Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_vote_lcapWant to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_voting_barWant to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_vote_lcapWant to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_voting_barWant to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT Flags_0

Want to report cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kenblock
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Kenblock

Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT Empty
PostSubject: Want to report cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT   Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:30 am

your lfs username:Kenblock
person your reporting username:mirin-ml
person your reporting in-game name:CADET>>SpliinCCRT
why you are reporting them:Because he hit me 5 times at 1 cond on the start of the chase and he want to pay.and because im sick of stupid cadets which dont know how to chase drivers.
(sryfor the bad words) for fast go to 20min.
evidence:replay
Back to top Go down
Kenblock
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Kenblock

PostSubject: Re: Want to report cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT   Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:33 am

AND I WANT MY 500 MONEY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to report cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT   Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:54 am

Ken, when we are both next on the server i will PERSONALLY give you the 500 you want back, i saw the replay, not much to see really, a mis-understand by the looks of things... as i can't see the When chase Started and Ended

BUT, on this note, i will refund you the 500 you want so badly :L

[SCS]JussaDuck

Last edited by Smallhail741 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kenblock
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Kenblock

PostSubject: Re: Want to report cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT   Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 12:52 pm

Man im not for the 500 money im against the fine like that he see that he crash me 5 times and he want to pay him even some one(jacob i thing) fine me.
And im against the cadet's whichdont know how to chase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to report cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT   Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 1:33 pm

Right, i've seen the Replay, spoken to Ken about this, came to the conclusion that Cadet>>SpliinCCRT will pay the money back, as this is better than coming out of my money and anybody elses, if someone can make sure this is done and save a replay and put it HERE, then i'd be greatful.

[SCS]JussaDuck

Report Closed.

P.S can a higher ranked person comment on this decision to make sure it is correct?

Last edited by Smallhail741 on Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : SEE P.S)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to report cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT   Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:11 pm

The Report Is Not Even Closed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Want to report cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT   Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:04 am

Patel wrote:
The Report Is Not Even Closed

Really? i do not have the powers to lock a topic, and I am waiting on a Admin Approval, so do yourself a favour and stop butting yourself in!

[SCS]JussaDuck
Back to top Go down
Deyno
Loser
Loser
Deyno

PostSubject: Re: Want to report cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT   Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:12 am

also he tried to make me pay 2850 (everything in con 5 without speeding) when he got me in con 3.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitch.tv/invortex
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: Want to report cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT   Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:14 am

seen this, and tbh the Cadet did do wrong...iv seen him do this a few times on the server, i will lock this topic, and have words with Avi about maybe a suspension for this...i will unlock and report when i have a replay from Avi.
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Want to report cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT   Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:12 am

5 day ban
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to report cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT   Want to report  cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to report cadet CADET>>SpliinCCRT
Page 1 of 1