Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Khalid's ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Khalid's ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Khalid's ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Khalid's ban appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Khalid's ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Khalid's ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Khalid's ban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Khalid's ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Khalid's ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Khalid's ban appeal I_vote_lcapKhalid's ban appeal I_voting_barKhalid's ban appeal I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Khalid's ban appeal I_vote_lcapKhalid's ban appeal I_voting_barKhalid's ban appeal I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Khalid's ban appeal Flags_0

Khalid's ban appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KhAliD DuB
Noob
Noob

Khalid's ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Khalid's ban appeal   Khalid's ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:00 pm

Who banned you? Liam

how long you think he banned you? 14 days

he banned you for? : as he says because I was abusing in another language and going ww

why the ban is unfair for you? actually, those are non sense reasons, if you check the replay on the ban list you can see I was alone with my american friend, and liam was in spectators. the track was ky3 and only 2 cars on, so.. banning for going twice wrong way is not a good sense reason..
and he said about abusing in another language, he actually doesn't know arabic and I was talking with my friend, off course I will speak arabic instead of english because arabic is my home language, we weren't swearing at or insulting anyone. just telling jokes. and we have not addressed his name while we were speaking arabic. And I can see a rules says that is punishble and that's it
Back to top Go down
Asasaq
Monky
Monky
Asasaq

PostSubject: Re: Khalid's ban appeal   Khalid's ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 10:04 pm

Saw the replay, and saw nothing wrong about khalid, and I speak Arabic and there is nothing wrong about what he said.

and actually none can translate using Google, because it's written on another form and way. and the server was empty as he said..
Back to top Go down
Liam
Olmost a Spammer
Olmost a Spammer
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Khalid's ban appeal   Khalid's ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:03 am

I could not prove what he was saying was not about me. Or that it was. My name was mentioned a few times, if it can be translated what was EXACTLY said, then I will lift the ban. But until then you will remain banned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Khalid's ban appeal   Khalid's ban appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Khalid's ban appeal
Page 1 of 1