Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Insulting.... -_- I_vote_lcapInsulting.... -_- I_voting_barInsulting.... -_- I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Insulting.... -_- I_vote_lcapInsulting.... -_- I_voting_barInsulting.... -_- I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Insulting.... -_- Flags_0

Insulting.... -_-

Go down 
+2
Taffel
karlitooo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
karlitooo
Loser
Loser
karlitooo

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:28 am

your lfs username: karlitooo

person your reporting username: tzike

person your reporting in-game name: shakedrop

why you are reporting them: Because he insult me yesterday and today.And today he was insult again me,Cro Ivan and STATE,he want trouble,this is his i think 3rd ban because he was insult etc...I have some photos about that.He too much swear and insult on another language,i really dont want play with guys like HIM. Thank you.  Smile

evidence:HERE
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/eigWb7kB/file.html
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/aufPQKHN/file.html
http://www32.zippyshare.com/v/mxmrUmFD/file.html
http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/gp0Sd7I4/file.html
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:35 am

If you don't know what we are talking in Estonian, please don't fucking make shit up, if your google translate doesn't work, don't try to make things up lol. And those pics, member was online, he got kicked twice, so pls ._. And if you are saying you, Ivan and State are guilty, you are wrong! State crashed us because shake crashed him by ACCIDENT, he even said that he crashed because of it, I have a pic where he said that, but I'm too lazy to upload it. So please, get your shit right, and don't make shit up.
Back to top Go down
karlitooo
Loser
Loser
karlitooo

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:37 am

Idc about Ivan and State but ,he was insulting me yesterday without reason,soo...
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:39 am

karlitooo wrote:
Idc about Ivan and State but ,he was insulting me yesterday without reason,soo...
Tell me what he said cuz your pics suck #Inappropriate Content Censored#.
Back to top Go down
matsike
Getting Good
Getting Good
matsike

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:39 am

Yeah, Taffel said all of it, and when I say that you and your friends are looking for attention because u always search for trouble and try to #Inappropriate Content Censored# us estonians up.
Back to top Go down
karlitooo
Loser
Loser
karlitooo

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:40 am

you see on pictures
Back to top Go down
Spawa
Administrator
Administrator
Spawa

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:44 am

So, why did you only upload the pictures? Why is there no replay?
I heard you were provocating them, maybe THATS why you dont want to upload the replay?
Makes you think ehh?
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:44 am

karlitooo wrote:
you see on pictures
I'll be honest with ya.. the pictures look like shit and I have to wait like 20 secs. nty.
Back to top Go down
karlitooo
Loser
Loser
karlitooo

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 10:45 am

Ok if you want :* i will upload video from yesterday just need found it
Back to top Go down
karlitooo
Loser
Loser
karlitooo

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:14 am

DEAR ADMINS! Please look,on 16min in replay that started... shakedrop said Pay me bla bla to one guy and i said God will pay,and he start insult at 16min,another insulting was about 20min,and about 41min on replay..he got kicked more then 3 times,soo just for that he deserve BAN,+ insulting,EVIDENCE:
http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/x7mFc9bP/file.html
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:17 am

Maybe that God will pay thingy got into his heart? Maybe he is Christian, and he doesn't like when people make fun of God?
Back to top Go down
karlitooo
Loser
Loser
karlitooo

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:17 am

and i am Christian,,dont worry,isnt that Wink And Spawa have 2 binds about Christian, " Leave this holy placeee" and "Christ compels power bla bla" so and he insulting Christian guys?

Last edited by karlitooo on Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
karlitooo
Loser
Loser
karlitooo

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 11:18 am

And this is between me and him,you dont need interfere,,,Admins will decide is he deserve ban or not.Goodbye
Back to top Go down
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 12:41 pm

END ALL THIS CRAP FIRST OFF! ONLY PEOPLE WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO COMMENTS ON REPORTS/BAN FORMS ARE ADMINS!!!!!!!!!!!! SO AFTER ME! NOONE SHOULD POST OTHER THEN AN ADMIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://gamersunited.co.uk
Lewis
Monky
Monky
Lewis

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2015 1:02 pm

Topic LOCKED until a Admin PROPERLY looks over this.

EDIT - I have gone through all of the evidence currently Available. The following decision I will make is FAIR.

I watched the replay and I believe you was kicked 4 Times. If not, then Guaranteed 3 Times.

The amount of insults you were coming out with, was shocking. As well as all of the swearing. If it was me in the server, you would of been banned already. I think you were quite lucky that it was Anthony mainly dealing with the situation at the time.

I'm afraid that from all of the insulting, and swearing, and excessive kicks, and arguing, My final decision is to ban you (Shakedrop) for 7 Days.

Thanks for the report.

Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Insulting.... -_- Empty
PostSubject: Re: Insulting.... -_-   Insulting.... -_- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Insulting.... -_-
Page 1 of 1