Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Photos of Yourself in Real! I_vote_lcapPhotos of Yourself in Real! I_voting_barPhotos of Yourself in Real! I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Photos of Yourself in Real! I_vote_lcapPhotos of Yourself in Real! I_voting_barPhotos of Yourself in Real! I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Photos of Yourself in Real! Flags_0

Photos of Yourself in Real!

Go down 
+31
Scelder
nomus123
Liam
PatchVierington
Garfield
Adamek
DarKL0rD
DarkKnight
Monstertruck
TheAlkaline
RoadRunner
matsike
lionheart31
Metagross
Kenblock
Fragen 1
LoriX
Kalash
Jorks
Jacob
MurdocBr
indian_pana12
P Bobby
PatzEST
DriftCore
kokal
Volvo V70
Nadeox1
AidanMurphy
Avitron
FireFly
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
FireFly
Getting Up
Getting Up
FireFly

Photos of Yourself in Real! Empty
PostSubject: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:03 am

Post them here. XD
SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHO'S THE ONE DRIVING THAT CAR =D

Here's my pic:
Photos of Yourself in Real! 13663860215c85z

NOW POST YOURS (or like nadeox says:) OR DIE!
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:15 am

this is me Very Happy dont make alot of pics so.

was skinny back there last year
Photos of Yourself in Real! Img_0110

this me me now and listening to radio Very Happy
Photos of Yourself in Real! Img_0111
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:40 am

Avitron wrote:
this is me Very Happy dont make alot of pics so.

this me me now and listening to radio Very Happy
Photos of Yourself in Real! Img_0111

Aha, is this you listening my radio : thescsradio.listen2myradio.com? XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:01 am

This is me the ugly boy. And yes i have bling bling on my room as you can see i have old mercedes benzs wheel Laughing

Photos of Yourself in Real! Of33oz

Sorry this picture would become to : worlds ugliest people 2011 in 3rd place XD
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:24 am

Me on my dad's new toy ;D
Photos of Yourself in Real! 299733_10150260761012066_735702065_7973557_5284176_n

And doing what I do best ;D

Photos of Yourself in Real! 198853_10150114225557066_735702065_6844229_937368_n
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 10:57 am

AidanMurphy wrote:
Me on my dad's new toy ;D
Photos of Yourself in Real! 299733_10150260761012066_735702065_7973557_5284176_n

And doing what I do best ;D

Photos of Yourself in Real! 198853_10150114225557066_735702065_6844229_937368_n

Nice bike Wink
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:14 pm

I don't think it's a good idea, i want to remember SCS is acting with LFSP which is pretty CopyRight-Breaking... better not posting personal pictures over there ^.^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:04 am

Nadeox1 wrote:
I don't think it's a good idea, i want to remember SCS is acting with LFSP which is pretty CopyRight-Breaking... better not posting personal pictures over there ^.^
what ya buddy mean
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:42 am

It's a long story...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:20 am

I might as well post a few of mine, like me flying that Piper Archer xD and some of me laying on a GT500, Camaro and Challenger xD And some more
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 5:30 am

Bill Gates wrote:
I might as well post a few of mine, like me flying that Piper Archer xD and some of me laying on a GT500, Camaro and Challenger xD And some more
I've got a pic of my solo flight Very Happy but you cant actually see me the pic is underneath the plane:

Photos of Yourself in Real! 14834_174414987065_735702065_3327517_395206_n

Photos of Yourself in Real! 21946_256550947065_735702065_3777721_6151826_n

Both images are from 2009 :L
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 6:26 am

Practicing to become a kamikaze pilot? xD
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 7:17 am

Practicing? I am a Kamikaze Pilot!! What a Face
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:02 am

Heres some of me standing with some nice Muscle cars. Camaro SS, GT500 and the Challenger. I cant find any of me with the charger unfortunately.

Photos of Yourself in Real! 12092010110

Photos of Yourself in Real! 12092010107

Photos of Yourself in Real! 12092010109c

Photos of Yourself in Real! 12092010116

I still got some more to come through, but Im really lazy to look for them. So probably in a week or so, plus I dont think Ill be able to come on server today since I got parents evening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 3:05 am

Whoops, I just realised I forgot to upload the GT500 =S

Well I'll leave that for another day. Enjoy for the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:58 am

Nice pics mate =] This is me smilin boy getting ready to weddings with cool dresses XD. some of these clothes is bought from Dressman.
Photos of Yourself in Real! 25re5j5
Photos of Yourself in Real! Fdg4l3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:12 am

Let me say this to you Ville, as a friend I am saying this.

Also dont take this in a homo way plz, you are not ugly! You shouldnt put ur self down in that manor.

I want you to go in the bathroom and lock the door. Look in the mirror and just say how amazing you are. Ok, I am only saying this cauz ur my mate, and obviously I dont want you to be putting yourself down on the internet.

You should always respect yourself as you would expect anyone to respect you.

TOPIC CHANGE:-
Nice suit ville, nice wheel I thought for a second it was a Clock specially made by mercedes but it wasnt. Wish I had one in my room.

And also guys thank you for your contribution of your photos so far, Aidan I love ur pilot outfit, Avi nice chain and Firefly nice pic and lol at ur sleepy friend xD.

Btw my photos were two years old when I visited LMM, you guys may have already seen some of my pics of the CLS, the Escalade, the Golden Aston martin and that Gumball Edition SSC Aero. Theyre from the same museum xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:33 am

Ok. Im beutiful. My mom is always say me cute. Thanks Bill, saved my day. And you were my age in that picture where you were been in mm?
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:07 am

fat as Very Happy
Ville wrote:
Nice pics mate =] This is me smilin boy getting ready to weddings with cool dresses XD. some of these clothes is bought from Dressman.

Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:20 am

Avitron wrote:
fat as Very Happy
Ville wrote:

Yah i know, i need experience of sports.

Im like Roman Bellic from GTA IV :
Photos of Yourself in Real! 11253-gta-4-roman-bellic
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Ville nice man   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:42 pm

Ville, being fat is coowl. Im with 8pack now, but i used to have a jelly belly, if u know what i mean. I used to be fat, but ur fat is like Fat Yoe, if ya know what i mean.
xD ur not ugly, a friend of mine jumped of a building for it, i hope that u will never do that. And u dont need any sports, just take urself how u are, and make the best of it.

I hope that didnt sound to gay...
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
FireFly
Getting Up
Getting Up
FireFly

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:19 am

Awesome Suit Ville O.o
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:25 am

I wish I could put my picture but I'm too tired!
A bad head :-)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:52 am

FireFly wrote:
Awesome Suit Ville O.o
Thanks. I look like a Vito Corleone on that suit Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:01 am

I might upload a photo of me, but i'm not much to look at, but we'll see.

Small
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photos of Yourself in Real!   Photos of Yourself in Real! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photos of Yourself in Real!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next