Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_vote_lcapPatchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_voting_barPatchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_vote_lcapPatchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_voting_barPatchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal Flags_0

Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PatchVierington
Loser
Loser

Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal   Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 5:17 am

Who banned you? :Darklord/Whatever else he's called

how long you think he banned you? :7 Days

he banned you for? : Having a skin on and I explained then lost it

why the ban is unfair for you? : I've been constantly victimised, accused of drifting when im not (sorry a rwd car in a corner might slip a bit in a video game ) and i kept being told to change my skin, it wasn't labelled SCS so i don't see what the problem is.. He's a little hitler and likes the ban hammer a bit too much.

Back to top Go down
DarKL0rD
Monky
Monky
DarKL0rD

Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal   Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 10:37 pm

pathetic..just pathetic .. what all of a sudden you so innocent ? well guess what ... no.
You were banned for drifting , insulting and you appeal for that ? You can clearly see in the screenshots that are in the ban list that you were insulting me from the bottom of your heart .
also , "slip" ? you must be joking because you did a burnout in the middle of the parking .
Also other admins if you don't believe me you can ask firerock to send the replay on Skype because I couldn't save a replay because I already saved at that day. and I wasn't on skype so he couldn't  send me the replay.
I'd suggest you say thanks for  not getting banned for longer and keep shut because you're really getting on my nerves. also , next time have an evidence , and watch your language when making any topic on forums , especially a ban appeal because you will get banned from the forums as well.
Topic locked and ban stays.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scs-cruise.forum.st

Patchington/DikeStar! Ban appeal
Page 1 of 1