Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Reporting SCS|Asas I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Reporting SCS|Asas I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Reporting SCS|Asas I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Reporting SCS|Asas I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Reporting SCS|Asas I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Reporting SCS|Asas I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Reporting SCS|Asas I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Reporting SCS|Asas I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Reporting SCS|Asas I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Reporting SCS|Asas I_vote_lcapReporting SCS|Asas I_voting_barReporting SCS|Asas I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Reporting SCS|Asas I_vote_lcapReporting SCS|Asas I_voting_barReporting SCS|Asas I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Reporting SCS|Asas Flags_0

Reporting SCS|Asas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gast

Reporting SCS|Asas Empty
PostSubject: Reporting SCS|Asas   Reporting SCS|Asas I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 3:20 am

your lfs username: Spoi

person your reporting username: Asasaq

person your reporting in-game name: [SCS]Asas

why you are reporting them: he spectate me after an crash with an other driver.I did drive a piece left but not on the whole left lane. the other driver ran a little piece on the grass, as if to drive a car from the grass to the right under its controlled and directed so he just drove into my lane and then it happened he did not say sorry and I also and then spectate me asas because of the reason I have not said sorry and I drove on. the others not too. I am of the opinion that he can not spectate me because its both fault but only spectate me

Google Translate can sincerely

evidence:
19.05.2013 both crash fault but spectate only me.mpr

at the end around 2h 09min 40sec ...

and he should work on his language to be a little nicer. example on pictures.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Asasaq
Monky
Monky
Asasaq

Reporting SCS|Asas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting SCS|Asas   Reporting SCS|Asas I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 4:20 am

well, check the replay and you will find out you were at his side, and crashed him and nothing. Waited you to say sorry for him, but nothing.

and remember, it's not the first time you do like that.

and for the screenshots you have: the first I was not swearing and did not mean to. I was checking the swear filter, because it didn't fine Daniel. And thought he didn't spell it right.

The second one. I didn't insult anyone, okay? by the way I know the "example" to say this, but when you say it 6 times to somebody that doesn't understand, you would do like that. and it was not directed at anyone.

The third one: actually, it's not nice when a random dude comes and starts crashing, crashing a member to get him off the track, it's not nice right? and when I tell them to stop crashing for twice and still doing it, its not nice, right? and when I go to do something and come and see my car is ruined well for nothing. ITS NOT NICE, RIGHT?

I hope there is enough description above for you, and thanks.

and you should work on your language to be more understandable..
Back to top Go down

Reporting SCS|Asas
Page 1 of 1