Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_vote_lcapreporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_voting_barreporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_vote_lcapreporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_voting_barreporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 Flags_0

reporting Raceers ^^ .

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:19 am

Oeh...u just blew up ur defence i gave u...Dragracing isnt alowed. Tho, it is good that u tried to do it carefully.

I think we just need to wait for Avitrons opinion on this.
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:27 am

bowey wrote:
Oeh...u just blew up ur defence i gave u...Dragracing isnt alowed. Tho, it is good that u tried to do it carefully.

I think we just need to wait for Avitrons opinion on this.

U cant post reply's , u are not admin -.-
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:38 am

AidanMurphy wrote:
bowey wrote:
Gui, youre only doing this for revenge cuzz u got suspended and its a lotta bullsh!t.

**PEOPLE, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE WITH DRAG AND SORTING OUT SETS.**

**FAST DRIVING NEXT TO ECHOTHER ISNT ALWAYS A DRAGRACE, IT CAN ALSO BE TRYING TO STAY INFRONT OF SOMEBODY.**

Admittedly, it was ONE drag race to sort out/test our FZ5 sets.

'' Over reacting much?
Bowey and Nad were both suspended of membership for 14 days, and banned from the server for 7, you were both treat the same! ''

Remember this Aidan ?

i +1 this nad, they should not be racing at all!

And u Bobby , remember this ? .

I think not right? . It's not you that is all just right Bobby?

Sorry there more I agree with Bill, Bobby and Aidan have to ride a cruise server with UF1, why not drag race here, want to drag? . Creates a server and will do no more inside the SCS no.

Last edited by GuuiStyLe on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fail car.)
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:42 am

bowey wrote:
Gui, youre only doing this for revenge cuzz u got suspended and its a lotta bullsh!t.

**PEOPLE, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE WITH DRAG AND SORTING OUT SETS.**

**FAST DRIVING NEXT TO ECHOTHER ISNT ALWAYS A DRAGRACE, IT CAN ALSO BE TRYING TO STAY INFRONT OF SOMEBODY.**

So...this report isnt anything admins should look into.

Regards

Dude, do not know what you're talking about, if it was revenge, would have done against Punk not against Aidan, and what you are doing giving reply here, you are admin? I think not.

And Aidan knows defend itself does not need you to defend him.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:54 am

Gui, i wasnt suspended for 14 days at all. Only had 7day ban. And it was for drifting, not for dragracing.
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:36 am

GUI, anyone is allowed to post, Bowey has more experience in terms of helping a situation, as he used to be a member.
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:39 am

AidanMurphy wrote:
GUI, anyone is allowed to post, Bowey has more experience in terms of helping a situation, as he used to be a member.

I do not know if you remember, but only admin can, the only ones that are allowed are:

Owner, Co-owner, admins, and who made ​​the report.

After you ask for Avi.
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:40 am

Yes i do remember Gui, but when you was doing it wasn't that a full server?

we was doing this very late at night nearly early morning, the server had the amount of about 5 people?

we was doing it for set testing, not for the fun of racing, me and Aidan work as a team throughout SCS, have done since we came to this server and always will

we are a mini team within a big team
we always stick with each other through everything, thats why me and Aidan are as fast as each other because we both have similar sets which who ever has the better set sends it to the other, sometimes for money, sometimes for personal things and we work together to make sure we both have equally the fastest sets...

and you can not say that is wrong...you was in the server with us yesterday seeing how fast we could get down the straight in our GTR cars...

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:43 am

I do not think it wrong, making Speed ​​Test you live and sending always:

Warning: Speed ​​test.

Everyone has seen you doing that, I hit someone? I hurt someone? The most I did was speeding and hit the barriers, and resurrected after death
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:46 am

lol..yeah you did die a few times ;D

but we all did lol, and yes i know i should have put the speed test but i didnt have long before i was going to bed, and i do apologise for this
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:48 am

Sorry, too.
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:51 am

sorry for what?
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:53 am

P Bobby wrote:
sorry for what?

Speed test.

I just wanted to make a set better than yours, because you live for the sake of showing off their sets Sad
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 2:55 am

AidanMurphy wrote:

+1
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:08 am

GuuiStyLe wrote:
P Bobby wrote:
sorry for what?

Speed test.

I just wanted to make a set better than yours, because you live for the sake of showing off their sets Sad

is that why you did this report?
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:15 am

P Bobby wrote:
GuuiStyLe wrote:
P Bobby wrote:
sorry for what?

Speed test.

is that why you did this report?

The report is not against me is against you and Aidan ;]
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:17 am

lol, i know it is
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:52 am

bowey wrote:
So, Gui tells that he wants to make better sets then Bobby. So he might have done dragraces/races to test them.

Sounds like Bobby and Aidan found a defence here...(or i did)

*Evilll Laughhh*

I dont drag racing.

See the replay , later u post.
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:10 am

He doesn't mean in that replay.. He means before this report
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:13 am

Ok I breifly scanned this topic from page two and ownwards from where I have replied. And firstly bobby, how did you offend him?
Quote :

PAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is funnier than a stupid kid saying she wants to go to university to study law...
That says it all I believe, and Gui said he got offended.

Next off all regardless of whether you wish to test out your setups for not, you have something called single player. Why should you test it out in multiplayer whether it is a different server what if you crash and etc. And Aidan your the co-owener you cant be bloody laid back. You need to be strict and more stern about everything.

And I appreciate the fact the you are prepared to take the following punishment.

Bowey can you stop interupting now! you have lost your rights of your opinion being valued to a certain level I mean you were not an eye witness so you have no rights to barge in unless you have evidence that may counteract this report. And lining up parallel to each other and suddenly going IS CALLED A DRAG RACE. So therefore I deleted your post since its irrelevant you even said yourself in one of your reports to someone else not to interupt so therefore now you are interupting in a more serious matter involving pur co-owner not giving that much of a #Inappropriate Content Censored# about the rules and etc. SO STAY OUT!
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:12 am

Bill...first, how can you say that to bowey that he is not an eye witness and can not butt in...

what have you done here?...NOT been an eye witness and butted in...Bowey has seen the replay just as much as you have... you have no right in telling him where he can and can not post, there is no rule saying only certain members can post in reports...there is only a rule on applications to the team...

and, how is laughing and saying something which is the truth about my friend in college offending?...and if it has Gui i am sorry for this, i didnt think that this would offend anyone :S (apart from my friend in college)

and yes single player is good for that, but how can i test a set in single player with out Aidan...when the set is FOR Aidan?...how am i supposed to know if it is faster or slower than the set he already has?

that is just impossioble to do...even if i had his set, how could i test both sets together?
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:16 am

I have FULL rightsa to post here Bill, and as a Admin u must know that. I know my rights, even tho im not a Member anymore.

And i lost my values??In nice words, ur saying im not important to SCS. Cuzz im just a normal Player.
Let me tell you something. --Without players SCS would be nothing but a little #Inappropriate Content Censored# server with nobody on it, and jsut Admins driving there. Players make SCS to what it is(great) and without us it would be nothing. So we ARE important, in the server AND in the forums. So i AM alowed to post here, nowhere i can read that im NOT alowed to post here.--

Thanks for reading what i said above. I dont like the way u think that Normal Players have no ''''Value''''

Regards
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:17 am

P Bobby wrote:
Bill...first, how can you say that to bowey that he is not an eye witness and can not butt in...

what have you done here?...NOT been an eye witness and butted in...Bowey has seen the replay just as much as you have... you have no right in telling him where he can and can not post, there is no rule saying only certain members can post in reports...there is only a rule on applications to the team...

and, how is laughing and saying something which is the truth about my friend in college offending?...and if it has Gui i am sorry for this, i didnt think that this would offend anyone :S (apart from my friend in college)

and yes single player is good for that, but how can i test a set in single player with out Aidan...when the set is FOR Aidan?...how am i supposed to know if it is faster or slower than the set he already has?

that is just impossioble to do...even if i had his set, how could i test both sets together?

With AI, to test it. No offence but it works rly good.
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:18 am

i agree Bowey, everyone has the right to post anywhere on the forums, apart from on the application forms because thats for Admins only
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:24 am

Actually as an Administrator I have more rights than Bowey. There is your reason, well also why did you have to drag in the first place, you could have went to undersground race, you could have went to jacks servers why a cruise server? You have ur rights bowey, I know that, I also very strongly support the UDHR as well and I am a very strong supporter of Equality and I am actively protesting with my friends by petitioning with my community. I am not one of those lazy #Inappropriate Content Censored# protestors who do nothing but want change in the world, I actually threaten the government I lobby em and stuff, so dnt say I dont respect any rights.

And bobby read properly what I have said, I said this is not a normal report, this is a very serious matter involving ADMINS and A CO-OWNER NOT A MEMBER or a normal cruiser. BUT IT IS those that are rule enforcers breaking rules ok! So whatever you do say over here does not help this situation. So let us do the work, and you stay out unless it really important in such way that may help this situation. Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reporting Raceers ^^ .
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next