Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
[RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
[RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
[RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
[RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
[RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
[RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
[RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
[RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
[RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
[RSS]Cata ban apeal I_vote_lcap[RSS]Cata ban apeal I_voting_bar[RSS]Cata ban apeal I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
[RSS]Cata ban apeal I_vote_lcap[RSS]Cata ban apeal I_voting_bar[RSS]Cata ban apeal I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
[RSS]Cata ban apeal Flags_0

[RSS]Cata ban apeal

Go down 
+3
nomus123
DarKL0rD
Catalin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Catalin
Loser
Loser
Catalin

[RSS]Cata ban apeal Empty
PostSubject: [RSS]Cata ban apeal   [RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:17 am

Who banned you? : Darklord

how long you think he banned you? : i dont know didnt showed

he banned you for? : he said i have speedhack? idk what he saw i was just accelerating while braking playing around watch the damn pedals man

why the ban is unfair for you? : this dude is crazy he always does this kind of stuff he always argues with ppl

Example:

Who banned you? :Darklord

how long you think he banned you? :permanent?

he banned you for? : no reason

why the ban is unfair for you? : it's unfair because i wasn't using anything

after that you MUST post a link where we can download you replay

to save a replay in-game,press the numpad "2"

replay REPLAY HERE

Back to top Go down
DarKL0rD
Monky
Monky
DarKL0rD

PostSubject: Re: [RSS]Cata ban apeal   [RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:24 am

Check the banlist now.
look from 1:29:49.
Look at your RPM meter jump up and down , and my sound was muted and I unmuted it just to make sure that what I was seeing was true , and yes it was.you were jumping forwards so as your RPM meter.
Pure speedhack.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scs-cruise.forum.st
Catalin
Loser
Loser
Catalin

PostSubject: Re: [RSS]Cata ban apeal   [RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:34 am

watch the replay again i was accelerating while braking watch the pedals man my speed remains the same that just lag were the hell you saw speedhack dont expect to see other cars as smooth as you see yours there will always be choppines
Back to top Go down
DarKL0rD
Monky
Monky
DarKL0rD

PostSubject: Re: [RSS]Cata ban apeal   [RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:39 am

you didn't lag at all.your ping was fine . and even if you used both of your pedals , why the heck does your RPM meter jumps ? I understand the car but why the RPM meter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scs-cruise.forum.st
Catalin
Loser
Loser
Catalin

PostSubject: Re: [RSS]Cata ban apeal   [RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:44 am

Even if i used my both pedals damn man watch it carefuly my speed remains constant watch from inside the care with F presses so you can see better the car was just jumping and it was jumping in the first corner too before you banned me
I dont know why it jump that just how you saw it think you can even use hack on scs watch the replay all not just the last part you will see the car its jumping and the rpm remains constant and if the ping its 90-100 that doesnt mean you will not lag a little a little spike it wont record it
Back to top Go down
nomus123
Getting Good
Getting Good

PostSubject: Re: [RSS]Cata ban apeal   [RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 3:53 am

Until the RPM jumping moment it's perfectly normal, but the thing looks like a speedhack to me. After changing the gear to 2nd you loose much power, falling to 4000RPM and magically gaining it every second! Your ping is stable at the moment and the road is flat - you couldn't jump on anything, and those "bumps" every few meters aren't affecting RPMs.
Also, the most important thing - look at the tyres, there's no thing except speedhack that would heat tyres so quickly. Also, no changes to the clutch.
Back to top Go down
Francisc
Administrator
Administrator
Francisc

ranks Administrator

PostSubject: Re: [RSS]Cata ban apeal   [RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:00 am

I guess he had no time to start it, because he was moving, and he had front break on, idk.. it looks like speedhack, but it should be faster and burn the tyres, but anything is possbile.
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

PostSubject: Re: [RSS]Cata ban apeal   [RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 4:00 am

That RPM thing looks normal, I've seen the same thing on Daniel, so is he a cheater too? affraid
Pretty sure that Cata is not guilty, cuz when you use speed hack you will go insane speeds.
Back to top Go down
Catalin
Loser
Loser
Catalin

PostSubject: Re: [RSS]Cata ban apeal   [RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 5:15 am

nomus123 wrote:
Also, the most important thing - look at the tyres, there's no thing except speedhack that would heat tyres so quickly. Also, no changes to the clutch.

You must be special what part of accelerating while braking aka rolling burnout you don't get? the tyers are suposed to heat up while you do a rolling burnout don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [RSS]Cata ban apeal   [RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 6:11 am

I don't see anything wrong.
( I mean nothing wrong with Cata, unfair ban.)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
nomus123
Getting Good
Getting Good

PostSubject: Re: [RSS]Cata ban apeal   [RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 7:37 am

Exotic wrote:
nomus123 wrote:

You must be special what part of accelerating while braking aka rolling burnout you don't get? the tyers are suposed to heat up while you do a rolling burnout don't you think?

not that fast.
Well, maybe it really is a weird kind of lag combined with your setup. I'm not the one to decide, just hope that admins will get the right decision.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: [RSS]Cata ban apeal   [RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2014 11:13 am

Unbanned , daniel get your #Inappropriate Content Censored# together its not the first time you ban for speedhack when someone doesn't have it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RSS]Cata ban apeal   [RSS]Cata ban apeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RSS]Cata ban apeal
Page 1 of 1