Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
SCS Downtime Question I_vote_lcapSCS Downtime Question I_voting_barSCS Downtime Question I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
SCS Downtime Question I_vote_lcapSCS Downtime Question I_voting_barSCS Downtime Question I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
SCS Downtime Question Flags_0

SCS Downtime Question

Go down 
+2
Garfield
Patel151
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Patel151
Noob
Noob
Patel151

SCS Downtime Question Empty
PostSubject: SCS Downtime Question   SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 1:50 am

Hi, I Was just simply wondering why the SCS Server is down during the day.
Answers would be appreciated
Back to top Go down
Garfield
Monky
Monky
Garfield

PostSubject: Re: SCS Downtime Question   SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 3:35 am

because it was ? think hoster is 18 years old + he dont have all days like you guys... For me stupid question scs was offline but now its ok and everything about that ._.
Back to top Go down
VANKO
Administrator
Administrator
VANKO

PostSubject: Re: SCS Downtime Question   SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:00 am

Be nice to him Paul he didn't know that. He isn't friends with Jacob like you Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Back to top Go down
DarKL0rD
Monky
Monky
DarKL0rD

PostSubject: Re: SCS Downtime Question   SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 4:16 am

Because of the time zones it maybe be day for you but night for us and the host can't host at night times so ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.scs-cruise.forum.st
Garfield
Monky
Monky
Garfield

PostSubject: Re: SCS Downtime Question   SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 10:53 am

i am nice i didnt swear i didnt insult him i just said that question is #Inappropriate Content Censored# stupid and #Inappropriate Content Censored# but i dont give #Inappropriate Content Censored# that #Inappropriate Content Censored# annoying meh, ppl can be happy scs back to be online, everytime they #Inappropriate Content Censored# complain uhhh admins nuubs oooh cat nuuub ohhh cop nub ohhh my life is #Inappropriate Content Censored# ohhh momyy give me food ._. bla bla bla bla bla
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: SCS Downtime Question   SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:20 am

Typical Conversation with Adam

Adam:
not because she is ugly or something
im shy to say anything because i think i will #Inappropriate Content Censored# up that

Jacob:
i say you make satanic ritual at 6 am
look in mirror
cut ur hand
i will write you a text that you should read
trow away all the salt from ur home
i will show you how to become soulless and cold

Adam:
ur the biggest idiot in the world

Jacob:
so thats a no ..

////// ps .And I'm hosting when I have time
Back to top Go down
DarKL0rD
Monky
Monky
DarKL0rD

PostSubject: Re: SCS Downtime Question   SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 11:23 am

Garfield wrote:
i am nice i didnt swear i didnt insult him i just said that question is #Inappropriate Content Censored# stupid and #Inappropriate Content Censored# but i dont give #Inappropriate Content Censored# that #Inappropriate Content Censored# annoying meh, ppl can be happy scs back to be online, everytime they #Inappropriate Content Censored# complain uhhh admins nuubs oooh cat nuuub ohhh cop nub ohhh my life is #Inappropriate Content Censored# ohhh momyy give me food ._. bla bla bla bla bla
Now can you repeat this with less swear words ? i honestly can't understand a thing of what you said due to the swearing it has ... im not trying to provoke anything just try to less swear and talk more .
Back to top Go down
http://www.scs-cruise.forum.st
Liam
Olmost a Spammer
Olmost a Spammer
Liam

PostSubject: Re: SCS Downtime Question   SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:36 pm

Jacob wrote:
Jacob:
so thats a no ..
I think so...
Back to top Go down
Patel151
Noob
Noob
Patel151

PostSubject: Re: SCS Downtime Question   SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:09 am

Garfield wrote:
I'm not saying anything like that. I Simply asked why the server is down and yeah... Their was no need for that comment.
Back to top Go down
Garfield
Monky
Monky
Garfield

PostSubject: Re: SCS Downtime Question   SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:06 am

no for real i copy that "#Inappropriate Content Censored#" and i paste that everywhere for really i didnt swear at all xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCS Downtime Question   SCS Downtime Question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCS Downtime Question
Page 1 of 1