
TheCozmicDragon
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
TheCozmicDragon

PostSubject: Re: Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.   Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2016 8:02 am

Just Chillin':

XR GT Version Absoluté:
Back to top Go down
TheCozmicDragon
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
TheCozmicDragon

PostSubject: Re: Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.   Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 7:38 am

Butts in the air!:

FXO GTR Pikes Peak Version:

FXO GTR Prototype-X:

Chillin' At The Beach:

Grind Session:
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

PostSubject: Re: Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.   Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 7:54 am

Nice pics.
Back to top Go down
ariana_hunter
Noob
Noob
ariana_hunter

PostSubject: Re: Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.   Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2016 10:40 pm

Cool..i made it. Nice pics couldn't stop laughing and perfect captions for them
Back to top Go down
TheCozmicDragon
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
TheCozmicDragon

PostSubject: Re: Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.   Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am

Help! I'm Stuck in a Wall!:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.   Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Page 1 of 1