Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_vote_lcapPlayer Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_voting_barPlayer Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_vote_lcapPlayer Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_voting_barPlayer Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting Flags_0

Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wallace_Portugal
Noob
Noob
Wallace_Portugal

Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting Empty
PostSubject: Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting   Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 4:46 pm

My nick: T U R B O L E K S
My username: wallace_portugal

Player Newbie Nick: [K&N]™️Gatito or [RESIDENTE]
Player Newbie username: maxi2233

I'm sorry if there are any spelling mistakes, because I'm using google translator. I was making a bonus as I always do and the player [K&N]™️Gatito was traveling through the opposite track and ended up colliding with me. After the accident the player asked if I was crazy he #Inappropriate Content Censored# me and continued insulting even though he was wrong, this is not the first time he hit me and he always responds with offenses and whoring. This player does not know how to play and if it continues unpunished it will end up causing inconvenience to other players who know how to play.

Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting Sem_ty13
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting Lfs_0023
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting Lfs_0025
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting Lfs_0024
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting Lfs_0027
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting Lfs_0029
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting Lfs_0026
Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting Lfs_0028

Grateful for the attention Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRFBPZtEJORopgk-UlH_UOQ
VANKO
Administrator
Administrator
VANKO

PostSubject: Re: Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting   Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 29, 2017 10:08 pm

Erm can you please upload the replay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Wallace_Portugal
Noob
Noob
Wallace_Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting   Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 2:12 am

New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

PostSubject: Re: Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting   Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 8:21 am

Wallace_Portugal wrote:
New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.
pm me the replay
Back to top Go down
Wallace_Portugal
Noob
Noob
Wallace_Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting   Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 9:02 am

Also does not appear, the same message
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

PostSubject: Re: Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting   Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 2:08 am

Wallace_Portugal wrote:

Also does not appear, the same message
post the link but add some spaces in it so it doesnt appear as a link?
Back to top Go down
Wallace_Portugal
Noob
Noob
Wallace_Portugal

PostSubject: Re: Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting   Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am

mediafire .com /file/ puet4koc5w9l99c/ BAN.mpr

3:38min Collision time
See in the view T U R B O L E K S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting   Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Page 1 of 1