Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
STV ban appeal I_vote_lcapSTV ban appeal I_voting_barSTV ban appeal I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
STV ban appeal Flags_0

STV ban appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
STV
Loser
Loser

STV ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: STV ban appeal   STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:34 am

Who banned you? : Asas

how long you think he banned you? : 999

he banned you for? : He think i`m hack

why the ban is unfair for you? : [5-7 lines explaining why you have to be unbanned]

He ban me becouse he think i`m hacker but i`m not... He lag and ban 4 people. PLease unban me Smile And i`m not multi acc Nadex1 say you ! To asas: Do something with your lag becouse U ban people ho don`t use hack ! Here is my repley http://www.mediafire.com/?jrva8c9ihljlp79 AND NOW ASAS U GIVE ME A WRONG REPUTATION ! I wont to be something more than player in scs BUT now i will not going to be Neutral I wont to fire a Asas... He ban more than 3 people becouse he LAG.
Back to top Go down
Asasaq
Monky
Monky
Asasaq

STV ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: STV ban appeal   STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:47 am

if that lag then whole server was lag and this is incorrect

u crashed Burn and with ghost mod and nos-hack so dont complain

even if u aren't hacker and i banned u accidentally u r multi acc, cause u are staN and u banned for using ghost mod anyway u will be banned 999days
Back to top Go down
STV
Loser
Loser

STV ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: STV ban appeal   STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:53 am

PostSubject: Re: HACKER BANNED FINALLY 3 Today at 1:06 pm Reply with quote Report post to moderator or admin Lock post for new reports
Post the replay somewhere else.

I checked STV replay and i didn't saw anything..no blue arrows or whatever.

I made a crosscheck between Steck and STV Ip and those are both from bulgaria, but different cities. STV is playing there from some weeks, so i don't think it's releated to G3n.

For me the Ban is void till you post a proper Replay asas (USE FEKING MEDIAFIRE).

FIRST i don`t use NOS I DONT USE GHOST i don`t even know what is this ! I play LFS abouth a 2 days omg Neutral

AND WHY I WILL USE THOSE THINGS ? AND THINK IF I was A HACK I WAS GOING TO USE THEM WHEN DON`T HAVE ADMINS ! I`m not hack UNBAN me !

Back to top Go down
STV
Loser
Loser

STV ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: STV ban appeal   STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 3:55 am

If U want I will post all my repleys of the day.!!!

And that BLUE thing dosent do I. BECOUSE I WAS DOING LAPS and i wait that blue thing to se ho is this and ask him why he is with BLUE SPOT !
Back to top Go down
STV
Loser
Loser

STV ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: STV ban appeal   STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:57 am

I was Banned for 2 days for that crash ;| now if you want i will post repley my all day driving and ban for 7 days... For crash bans are 1-2 days Neutral
Back to top Go down
STV
Loser
Loser

STV ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: STV ban appeal   STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 4:57 am

Asas what is your problem with me ? I`m not hack like you see Neutral
Back to top Go down
Asasaq
Monky
Monky
Asasaq

STV ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: STV ban appeal   STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:00 am

You can see that nad said u r banned till next week and i banned u for this :/
Back to top Go down
STV
Loser
Loser

STV ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: STV ban appeal   STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 6:04 am

yes i speak today with nadeox1 and he say 2 days are ok for this crahs Neutral and no more crash that was his words ! :X
Back to top Go down
a4o_566
Noob
Noob

STV ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: STV ban appeal   STV ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:33 am

no more crash a ?? but you crash me with ghost ?/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STV ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Re: STV ban appeal   STV ban appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STV ban appeal
Page 1 of 1