Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
reporting Raceers ^^ . I_vote_lcapreporting Raceers ^^ . I_voting_barreporting Raceers ^^ . I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
reporting Raceers ^^ . I_vote_lcapreporting Raceers ^^ . I_voting_barreporting Raceers ^^ . I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
reporting Raceers ^^ . Flags_0

reporting Raceers ^^ .

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

reporting Raceers ^^ . Empty
PostSubject: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:04 pm

your lfs username: Guuilherme

person your reporting username: halifax and AidanMurphy

person your reporting in-game name: [SCS]P Bobby and ManBearPig

why you are reporting them: Drag Racing at 27:13 mins.

evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/?xwgpylg1e3sqz73
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:06 pm

:S we aint drag racing... if you look before this time me and Aidan have been sorting out our sets...

as you can see i sold two of my sets for XRR and FZR for 400,000Euros...

then we was sorting out our FZ5 set as if you look further on (if he has it)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:08 pm

It was ONE simple test.. Of course we made sure nobody was there, if nobody was on thats straight, or the server had more than what was in at the time we wouldn't of done it.
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:10 pm

When I was banned, was also a test, why was a guy asking which car was more, it was the LX6 and FZ5, and you two were the first to say that was drag racing.

And as you yourself said Bobby, the same punishment for everyone, and Admin, Member or player ;]
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:13 pm

GuuiStyLe wrote:
When I was banned, was also a test, why was a guy asking which car was more, it was the LX6 and FZ5, and you two were the first to say that was drag racing.

And as you yourself said Bobby, the same punishment for everyone, and Admin, Member or player ;]

is this so?

well...let me just upload my Billions of Replays saved and see all the things that you have done...and the rules you have broken shall we?
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:15 pm

i also like how as soon as he reported this he went offline striaght away no bye no nothing...
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:15 pm

Feel free Bobby, I'm forcing you to anything? .

Or are you afraid to take a ban and a suspension, fine, can post, feel free, I'm just waiting.
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:17 pm

im not affraid to do anything...

and feel free to post anything you like here...

sorry so how long is your suspension still on for?

i forgot since its been a while since i saw the SCS tag...
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 pm

P Bobby wrote:
i also like how as soon as he reported this he went offline striaght away no bye no nothing...

Bobby is right, do what, let's see what Avi will speak, when you see the co-owner who has been suspended, making it anymore, and one of his best admins.

Well, I have no weight in Awareness, I am ridding the server of my friend, and my boss.

So I better make this report, than another person or another admin, as would be worse is not it? ;]
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:20 pm

P Bobby wrote:
im not affraid to do anything...

and feel free to post anything you like here...

sorry so how long is your suspension still on for?

i forgot since its been a while since i saw the SCS tag...

Bobby is so expensive.

I got suspended for the same thing as you, then well, better not think of excuses to stop '.
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:21 pm

...if i read that backwards it makes more sense...

and i will see what Avitron says...i will also wait to hear what everyone says about this tbh...

because everyones opionion counts
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 pm

You can be sure.
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:22 pm

so was that an insult calling me expensive?
im just taking it as a compliment...

better to be expensive than cheap i say Smile
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

so was that an insult calling me expensive?
im just taking it as a compliment...

better to be expensive than cheap i say Smile
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:23 pm

It's a compliment, because I do not want to lose your friendship.
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:25 pm

PAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is funnier than a stupid kid saying she wants to go to university to study law...
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 12:47 pm

No offense ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:24 pm

You guys distribute the rules to the whole of the server. You guys should be setting the example to all the others. And it does not matter whether you kept watch if any cruisers were within a decent impact radius of you, YOU STILL BREAK THE DAMN RULES which is against the code of conduct. It does not say in the rules section that you will be exmept if you are alone on server or not, so even if your the only guy u still must recieve decent punishment.

Anyway on to my brief evauluation:

- You two were performing your sort of stage 1 and stage two line up sequences at 26:42, you guys said you checked if there was a cruiesr around, there was one directly northbound of you

- 27:15 a cruiser drove directly past aidan and made slight contact

- 27:26 you initiated the race and even before initiation you were reminded by a another person that its against rules, YET u went against it.

Well you are held liable for Performing the following things:
+ Illegal Parking
+ Racing
+ Drag Racing
+ Wrong way
+ Continuing to break rule even after warned by GUI
+ Continuing to stage up for you drag race even after a collision occured

And bobby, why are you threatening GUI, you want to upload his replay of his mistakes GO FOR IT! Just don't threaten him to simply make an attempt to try and bypass this report. Now you can threaten me all you can, I seriously do not care cause I have nothing to worry about. I never drift (except if the tail slides off in a RWD which isnt that common cause I mostly drive an XFR or RB4). Just dont threaten any one, GUI didnt threaten you, he simply warned you and reported you, so you have his illegal occurance instances on you as a digital copy handy, upload it and report him, dont make this long big deal about it. It just makes it long for me to read through and I think its something important and etc.

I just want all cruisers to know this: We at SCS have a very strict Justice system! We do not give exemptions to anybody regardless of whatever their primary reason is! If an action that is against our Code(s) Of Conduct takes place primarly from your IP Address and/or Computer it is YOUR FAULT! And you must accept responsibility. When we say we do not provide exemptions regarldess, we mean it! Avi has in the past banned and suspended a few administrators in the past, so we want you to know that we give a fair justice system to ever member of our community!
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:29 pm

Bill Gates wrote:
You guys distribute the rules to the whole of the server. You guys should be setting the example to all the others. And it does not matter whether you kept watch if any cruisers were within a decent impact radius of you, YOU STILL BREAK THE DAMN RULES which is against the code of conduct. It does not say in the rules section that you will be exmept if you are alone on server or not, so even if your the only guy u still must recieve decent punishment.

Anyway on to my brief evauluation:

- You two were performing your sort of stage 1 and stage two line up sequences at 26:42, you guys said you checked if there was a cruiesr around, there was one directly northbound of you

- 27:15 a cruiser drove directly past aidan and made slight contact

- 27:26 you initiated the race and even before initiation you were reminded by a another person that its against rules, YET u went against it.

Well you are held liable for Performing the following things:
+ Illegal Parking
+ Racing
+ Drag Racing
+ Wrong way
+ Continuing to break rule even after warned by GUI
+ Continuing to stage up for you drag race even after a collision occured

And bobby, why are you threatening GUI, you want to upload his replay of his mistakes GO FOR IT! Just don't threaten him to simply make an attempt to try and bypass this report. Now you can threaten me all you can, I seriously do not care cause I have nothing to worry about. I never drift (except if the tail slides off in a RWD which isnt that common cause I mostly drive an XFR or RB4). Just dont threaten any one, GUI didnt threaten you, he simply warned you and reported you, so you have his illegal occurance instances on you as a digital copy handy, upload it and report him, dont make this long big deal about it. It just makes it long for me to read through and I think its something important and etc.

I just want all cruisers to know this: We at SCS have a very strict Justice system! We do not give exemptions to anybody regardless of whatever their primary reason is! If an action that is against our Code(s) Of Conduct takes place primarly from your IP Address and/or Computer it is YOUR FAULT! And you must accept responsibility. When we say we do not provide exemptions regarldess, we mean it! Avi has in the past banned and suspended a few administrators in the past, so we want you to know that we give a fair justice system to ever member of our community!

Bill, now I'm afraid, because he has more power than I, so he can do anything with me, and it was , he can ban me, give / msg and say that I am talking word, diss someone, it makes me scared, if I have some kind of protection I appreciate it.

And this post from him, Stupid Kid, offended me, what can I do about it ?

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:58 pm

You could have directly directed what you were saying it to me by saying Bill, justice.... whatever. But yeah sure, if anything does happen, simply Printscreen it if he bans you in forums or anything keep your replays saved. If you are really worried then I would recommend you to put LFS in automatic replay save mode, and then in that case if anything does happen say like one of these twwo ban you then you report them here, I will evaulatre replay with timings and if Avi wants to check who exactly banned you he can double check that exact time of you ban with the server logs and shang IF you do get banned then they will have to facepalm themself.

But I doubt they will make an attempt to get revenge on you, cause as I said I treat everyone fairly that includes myself as well. The only person i do give an exemption to is my best friend because trust me HE IS A TRUE NOOB when it comes to cruise servers, I mean hes good at racing and all that, but he is not that used to a cruise community and etc. SO he really goes into rage mode when he finds out he has to drive UF1 when hez in a cruise server xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:03 pm

And also about your message about bobby offending you PM avi immediately RIGHT NOW or just make a seperate report on forums and I will make an attempt to do something about it as well, but you gotta make the first step with evidence and etc, and then I back it up with my long analysis and essays which are never wrong if the first bit is in valid and in shape and etc.

Anyway you make a seperate report for Bobby, make a Printscreen now, and do it.

AND BOBBY, IF YOU DO TRY TO COUNTERACT IT BY DELETING OR EDITTING YOUR POST, I CAN CHECK IN ADMIN PANEL WHICH CAN NOT BE EDITTED BY ANYONE AND THAT INCLUDES AVI! So you will be double screwed. Being an Administrator while offending a loyal cruiser of ours, how disrespectful nd shame ful is that seriously!

Listen GUI you can always count on me to be fair to every single one and if every cruiser always has my support (protection) whatever u wanna call it, its nothing to me. Its just helping the good people around here. So as I said, report Bobby seperately with a printscreen and I will deal with it tomorrow afternoon after 1545 GMT cause now I need to sleep and at around 1545 GMT I will return from College. So anyway you have a nice sleep and dont worry about anything if you havent done anything wrong.

Anyway I prinscreened bobby saying whatever he last said so if he does delete it, i got a copy, but u still report if yourself still.

And may all of you have a nice sleep.
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:07 pm

Bill Gates wrote:
And also about your message about bobby offending you PM avi immediately RIGHT NOW or just make a seperate report on forums and I will make an attempt to do something about it as well, but you gotta make the first step with evidence and etc, and then I back it up with my long analysis and essays which are never wrong if the first bit is in valid and in shape and etc.

Anyway you make a seperate report for Bobby, make a Printscreen now, and do it.

AND BOBBY, IF YOU DO TRY TO COUNTERACT IT BY DELETING OR EDITTING YOUR POST, I CAN CHECK IN ADMIN PANEL WHICH CAN NOT BE EDITTED BY ANYONE AND THAT INCLUDES AVI! So you will be double screwed. Being an Administrator while offending a loyal cruiser of ours, how disrespectful nd shame ful is that seriously!

Listen GUI you can always count on me to be fair to every single one and if every cruiser always has my support (protection) whatever u wanna call it, its nothing to me. Its just helping the good people around here. So as I said, report Bobby seperately with a printscreen and I will deal with it tomorrow afternoon after 1545 GMT cause now I need to sleep and at around 1545 GMT I will return from College. So anyway you have a nice sleep and dont worry about anything if you havent done anything wrong.

Anyway I prinscreened bobby saying whatever he last said so if he does delete it, i got a copy, but u still report if yourself still.

And may all of you have a nice sleep.

:S what did i do to offend you Gui?...

i didnt put anything to offend you...and i didnt actually send you any message...you can easy check this on administration panel...

and tbh, i will take any punishment you throw at me...

but i will not take any punishment for what i didnt do, and i did NOT! offend you in any way by any message...
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:08 pm

GuuiStyLe wrote:
It's a compliment, because I do not want to lose your friendship.

Too late..
We trusted you. If it was you doing the same thing I would have done nothing about it, because I'm more laid back than other admins/members.
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 10:15 pm

And why would i want to change anything said on these posts...nothing said was bad...

Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:00 am

bowey wrote:
Gui, youre only doing this for revenge cuzz u got suspended and its a lotta bullsh!t.

**PEOPLE, LEARN THE DIFFERENCE WITH DRAG AND SORTING OUT SETS.**

**FAST DRIVING NEXT TO ECHOTHER ISNT ALWAYS A DRAGRACE, IT CAN ALSO BE TRYING TO STAY INFRONT OF SOMEBODY.**

Admittedly, it was ONE drag race to sort out/test our FZ5 sets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reporting Raceers ^^ .
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next