Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
JJD ban appeal I_vote_lcapJJD ban appeal I_voting_barJJD ban appeal I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
JJD ban appeal Flags_0

JJD ban appeal

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 7:42 am

Who banned you? : taffel

how long you think he banned you? :14 days

he banned you for? : changing nickname

why the ban is unfair for you? :i was about to change my nick but he banned me and besides there were others with fake nicknames he didnt ban them ._.
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 7:47 am

You were the only one that didn't listen, I kicked you 3 times for it and you still didn't listen, others changed it after I threatened to kick them but yet, you kept going.
Edit: I also kicked kopekpower twice for doing that, he doesn't do it anymore.
Back to top Go down

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 7:51 am

i was about to change i was trying to find my nick but you banned me
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 7:55 am

You #Inappropriate Content Censored# up JJD, and like taffel said, you didn't gave a single shit and kept going and used the dragon's name which is even more #Inappropriate Content Censored# up.

Not to mention I don't like your attitude, behave or future bans will keep coming towards you.

Enjoy 2 weeks of banland, and reflect on the mess you caused, and the next time you bash me off the road, I'll make your car undriveable.
Back to top Go down
TheCozmicDragon
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
TheCozmicDragon

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 8:09 am

You were the only one who didn't listen. And the only thing I regret about this episode is that I wasn't the one to ban you for your cheap impersonation of myself. Thanks for the good laugh, for making my popcorn well worth it, and enjoy your break.

/topic
Back to top Go down

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 8:15 am

Wow all of y'all ganging up on me when the guy who banned me also changed his nick and cyandic you act as if you didn't do any bad shit but spam the chat with"BAHAHA" and crash going ww too
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 8:19 am

me crashing, me going ww? pft since when? and if I mess up I apologize unlike you, building up excuses, even a 7 year old has better excuses than yours.

I may spam a little, only when I'm having a good laugh, nevertheless nobody complains about me, the only complaint I got was being a little butthurt but I don't care, I say what I think and of course I do it rationally.
Back to top Go down

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 8:34 am

Wow you seem butthurt now but idc
Did I change nick? Yes so did others and got kicked as well and there were still there when I got banned
Was I about to change back to mine? yes,
banning for changing nick seems silly coz my nickname can be anything but OK
if you wanna unban me thanks
If you don't no harm lol
I can go play elsewhere I'm not going to die not being able to play on scs
But y'all need to chill and not take a game so seriously xD
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 8:36 am

Your ban will be reduced from 14 days to 256

Smile jk
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 8:51 am

JJD wrote:

banning for changing nick seems silly coz my nickname can be anything but OK
If I changed my nick to yours for a whole day, you wouldn't like it, that's why you got banned lol.

JJD wrote:

I can go play elsewhere I'm not going to die not being able to play on scs
But y'all need to chill and not take a game so seriously xD
Since when I take a game seriously? I can stop playing it for a whole year if I wanted to ._.

But there are some things I pointed, that no one tolerates it whenever it happens in real life or in a game. So using the "you're taking a game too seriously" argument its not valid from what've happened today.

k I think I'm done pointing out everything I see

Cheers, Smile
Back to top Go down

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 3:23 pm

Lol it all started out as a joke with multiple people changing nickname including the guy who banned me ._. and Im the only one who got banned so..
I'll serve those 2 weeks of ban ._.
Peace out
Back to top Go down
INTEGRAL
Great Job
Great Job
INTEGRAL

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 6:27 pm

JJD wrote:
Lol it all started out as a joke with multiple people changing nickname including the guy who banned me ._. and Im the only one who got banned so..
I'll serve those 2 weeks of ban ._.
Peace out

Why do not you listen to him?

JJD Read the rules:

TaFFeL is right

JJD you deserve it
Back to top Go down

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 6:41 pm

Can't you read? I was about to change it but he banned me and the person who banned me also had changed he's nickname so he acted like a hypocrite for banning me.
And so the members can change the nickname whenever they want? and ban others for doing the same what bs is this?
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 11:24 pm

Le rule you misread JJD:

16) If any staff member requires your attention for any reason, you must listen and answer to him when required. If you ignore him under those circumstances, you can get kicked.

This rule is pretty much valid when it comes to anything, pls JJD "can't you read?" At the exact moment taffel said to everyone change their nick they all did, even me because I listened to and obeyed an order from a staff member who deserves our respect and you still after 3 kicks you didn't cared = disrespecting the order.

How many times I have to rewind what happened?
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2016 11:59 pm

You had over 3 chances to change your nick to JJD or whatever your nick is. When I told you to change your nick, you changed it to something else(Maninder Singh or something, VANSETO, Cozmicdragon etcetc) but not yours. After a kick or two you changed it to JJD but yet again, few minutes passed and you started doing it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

JJD ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: JJD ban appeal   JJD ban appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

JJD ban appeal
Page 1 of 1