Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_vote_lcapKDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_voting_barKDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_vote_lcapKDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_voting_barKDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. Flags_0

KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. Empty
PostSubject: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:56 am

Username: Doing Hotlap

Display name(s) used if remembered: KDO

Length of Ban: 90

reason for the ban: abusing me

evidence(if available) : http://www.4shared.com/file/sSV_FOq4/ban.html

Please look at the last 10 ish minutes. Till u see bowey change his name to Doing Hotlap.

PLEASE TAKE THIS AS A REPORT TOWARDS BOWEY AS WELL PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:06 am

Whats the reason? Cuzz ur not telling it. U need to make a Report, as the way forum says it. So this isnt a good report. I was doing hotlaps. Yes, maybe not smartest. But i didnt hit any1. BTW Khaheel, u need to learn the difference between spam and typing... Secondly. U cant chase people for simply hitting u by accident
Thats powerabuse. In case u didnt see it that way.
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:17 am

Hotlaps in SCS? = racing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:30 am

And bowey, I dont have to, because this is primarily a BAN form, but I also added at the bottom, that take this as a report against bowey. so this is fair enough, look bowey, I gave you a chance to report me. I said go ahead, report me if you wish. You didn't it was your choice, not mine. And plus, you were RACING! And if someone crashes me by mistake that counts as dangerous driving as they must have lost control as they crashed into me. WHICH IS DANGEROUS DRIVING!

Look, dnt act like a 10 year old, seriously you being such a child. Just follow the rules. And also you even asked me to let you and the other guy BREAK THE RULES! YOu said "Just let me", "Just let him" THIS IS NOT A BRIBING THING! Seriously your being an idiot, you even tried to threaten me, which is in a way abusing of your membership power. And frankly Ken Block was right, you do not deserve to be an SCS Member. You were letting the other guy break rules as well, you let him do 'Hotlaps' as well, which frankly shows you do not want to be a member. If you break rules your meant to follow as a staff member, it just shows you don't want to be a member here.
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:12 am

bowey i must fire you now i think becouse you said i didont made rules on the server?
i made a whole topic about the rules did you read it? no if you did you would not doing hotlaps and eligal parking
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:19 am

Thank you very much for reading this application and doing something about this Speed. I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:37 am

Avitron wrote:
bowey i must fire you now i think becouse you said i didont made rules on the server?
i made a whole topic about the rules did you read it? no if you did you would not doing hotlaps and eligal parking

What??

I didnt say that. I had the same name as other guy...Maybe ur confusing us. But i DIDNT say that.

And sorry about the hotlaps. Its just i did ALL my hotlaps on SCS. Illegal parking in DEMO??Lol. There isnt a parking.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 6:38 am

Bill Gates wrote:
And bowey, I dont have to, because this is primarily a BAN form, but I also added at the bottom, that take this as a report against bowey. so this is fair enough, look bowey, I gave you a chance to report me. I said go ahead, report me if you wish. You didn't it was your choice, not mine. And plus, you were RACING! And if someone crashes me by mistake that counts as dangerous driving as they must have lost control as they crashed into me. WHICH IS DANGEROUS DRIVING!

Look, dnt act like a 10 year old, seriously you being such a child. Just follow the rules. And also you even asked me to let you and the other guy BREAK THE RULES! YOu said "Just let me", "Just let him" THIS IS NOT A BRIBING THING! Seriously your being an idiot, you even tried to threaten me, which is in a way abusing of your membership power. And frankly Ken Block was right, you do not deserve to be an SCS Member. You were letting the other guy break rules as well, you let him do 'Hotlaps' as well, which frankly shows you do not want to be a member. If you break rules your meant to follow as a staff member, it just shows you don't want to be a member here.

Glad to know no1 believes in me.

Regards
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:11 am

Time for random moment of glory: Tomato! afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:51 am

loL nad xD
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:07 am

bowey i dont care if there is no parking you stopped for like a min at pit exit and blocking it.
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
Kenblock
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Kenblock

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:27 am

Smal present.
Btw i thing the last warning for fire was on my last report for bowey so... time for fire i thing
KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. Lfs00000033z
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:15 am

Avitron wrote:
bowey i must fire you now ......

So Ken Block, I believe bowey has already been sacked.
Back to top Go down
Kenblock
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Kenblock

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:20 am

sry i dont see that Smile
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 11:55 am

bowey wrote:

Illegal parking in DEMO??Lol. There isnt a parking.

actually there is parking on demo, you just didnt see it, if you look where there is a gap of tarmac on the map, where there is no shop, i class this as parking, as it is off the track and away from people hitting you...not big huge gaps of tarmac near pits...small gaps..
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:16 am

Oke, so am i fired or not? And when can i be removed then?

Regards, Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.   KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KDO BAN and BOWEY REPORT.
Page 1 of 1