Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_vote_lcap(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_voting_bar(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_vote_lcap(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_voting_bar(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  Flags_0

(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Waitforit
Noob
Noob

(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  Empty
PostSubject: (PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion    (PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:04 pm

Who banned you? : [SCS]DarkLord

how long you think he banned you? : if the server was right: 14days

he banned you for? : Speedhack

why the ban is unfair for you? : More then unfair, the ban was for a misunderstanding, because i watched the replay posted by darklord, and damn... it seriously looks that i was using speedhack! So i don't blame him, probably if was an admin, i would ban too :DOk the point is, before watching the video, i was with 0.1% of petrol in the tank so i started to drive with "push&glide" technique, but the server, for lag maybe, or i don't know i'm a noob with everything that is about pc's xD, the server was showing that my petrol was under 0.0% sometime so the car looks like running and stopping, running and stopping, (i'm sorry if i'm not so clear, i'm italian and i'm trying to do my best xD) infact it looks like i was using hacks. However, the belowe video will show you how i was driving, so you can easily understand, and maybe try by yourself, that i was not using any hack, but only driving with a low fuel consumption technique :)Thank you guys, however it goes, cheers from Italy Very Happy
[P.S. i'm a member of scs since long time (i had a study break of one year almost, and i never get kicked or banned...i don't know if that helps xD]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_w8nwk4FgXo
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: (PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion    (PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:37 pm

In the video you show the technique and it's fine... BUT we can see in the replay how your speed and rpms Jump while you push just the same way as you would be using speedhack.

The ban remains, unless Jacob decides diferently.

If you have proof that you didn't use speedhack in that time I would like to watch it but now we only see proofs of using speedhack and just a video showing technique which doesn't proof that you weren't using speed hack
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
Waitforit
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: (PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion    (PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2014 11:44 pm

Kietux wrote:
In the video you show the technique and it's fine... BUT we can see in the replay how your speed and rpms Jump while you push just the same way as you would be using speedhack.

The ban remains, unless Jacob decides diferently.

If you have proof that you didn't use speedhack in that time I would like to watch it but now we only see proofs of using speedhack and just a video showing technique which doesn't proof that you weren't using speed hack
Oh yes i know, infact mine was just a try to explain, i would be glad to show you the replay from my view, but i don't have it xD as i said i'm noob on everything that is about pc's (i let my little brother install lfsp because i was not able xD), but now i've read how to do it, so maybe if it would happen another time i know how to, but just a question, the server said i was banned for 14days, but in the appeal say 999, so it's a permaban or not? xD Let me know if i can give you some files that prove something, or something like this, i don't know what to do lol (the only thing i can say is: do you seriously think that i would use speedhack with the possibility to have a ban instead of being pushed?O.o) However i'll wait for jacob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: (PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion    (PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 1:14 am

1. the ban is for 999 since hacks
2. if you have some proof you can send me ( ask other people that were on server)
3. I didn't believe that you could use hacks since you were nice and so on.. but we had lots of people we trusted and they screwed up badly so I'm not surprised
4. waiting for Jacob.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: (PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion    (PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:38 am

The tehnique is a bad one , your at 40kmh , put in last gear and gas it uses less fuel than doing maximum rpm in 1st gear.
Anyway that doesn't prove anything, your idle rpm was not default , it was a hack not lag.

Unless you have proof about the idle rpm being different than server's default ?
Back to top Go down
Waitforit
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: (PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion    (PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 2:50 am

Jacob wrote:
The tehnique is a bad one , your at 40kmh , put in last gear and gas it uses less fuel than doing maximum rpm in 1st gear.
Anyway that doesn't prove anything, your idle rpm was not default , it was a hack not lag.
As i said i think it's for lag because the server can't "understand" if when throttling (because was hammer down) the car goes under 0.0% or not (that's how my brother explained to me lol) however i want to ask a chance to prove that i was not using hack. That consist in try to re- make the scene where you see my car from your view, while i'm recording the replay or with my phone as you prefer, so i can show you that i'm not using any hack Very Happy (i'm sure that this time the server will work perfectly making me look like a tricky cheater xD but is the only chance i can ask Very Happy). However i'll wait your last reply, i tried to explain, but you are the master i can't say anything, then only goodbye lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion    (PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(PFR)PepsiMan - just a misunderstanding for lag in my opinion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [SCS] Safety :: [SCS]Ban appeals-
Jump to: