Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_vote_lcapInsim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_voting_barInsim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_vote_lcapInsim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_voting_barInsim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? Flags_0

Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?

Go down 
+7
firestarter
Taffel
Jorks
Metagross
Jacob
Francisc
cyandic99
11 posters
AuthorMessage
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? Empty
PostSubject: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 1:59 pm

K I've never programmed/coded insim ever in my life, but who's coding it, its making it worse.

After the "maintenance" that took 5 hours or more I didn't saw any visual changes on it, but it changed something... the often crashes are happening even more often...jesus christ. -_-''

Not to mention when insim crashes, no one is looking at the server status or even at the screen of the HOST if the insim's working.... basically after 8 hours or even more SOMEONE REBOOTS IT(then it crashes again)

Its been irritating everyone, imagine me then its pissing me off  Mad

Its been a few months playing [SCS] and there isn't any improvements, no layout changes, NOTHING MAN its like were stuck on a loop where there's nothing new happening, its been boring me out.

I would suggest an insim code that doesn't make the insim crash every 30 minutes, not to mention 75% of the HUD disappears sometimes.

IF the HOST is working far from home everyday, and has a smartphone USE IT MAN there's programs that can control a pc from very far away, and if the HOST is very busy try to squeeze a few minutes to check the server status at least .-.

At least the staff has been fairly active on the forum, if that was a problem as well I would snap.

Cheers, (/._.)/ _|_____|_
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 8:06 pm

First of all, you have to thank to the host because the server is on. Second, The insim was improved often, but it wasn't touched in at least 2 months. So, the yesterday problem wasn't an insim update, it was just a simple restart. If you don't know what's happening, you don't have to open a topic and say a story that we all know. And if you're still confused, we all are working hard for scs, and it's a hard job considering that most of the staff has a real job, not to say that the hoster and the coder, which is the same person, has a hard job and he barely gets some free time.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 9:30 pm

First of all , shut the #Inappropriate Content Censored# up if you dont know shit. people have stuff to do . i wont waste my time for some ungrateful people which are always complaining. Server will always drop from time to time because of isp or lag. Insim is fine and layout is fine, if you dont like the server please request your status to be removed
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 9:39 pm

I have to work in order to pay the server , what you do? "USE IT MAN"? I am you idiot , why dont you code a program that allows you to go #Inappropriate Content Censored# yourself
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2016 11:50 pm

Pretty much that, Cyan. Instead of complaining, maybe you should have asked what was happening, instead of just guessing that we dont give a #Inappropriate Content Censored# about the server :S
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 3:33 am

I've never said that you people don't give a #Inappropriate Content Censored# about the server, I apologize if I managed to get the staff angry .-. Its just back in december we didn't have any problems with the server .-.
Back to top Go down
Jorks
Retarded
Retarded

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 4:13 am

You #Inappropriate Content Censored# up Cyan Smile
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 5:13 am

You have to be grateful to even have a chance to play in SCS, and honestly what would you add to the insim? It has everything essential and imo theres nothing to add, only thing I would partly agree about is to update the layout but yet again, what to change?
peace lel
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 5:22 am

Yes I am grateful playing here I didn't meant to say I hate being on SCS it wouldn't make any sense me being here then.

Honestly I just wanted a more stable insim .-. that's all I'm not saying the insim is bad, I've seen worse insims.

I really #Inappropriate Content Censored# up .-.
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:44 am

Worse insims? This is basically the best insim ever made on lfsp(excepting russian cruise).(plz don't blast me with bombs).
Back to top Go down
firestarter
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
firestarter

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 6:47 am

As far as I managed to understand, the insim runs as .exe right?
If that's correct, could another program be coded in order to check if it runs? Lets say that it will check on 1 hour and if it doesnt find it running then it will restart it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/skb-newspaper-274055/1
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 8:33 am

Francisc wrote:
Worse insims? This is basically the best insim ever made on lfsp(excepting russian cruise).(plz don't blast me with bombs).

Yes Francisc the insim is good I'm not blasting you with bombs e.e, well.... my topic sure was a bit aggressive .-. and I apologize, but I never said the staff was bad or the insim was bad, I just pointed out the little problems that happens sometimes .-.

And If I found [SCS] bad I wouldn't be here ._.
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 8:51 am

Do you usually blast people with bombs? No. Russians do ._. I'm afraid of them, not of you .-.
Back to top Go down
VANKO
Administrator
Administrator
VANKO

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 9:07 am

Isis blasts people with bombs not Russians. (<_>)
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 9:09 am

VANKO wrote:

Vazento don't joke with that :s its not funny man ._.
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 10:44 am

cyandic99 wrote:
VANKO wrote:

Vazento don't joke with that :s its not funny man ._.
It kinda is xd
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 3:39 am

*creates a topic how he's pissed off*
*Co-owner replies back with a true message*
*Cyandic keeps apologizing to everyone just to keep his position*

You #Inappropriate Content Censored# up man, your ratings aren't the best now, I would not suggest you applying for president, Donald Trump will outrun you in no time.

You, Cyan Dick Smile Oh sorry, Cyandic.

P.S. Just play and shush. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 3:45 am

No one can deny that the server is 90% up , im not saying 99.5 or 99.9%. But hell , 90% of the time the server is online, Imagine that after a couple of months i need to take it out a day and let it cool down , and blow the dust out. ( and i did not do that in more than a year)
Back to top Go down
LFS Swift1.0
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
LFS Swift1.0

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 4:24 am

This insim has everything that a cruise server needs..I noticed that sometimes the insim is not up, but I wait like a hour or two, and it's up, working good.. so.. yeah
Francisc wrote:
best insim ever made on lfsp(excepting russian cruise)..
you wot? russian cruise is the worst server with the worst insim with cykas and bombs
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 5:49 am

(Shush, i said that cause they are looking on us).
Back to top Go down
LFS Swift1.0
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
LFS Swift1.0

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 6:44 am

(true i better shut up too)
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 7:13 am

LFS Swift1.0 wrote:
This insim has everything that a cruise server needs..I noticed that sometimes the insim is not up, but I wait like a hour or two, and it's up, working good.. so.. yeah
Francisc wrote:
you wot? russian cruise is the worst server with the worst insim with cykas and bombs
Russian cruise has a very developed insim, in some ways better than SCS.
It just has shit English and is russian only orientated.
pze
Back to top Go down
LFS Swift1.0
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
LFS Swift1.0

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2016 8:24 am

TaFFeL wrote:
LFS Swift1.0 wrote:
Francisc wrote:
Russian cruise has a very developed insim, in some ways better than SCS.
It just has shit English and is russian only orientated.
pze

shit English... very shit English thats all I remember from Russian Cruise
Back to top Go down
JetZ
Getting Good
Getting Good
JetZ

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2016 6:32 pm

OFF-TOPIC
CyanDick officer? Really? Dat nab?
Omg i will kill myself ._.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?   Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insim's got worse? Weak assistance? No Improvements?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [SCS]General Discussion :: [SCS]Problems-
Jump to: