Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Members Arguing all the time -.- I_vote_lcapMembers Arguing all the time -.- I_voting_barMembers Arguing all the time -.- I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Members Arguing all the time -.- I_vote_lcapMembers Arguing all the time -.- I_voting_barMembers Arguing all the time -.- I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Members Arguing all the time -.- Flags_0

Members Arguing all the time -.-

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
FireFly
Getting Up
Getting Up
FireFly

Members Arguing all the time -.- Empty
PostSubject: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:17 am

NOT REPORTING TO BAN THEM BUT TO STOP THEM

your lfs username:
NielsJuhh1994

person your reporting username:
- Bowey
- patel151
NOTE: THIS ARE THE PERSON I SAW TODAY... THERE CAN BE OTHERS TOO..

person your reporting in-game name:
- Bowey
- Chetan
NOTE: THIS ARE THE PERSON I SAW TODAY... THERE CAN BE OTHERS TOO..

why you are reporting them:
They're are searching people to arguing all the time O.o

evidence:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=CAFBMI1P
look at like the last 10-15 mins

I HATE ADF.LY

Last edited by FireFly on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:39 am

Teamwork - They are doing it wrong -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:46 am

The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
Back to top Go down
FireFly
Getting Up
Getting Up
FireFly

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:53 am

Patel wrote:
The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later.
no it's not ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:58 am

FireFly wrote:
Patel wrote:
no it's not ;D
it doest work 4 me
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 6:59 am

IS THIS WAT YOU MEMBER DO WHEN A ADMIN IS NOT ONLINE. or when im not online bowey if other admins give you a +1 for ban or removal form scs staff you then im not gonna hire you again or unban you.
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:01 am

What did i do? i dont see replay
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:21 am

I give them a last chance.
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:27 am

you know me wel nad i dont give 2nd chanses
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:00 am

Umm
No One Answered My Question
What Did I Do Wrong?
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ARTÂ¥Racing
ARTÂ¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Mmm   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:15 am

Since when is Arguing wrong??Whatever, i didnt see replay. Look,

If u wanna fire me, go ahead...
If u wanna screw my life , go ahead...

Its all fine to me. Just think good before u do things...
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
FireFly
Getting Up
Getting Up
FireFly

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:57 am

they won't..
cuz i dont want any1 banned.
it's just that i saw it earlier by other members and people.
all arguing about nothing.
nothing pointed to you Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 12:32 pm

I Dont See What I Did Wrong In That Replay
I Kinda Only Said 'Chill"
And "Stop"
Why am i getting banned then? or fired?
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:54 pm

Well, let avi/speed/avinash Razz decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:19 am

Btw patel im liking ur singature xD

Anyway back on topic, unfortunately you two have been asking me what rules you have been breaking. You are breaking one of the main rules of chat of this server which is always practised on any race r cruise server. The problem is that you are spamming if you argue too long. Like I told you guys yesterday I still havent seen the replay yet, since I was too busy and also lazy.

I am now going to check out the replay right now, to see the whole issue a bit more front-lineish.

I dont think honestly you guys should get suspended over this little issue as you have not caused the server a great issue. But thing is that you still borke a rule, and unfortunately procedures must be followed.

I think its stupid if you both get fired or suspended over this, but if its only a simple one day only ban then I think that is enough punishent for you guy.

ONCE AGAIN I STILL NEED TO SEE REPLAY, so bear with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:37 am

Bowey I saw you asking cruisers to showoff. You are only allowed to ask a cruiser if they look very very suspicious which I doubt supicious activity will occur.

Patel I still havent seen u arguing once YET. I still need to watch a lot more than I thought I need to watch.
Back to top Go down
FireFly
Getting Up
Getting Up
FireFly

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:43 am

thanks for ur comment, khaleel Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:58 am

Smile
I Am A Quite Biatch That Cruises 100Km+
After I Get 100Km I Start To Look @ The Cruisers That Are Not Behaving Or Following The Rules. I Dont Argue Alot.....I Live In Peace
Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:05 am

Bill Gates wrote:
Btw patel im liking ur singature xD

Anyway back on topic, unfortunately you two have been asking me what rules you have been breaking. You are breaking one of the main rules of chat of this server which is always practised on any race r cruise server. The problem is that you are spamming if you argue too long. Like I told you guys yesterday I still havent seen the replay yet, since I was too busy and also lazy.

I am now going to check out the replay right now, to see the whole issue a bit more front-lineish.

I dont think honestly you guys should get suspended over this little issue as you have not caused the server a great issue. But thing is that you still borke a rule, and unfortunately procedures must be followed.

I think its stupid if you both get fired or suspended over this, but if its only a simple one day only ban then I think that is enough punishent for you guy.

ONCE AGAIN I STILL NEED TO SEE REPLAY, so bear with me.
Did I Break The Rule Also?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:07 am

I Am A Quite Biatch That Cruises 100Km+
After I Get 100Km I Start To Look @ The Cruisers That Are Not Behaving Or Following The Rules. I Dont Argue Alot.....I Live In Peace....I Didnt Mean To Argue
Will My SORRY work?
Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:17 am

I understand that Chetan, but I havent caught u doing anything yet so far.

But ill have a look sooner or later.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:28 am

Ahh I See That I Have Posted The Same Comment 2 Times
Sorry 4 that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:46 am

dw.

btw patel, just saw that film yesterday night, love it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:55 am

Khaleel Whats Your Race?
Im Not Trying To Be Racist
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:20 am

Im Indian, i was born there nd lived there 9 yrs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Members Arguing all the time -.-   Members Arguing all the time -.- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Members Arguing all the time -.-
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next