Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
No idea why im banned I_vote_lcapNo idea why im banned I_voting_barNo idea why im banned I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
No idea why im banned I_vote_lcapNo idea why im banned I_voting_barNo idea why im banned I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
No idea why im banned Flags_0

No idea why im banned

Go down 
+3
cyandic99
Lonni_88
Deft Here
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Deft Here
Noob
Noob

No idea why im banned Empty
PostSubject: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 5:24 am

Who banned you? :[SCS] Vanzeto

how long you think he banned you? :14 days

he banned you for? : no reason, but i think i saw that he write "Multi-acc"

why the ban is unfair for you? : I just wanna check from other account its my friend account with nothing that i can login on server because on my main account i see the error called "unauthorized connection" thats all i dont have multi-acc that was just for check come on...

Last edited by Deft Here on Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lonni_88
Getting Up
Getting Up
Lonni_88

PostSubject: Re: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 5:29 am

Well, i know nothing about ur username unless u make a proper ban appeal and make it easier for us to help you:

Spoiler:

Oh it looks like u were banned for speed hacking:

BAN LIST wrote:
Deft - 7 - Speed Hack - 06/08/2016 - By VANZETO
Back to top Go down
Deft Here
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 5:34 am

Can i watch any replay of this speedhack what?Shocked

He can just ban without any proof? lol!
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 7:31 am

._. I know Deft's driving style well, pretty similiar to mine, accurate and precise.

I know we wouldn't hack because I watched him driving couple of times, he can handle the FZR pretty well, same for the other GTRs and he uses good setups.( I think I gave him the FXR setup, hhhh or XRR idk )  :v

To make things clear if it was that corner after Kindergarten on Aston, yes you can go 190+kmh in the corner with FXR, XRR and FZR with good setups, and good driving skills, yes the cars will at their limits, but with good handling skills its no problem, trust me I do that a LOT and it feels awesome u.u

He would never speedhack, he's a good player, bear with it there's always better drivers than others, its reality (unless you find out what's keeping you from going faster, also envolves on not so well setted setups.)

Cheers.

P.S: Never ban players with no proof just raises the suspicions on the staff member who banned.
Back to top Go down
Deft Here
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 9:33 am

Thanks for this post Cyandic <3

Im still waiting for any replay something hmm? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Ken Block #43
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer

PostSubject: Re: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 12:44 pm

Hmm, i see you in the server all the time and while i have no idea what actually happened, i think it's rather unlikely you would've been speed-hacking despite what the ban says. :-/ Cyandic is right when he implies that you're a talented driver; i have tried catching you multiple times while on-duty in the FZR and it's pretty hard to keep up, i must be honest. ;-) I have been playing since around January and haven't seen you cause a problem once in all that time, so it seems unusual but like i said, i don't know what happened.
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

PostSubject: Re: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 11:09 pm

Replay's are not required in the ban list, but if needed, the guy who banned you has to share it from what I understand.
You should talk with Vanzeto/Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Deft Here
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2016 11:22 pm

TaFFeL wrote:
Replay's are not required in the ban list, but if needed, the guy who banned you has to share it from what I understand.
You should talk with Vanzeto/Jacob.

I dont have any questions more after this i know all.

If they can ban me "just like that" i dont wanna be part of this server anymore.

Cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 2:30 am

Deft Here wrote:
I dont have any questions more after this i know all.

If they can ban me "just like that" i dont wanna be part of this server anymore.

Cheers Cool

What Taffel said is that the member/admin who banned you is not forced to share the replay IN THE BAN LIST, just for convenience reasons, but that doesn't mean the replay is not required. If the player who got banned makes a complainment about his ban, the replay is still required, and the member/admin who made the ban is forced to share it and show why the ban is fair.

With the multiaccount thing, probably after Vanzeto banned you, you entered the server with another account to complain about his ban. But that's understandable, as you probably didn't know that you have to complain in forums, not in server.

Now i will explain your situation, and what could happen to you:

Vanzeto is now required to upload the replays, both the speedhack and the multiaccount ones. I will send him a PM here in forums to let him know. He has 1 day to post them here, as it would not be fair to make you wait longer with an unfair ban.

1) If he doesnt post any replay today, you're unbanned, and Vanzeto gets warned.
2) If he posts the replays, but they are not correct, you're unbanned, and Vanzeto gets warned.
3) If the speedhack replay is correct, you're banned 30 days (the ban for hacking is 30 days, not 7).
4) If the replay of the multiaccount shows that you didn't connect to the server with your friends account only to ask about your main account, you're permanently banned.

Those are the procedures we might take depending on the situation. But please, be patient. Don't think we don't care about our players just because one mistake, we're also humans.
Back to top Go down
VANKO
Administrator
Administrator
VANKO

PostSubject: Re: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 2:44 am

Hi if you want the replay click on the link below me:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/79gqwjgp1smja20/Deft+hack%5Eq%5Eq.mpr

If the first link doesn't open click on the 2nd:
http://www.4shared.com/file/1cseD-v9ce/Deft_hackqq.html?

Watch it from the start when a MRT goes over 200 km/h after the corner

But i forgot to take a pic or to save the replay when he joined with the other acc :/
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 3:34 am

That was definitely speedhack. Multiaccount proof not provided. Banned 30 days.
Back to top Go down
Deft Here
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 6:09 am

Wow, now i remember this moment that was when insim was dead and maybe 6-7 players online and i have nothing to do so i want to test something just here because insim was down no players and i used this for maybe 5 minutes. I never used any speedhack when insim works ppl online.

About multi-acc i dont want to complain about my ban i just want to test that i can join to server on other acc because i first time see this error "Unauthorized connection" Thats all

From my point of view i think when insim is down there's no rules on the server all doing some crazy shit as always, i have seen many players when insim was down on speedhack also.

That was just for fun, i never use and used any cheat when insim works.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
VANKO
Administrator
Administrator
VANKO

PostSubject: Re: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 6:36 am

Mate it doesn't matter if insim is running or it crashed rules are rules. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Deft Here
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 6:49 am

You're right. I only want to say that that was just one time. I was bored and looking for some fun Cool

Anyway as i said i never used anything when insim works! Smile It's not my excuse of course, i just want to back to Cyandic or Ken Block post that was a real chases without any speedhack so dont worry my friends Very Happy ban is ban shit happenz

Cheers
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2016 8:52 am

._. Don't hack ever again, doesn't matter if insim's down, hacking is hacking, period.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No idea why im banned   No idea why im banned I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No idea why im banned
Page 1 of 1