Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_vote_lcap{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_voting_bar{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_vote_lcap{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_voting_bar{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 Flags_0

{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
victor_c
Getting Good
Getting Good
victor_c

{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 6:35 am

i am basing on web multi scan called virustotal. it contains a lot of scanners online Smile i am anti-av user Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2017 6:45 am

I found out what's happening, I did not sign the app because I'm not a company and since I'm not a company I don't have a trusted signature (actually I don't have a signature certificate at all), that's why virustotal.com detects it as a malware.

EDIT:
Here is the link of the scan. Only 1 out of 56 anti-viruses has detected the app as being malware. So far, I can definitely and strongly say that it was a false detection and in support of this statement check the major anti-virus companies detections (such as BitDefender, Avast, AVG, etc.).

Don't mind the part that with app signing, I thought that was the problem, but it wasn't, though not signing an app could cause a false positive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2017 12:45 am

Update:

- Added support for windows XP;
- Updated download link and minimum requirements.
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 11:38 am

Awh you gave support to a dead OS xD

God I miss winxp's era T_T why time flies so fast?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2017 11:42 am

Who knows who's still using Windows XP? Maybe there are some people who are still using it, besides, making the app work on more and more OSes could enable more and more people use it, and our server and forum be better advertised
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2017 12:35 am

crazyje wrote:
Who knows who's still using Windows XP? Maybe there are some people who are still using it, besides, making the app work on more and more OSes could enable more and more people use it, and our server and forum be better advertised

Yeah, some people still uses it, I won't judge either its a light, simple but good looking OS. If I wanted to I could still use winxp but Im afraid there are apps I use that won't support it :S
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 12:32 am

Update:

- Moved from alpha to beta state;
- Bug fixes;
- Updated the download link.
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 2:17 am

you know this forum has been very unactive lately right? ;-;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2017 3:33 am

I know, but I think that making this shet better and better someone will eventually use it and spread the rumor about a very good and good looking and useful strobe app, then more people will use it, then the server will be better advertised, then more people will join us, of course, all of this hoping the server will be up and running again. Why I believe this? Cause it is the only fking strobe app so far that can switch between slow and fast siren automatically AND manually, depending on user's preferences, all it needs is a bit of advertising.
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2017 6:10 am

Its a good point, I wonder if such thing will happen, I might test the app soon and I'll give my opinion about it.

EDIT: Wierd I tried opening the app and it just doesn't, yes its on the LFS folder, I have windows10 and executed with compatibility mode on winXP SP3. Maybe its something with the build version?

Mine's 1511, ik its not going to be supported in the future I'll get the 1607 build soon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 4:38 am

Maybe you don't have Microsoft .NET Framework installed, but I doubt that, either way you can check it, also, I believe it's not necessary to run it in compatibility mode since it was designed to work for W7 and older versions.
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 5:18 am

I do, else it would pop-up a message asking to install it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2017 5:41 am

Hmmm... that's really strange...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2017 8:43 am

Update:
cyandic99 wrote:
Awh you gave support to a dead OS xD

- Completely removed Windows XP support. ↑ was right;
- Updated the download link and the description.
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 4:39 am

I say its dead because the percentage of winxp users decreased a lot when new systems cameout, 3 years ago it wasn't that dead, but since new systems cameout not only it decreased the percentage, it made lots of ppl switching from xp to 8.1 or 10, and boom ded OS xd

Nobody wants an unsupported OS, specially with new apps coming out e.e the oldest acceptable OS is windows 7 now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:10 am

Ye, you're 100% right about that
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 01, 2017 8:17 am

I like win10 a lot, but i can't use it. Its bullying my graphics card.. and most of apps that im using arent compatible, besides i always have various trouble with it. So i'm stuck with win7 until a new os comes out.
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 02, 2017 7:17 am

Francisc wrote:
I like win10 a lot, but i can't use it. Its bullying my graphics card.. and most of apps that im using arent compatible, besides i always have various trouble with it. So i'm stuck with win7 until a new os comes out.

scratch

There are exceptions, win10 cameout unfinished, buggy, slow, causing potential performance bricking, lots of component incompatibility even from 2015! All those issues when its a fresh start install.(Formatting disk, then install xdxd)

Luckily, my laptop had win 8.1 so when I upgraded to 10 it still recognized everything reducing significantly the chances of getting #Inappropriate Content Censored#, Im just lucky xD

@Francisc yeah, keep that precious win7 for now you still have 3 years left Razz Some laptops performs better with win7, specially old ones but mine wasn't the case, runs win10 just parfact xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am

Update:
- Fixed some rare cases where the app would crash when launching;
- Improved code to make the app faster and safer;
- **PROBABLY** fixed some cases where turning off the sirens wouldn't turn off warning lights. This still need testing so feedback would really be appreciated;
- Updated download link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe   {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2