Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Reporting several people I_vote_lcapReporting several people I_voting_barReporting several people I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Reporting several people I_vote_lcapReporting several people I_voting_barReporting several people I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Reporting several people Flags_0

Reporting several people

Go down 
+5
Taffel
Cyril
Flawn
Lewis
chris greece
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Reporting several people Empty
PostSubject: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:34 am

your lfs username: CozmicDragon

person your reporting username: karlitooo, Chris Greece, prostitutka, Cyril, possibly more.

person your reporting in-game name: [GU]Cyril, [GU]Karlo/LE BALL, DTM|Baracuda, DTM|Chris, again possibly more.

why you are reporting them: Causing a massive crashfest in the pits and main straight. I wasn't going to actually report them since they were just playing car soccer, but this scrap got out of control when they started crashing me. And I don't like being crashed.

evidence: https://www.sendspace.com/file/kd6foh (watch replay from 2:24:00ish onwards, that's about when it starts)
Back to top Go down
chris greece
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
chris greece

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 11:45 am

can you put it from mediafire cause i cant download it pls? thkans : -)
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Monky
Monky
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 12:45 pm

Checked the replay.

I personally aren't that bothered since server was practically empty, But unfair that Cozmic got crashed...?

Idk?

Maybe a ban would be fair but I'm leaving final decision to a different admin.

P.S. I was going to ban them, but Idk if a strict warning should be done instead.
Back to top Go down
chris greece
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
chris greece

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:06 pm

Yes we was crashing eatch other..we play ball but who is not doing this?u know kosmic if i report everyone i saw doin this stuff the server would be empty now and im not gonna say names cause im not like that..i dont know if i crash you but i didnt even notice you on the server to tell you the truth but if i did im sorry..we didnt done hack or smtn like that to get a ban we play normal when server have people in everyone know this.
Back to top Go down
Flawn
Getting Good
Getting Good
Flawn

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 9:30 pm

Chris,here
http://www.mediafire.com/download/o1i7xq5k050de5t/crashfest.mpr
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Loser
Loser

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 12:22 am

Dragon,you got crashed two times and we said sorry and they were by mistake so i don't know why you reported but i think this ain't worth a report cause we crashed you by mistake and said sorry.
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 4:13 am

I have a replay of Cyril crashing Robert and me, too lazy to upload it tho.
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Loser
Loser

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2015 4:51 am

taffel, i wasn't the only one crashing in that video too
Back to top Go down
N0break
Loser
Loser
N0break

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 6:07 am

But I say 1 sentence to Cyrils and others crashes who is reported.
Crashing isn't allowed, doesn't matter what are you doing!
(Chasing-ramming, Towing-pushing, ramming)
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Loser
Loser

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 10:25 am

Well what do you mean by chasing ramming?
And if there are no tows online and someone needs help,you can't push him?pls no one said that
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2015 9:26 pm

Actually we may be more open-minded than we used to do. So right now, we have almost the same rules, but we tolerate breaking some of them if you dont annoy anyone. Think about it. The objective of every server of any game is to make players get fun and enjoy it. The rules are just there so ppl don't get fun by taking away the fun from others. Therefore, I don't see the problem of playing car soccer if all the players involved agree with it and doesn't mind getting crashed. Sometimes also some friends crash me or I crash them for fun, and we don't mind xD

But of course you can answer me with the old and well known argument of "NO, DIS IS A CRRRRRUISE SERVER FUN NOT ALLOWED PLS AHAHSADIJSDAHBJGHJFDH", I don't mind about it Very Happy

Now, getting into the report, it's true that you guys should have said sorry to Cozmic (well, in fact Cyril did it, maybe you Cozmic didn't see it xD). But it's also true that, clearly, they didn't do it on purpose, probably they didn't even notice they crashed Cozmic instead of some of the soccer players xD In any case, they apologized now, therefore I don't see any problem ._.

I'm not saying you did wrong, Cozmic, technically you saw players breaking rules and that's reportable. But I think it's better to say "hey guys, you crashed me :S", and if they say sorry, gud, if they don't apologize (karlo pls stop calling ppl nab pls look at the end of replay pls ._.), then report. It's just more nice and friendly, you know xD

Anyways, my opinion doesn't count, so pls admins check this report and tell what you think that should be done here (though I already know how will you answer, including daniul).
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Loser
Loser

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 10:46 am

Meta,ju spik alit pls ._.
Back to top Go down
karlitooo
Loser
Loser
karlitooo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 6:43 am

What O.o someone of Admins said NAB(NOOB) isnt insulting,,,
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 8:46 am

karlitooo wrote:
What O.o someone of Admins said NAB(NOOB) isnt insulting,,,

pls karlo i was joking pls
Back to top Go down
Cyril
Loser
Loser

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2015 1:16 pm

Meta karlo takes everything seriuosly.
SO BE CAREFUL
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2015 2:09 am

I didn't have time to watch the replay, until now. I personally didn't like how it looked. And here i mean the crashes. We have a rule for that, it doesn't matter how many peoples are on the server or if the peoples agrees with crashing them, the rule says no crashing then no crashing. I would ban you guys for at least 14 days(seriously), but it passed too many days by then, so no banana. A warning should be enough, next time guys be careful, this report will count.

All reported players will be warned. Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting several people   Reporting several people I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting several people
Page 1 of 1