Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
report Cadet TAJ  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
report Cadet TAJ  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
report Cadet TAJ  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
report Cadet TAJ  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
report Cadet TAJ  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
report Cadet TAJ  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
report Cadet TAJ  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
report Cadet TAJ  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
report Cadet TAJ  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
report Cadet TAJ  I_vote_lcapreport Cadet TAJ  I_voting_barreport Cadet TAJ  I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
report Cadet TAJ  I_vote_lcapreport Cadet TAJ  I_voting_barreport Cadet TAJ  I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
report Cadet TAJ  Flags_0

report Cadet TAJ

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pitbullcro
Noob
Noob
Pitbullcro

report Cadet TAJ  Empty
PostSubject: report Cadet TAJ    report Cadet TAJ  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:06 am

your lfs username: redikulx

person your reporting username: I dont know

person your reporting in-game name: Cadet TAJ

why you are reporting them: spec for no reason

evidence: http://speedy.sh/8r5Hs/TAJ-spec-no-reason.mpr
Watch it from 36:00 minutes to end

I crash into him while chase cause HE LOST control and he spec me
after he spec me he said that I was blocking him road, but I was just driving normaly as you will see in replay , in this replay you might think that I was following chase but I wasnt.
I think he dosent have right to spec me for that and thats why I have made this report!
Back to top Go down
N0break
Loser
Loser
N0break

report Cadet TAJ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: report Cadet TAJ    report Cadet TAJ  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:25 am

I lost control of car? Are u joking me? But thats so u didn't take speed down while there were Chasing on the road (front of u). We are taking this as blocking the chase, because u rided into me. Your speed was 160+, when u saw me on the road u tryed to take your speed down (I checked the reply) but u didn't turned to right or left. Why?
Back to top Go down
Pitbullcro
Noob
Noob
Pitbullcro

report Cadet TAJ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: report Cadet TAJ    report Cadet TAJ  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:34 am

there was not enought time for reaction I saw you when I came out of corner
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

report Cadet TAJ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: report Cadet TAJ    report Cadet TAJ  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:34 am

My results:

30:25 -> Runner hits me during my chase. I was the suspect, and I tried to annoy Taj getting in that space between the walls. Runner was there stopped, and just when i was gonna pass through his left, he accelerates and hits me. Nothing special, but of course not allowed.

33:30 -> Runner follows the chase. Same place. I went into the same space, and Runner, instead of driving away (there was no danger of hitting us), he stops in the middle of the road, close to the chase. That makes me then avoid him when I run away from Taj.

37:00 -> There's when Runner crash Taj. Taj was going from the right to get on the road again, and Runner was coming. But the fact is that Runner had WAY enough time to see Taj and do something to avoid him, like going into the grass, to the left, etc. Instead of that, he continued straight, he didn't even tried to avoid Taj. Then Taj spectated him.

My opinion: Taj is innocent. Runner is guilty.

Edit: Runner, don't tell me that you didn't have enough time to avoid him. Since Taj is seen on the screen till you crash him, 4-5 seconds passed. That's enough time to notice him, see where you could go to avoid him, and avoid him succesfully.
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

report Cadet TAJ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: report Cadet TAJ    report Cadet TAJ  I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 7:40 am

You followed the chase and crashed him, which is not allowed, and taj had a good reason to spec you, no action will be taken, Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

report Cadet TAJ  Empty
PostSubject: Re: report Cadet TAJ    report Cadet TAJ  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

report Cadet TAJ
Page 1 of 1