Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_vote_lcapI'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_voting_barI'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_vote_lcapI'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_voting_barI'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) Flags_0

I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
miwo
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
miwo

I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) Empty
PostSubject: I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server)   I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:06 am

I'm sick of people posing as admins or members of SCS.

why you take away from me tow? I have taken and I have again and now you take away my.

REMEMBER:!!

The rules are the same for everyone. "Even if you are friends of the admins"

Every time I go to play, you treat me as if I have 3 years ..

I deserve my respect as all.

But then I better look for another server because LFS is a game but the most important is to have fun and make friends etc. ...

""I have time on the server i think it's time that me respected as others.""

When someone makes an insult, I believe that members of the SCS should take measures not laughing at others.make pay not enough.

Your Username: midocanarias

Your Ingame Name: ART¥ MiWo

Is your Problem Server or Forum?: server

How many times has this Problem happened?: always

Last edited by miwo on Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server)   I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:07 am

You were fired days ago by Neko, I just removed you today, and you agreed with it. Then why are you wasting forum space? ._.
Back to top Go down
miwo
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
miwo

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server)   I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:13 am

LoriX wrote:
You were fired days ago by Neko, I just removed you today, and you agreed with it. Then why are you wasting forum space? ._.

I agree with that, but I'm tired of being treated like a fool.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server)   I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:12 am

I NEVER FIRED HIM! >.< I threatened to fire him for misconduct... >.< What the heck!
Back to top Go down
http://gamersunited.co.uk
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server)   I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 3:19 am

Neko wrote:
I NEVER FIRED HIM! >.< I threatened to fire him for misconduct... >.< What the heck!
Then Adam told me wrong. Miwo I'll add you as soon as you come to the server. My apologies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server)   I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm sick (I'm not happy on the server)
Page 1 of 1