Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Reporting Cadet Andrei I_vote_lcapReporting Cadet Andrei I_voting_barReporting Cadet Andrei I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Reporting Cadet Andrei I_vote_lcapReporting Cadet Andrei I_voting_barReporting Cadet Andrei I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Reporting Cadet Andrei Flags_0

Reporting Cadet Andrei

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jeezy
[SCS]TOW
[SCS]TOW
Jeezy

Reporting Cadet Andrei Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Cadet Andrei   Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:27 am

your lfs username:[GU]Jeezy

person your reporting username:Andrei

person your reporting in-game name:Andrei

why you are reporting them:While jumping into the server to drive a bit... this Cadet idiot starts chasing me.. Slams the brakes infront of me and after that just rams into me twice.. But the rules say
Condition 1 - Just Follow, no Force
Condition 2 - Follow nearer, no Force
Condition 3 - PIT MANEUVER / Small force
I told him he cant and he said "I can... Try me"

evidence:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Cadet Andrei   Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 2:59 am

Also, if you hit the police 1st, they are allowed to ram at absolutely any condition, so what are you trying to prove? The fact that I was right? Let's see what the admins are saying.
2nd thing: my username is not "Andrei", it is "crazyje" as this one on forum.
3rd thing: please mind your language as I did not insult you.
4th thing: rip english. Adjectives are always before nouns (e.g: Idiot Cop* should have been the title of your video.);
5th thing: my in-game name was "Cadet>>Andrei", not just "Andrei".

** Signed by (Idiot Cop*) **
Back to top Go down
Jeezy
[SCS]TOW
[SCS]TOW
Jeezy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Cadet Andrei   Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 3:38 am

crazyje wrote:
Also, if you hit the police 1st, they are allowed to ram at absolutely any condition, so what are you trying to prove? The fact that I was right? Let's see what the admins are saying.
2nd thing: my username is not "Andrei", it is "crazyje" as this one on forum.
3rd thing: please mind your language as I did not insult you.
4th thing: rip english. Adjectives are always before nouns (e.g: Idiot Cop* should have been the title of your video.);
5th thing: my in-game name was "Cadet>>Andrei", not just "Andrei".

** Signed by (Idiot Cop*) **
You are a cadet.. and you can have a bit brain that you cant stop on the bridge since there's not enought space for cars to go by you okay?.. I tried to stop but it didnt stop so y bumped you a bit.. and after this you decided to ram into me.. Well the server has Police Conditions wich you dont follow...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Cadet Andrei   Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 3:44 am

Ironically, I really do respect the conditions Wink
Back to top Go down
Jorks
Retarded
Retarded

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Cadet Andrei   Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 9:00 am

Talked to Andrei (crazyje).
I specified the crashing a suspect rule/thingy and he understood what was wrong.
Cops are allowed to crash suspects when the suspect is crashing a cop constantly.
Right now.. The way of crashing Jeezy did was just a reason for a chase and he didn't crash the cop anymore.
Problem solved?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Cadet Andrei   Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 9:02 am

Thanks for your explanation! Well, from my point of view it is clear, I did my mistake, so if any punishment is to be applied I'll happily embrace it Smile
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Cadet Andrei   Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 11:31 am

Jeezy wrote:
your lfs username:[GU]Jeezy

person your reporting username:Andrei

person your reporting in-game name:Andrei

why you are reporting them:While jumping into the server to drive a bit... this Cadet idiot starts chasing me.. Slams the brakes infront of me and after that just rams into me twice.. But the rules say
Condition 1 - Just Follow, no Force
Condition 2 - Follow nearer, no Force
Condition 3 - PIT MANEUVER / Small force
I told him he cant and he said "I can... Try me"

evidence:

Actually, he did not do anything wrong .
You didn't keep distance , didn't even say sorry for hitting him .
Cops are allowed to destroy you if you touch them first. And drop the "want to get fired" thing. you are not a VIP

scratch

If that was me , you would have lost connection 5 seconds after the first ramp
Back to top Go down
Jeezy
[SCS]TOW
[SCS]TOW
Jeezy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Cadet Andrei   Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 7:42 pm

Okay jacob wanna play smart? Go make a cop stop in the middle of that bridge/tunel and watch all the other players smash into you Wink
Back to top Go down
firestarter
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
firestarter

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Cadet Andrei   Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 9:39 pm

1) Both went WW to avoid speedbumps.
2) Cadet was slowing down either for speed limit (not quite sure what was the speed limit there) or simply didn't want to break his suspension.
3) Use MPR file when reporting, dont make us listen awful music.
Rest is obvious
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/skb-newspaper-274055/1
NGineus
Getting Good
Getting Good

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Cadet Andrei   Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 9:51 pm

this report is why i'm tired of people when i go onduty
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Cadet Andrei   Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2016 11:03 pm

He did not stop , he just slowed down and you failed to do so.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Cadet Andrei   Reporting Cadet Andrei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Cadet Andrei
Page 1 of 1