Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
[MnD] Kevin unban request. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
[MnD] Kevin unban request. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
[MnD] Kevin unban request. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
[MnD] Kevin unban request. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
[MnD] Kevin unban request. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
[MnD] Kevin unban request. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
[MnD] Kevin unban request. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
[MnD] Kevin unban request. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
[MnD] Kevin unban request. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
[MnD] Kevin unban request. I_vote_lcap[MnD] Kevin unban request. I_voting_bar[MnD] Kevin unban request. I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
[MnD] Kevin unban request. I_vote_lcap[MnD] Kevin unban request. I_voting_bar[MnD] Kevin unban request. I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
[MnD] Kevin unban request. Flags_0

[MnD] Kevin unban request.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevoos
Getting Good
Getting Good
Kevoos

[MnD] Kevin unban request. Empty
PostSubject: [MnD] Kevin unban request.   [MnD] Kevin unban request. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 1:43 am

So, my other topic got locked before me even replying..

Who banned you? : Jose.

how long you think he banned you? : 7

he banned you for? : Saying "OK" a couple of times to him (somehow pissed him off?) and small powerslides due to new wheel

why the ban is unfair for you? : So, since Kietux didn't give me a chance to reply to the topic, here is my new report, i recently bought a new wheel, the G27 thingy with the clutch, and i need to get used to it, The Clutch totally doesn't feel like IRL, it just catches to fast, that meaning that i need to countersteer a bit to not loose control, somehow everyone sees that as a drift, but it's not.

A Drift is:

Going into a corner already sideways.

A Powerslide is: Going into a slide in the middle of a corner, doing skids with FWD cars.

So, please give me another chance, i got a big weekend, and i hope to cruise with yall this weekend, i will put the gearbox to auto to prevent drifting, trust me on this one lads.
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

[MnD] Kevin unban request. Empty
PostSubject: Re: [MnD] Kevin unban request.   [MnD] Kevin unban request. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 3:18 am

you're just begging for a ban extend. and we don't care what's the difference between a drift and a powerslide it's all the SAME SAME SAME SAME SAME SAME SAME -.- alltho I don't agree with the rule which says that drifting is not allowed but higher powers made us do that.

Again. Wait out the ban. If you create another topic you get banned from forum and your server ban is being extended. So I think I made a point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux

[MnD] Kevin unban request.
Page 1 of 1