Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Reporting Khaleel I_vote_lcapReporting Khaleel I_voting_barReporting Khaleel I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Reporting Khaleel I_vote_lcapReporting Khaleel I_voting_barReporting Khaleel I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Reporting Khaleel Flags_0

Reporting Khaleel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

Reporting Khaleel Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Khaleel   Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:18 am

your lfs username: AidanMurphy

person your reporting username: Khaleel78

person your reporting in-game name: [SCS]Hannah<

why you are reporting them: He does not listen to anyone, does he not realise when I ask him to do something, I expect him to do it. I asked him to go on forum, so I can explain to him how cadets and officers is going to run, he failed to comply.
I am sick and tired of him constantly ignoring instructions and feel it is now necessary to take this higher
Khaleel you are, if anything, the most arrogant person I have ever met on the internet. It's high time you realise that SCS is a team, there's no such thing as "just Khaleel" in team. things work the way me and Avi make them, if you don't like it it's tough.
Also according to him Bobby and I were racing again, I WAS NOT EVEN DRIVING AT THE TIME! Yes bobby put his "Warning: Speed Test" thing to warn other cruisers, there's nothing wrong with warning them. He was not racing, racing is 2 or more people driving their vehicles in competition, who was the competition? God? Suspect And don't say he was racing the clock because in essence, everybody is racing the clock.
People break rules, so what, even Avi breaks his own rules, you DO NOT need to have a go at them for it. If you can find one cruiser that says he doesn't break the rules he's lying!

My personal opinion: Why the hell do you deserver to wear the [SCS] tag? Everyone is beginning to dislike you because of your attitude towards them, other people, and your team-mates!
Back to top Go down

Reporting Khaleel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Khaleel   Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:22 am

Look atleast I am not the one who keeps breaking the rules by doing multiple offences. And when u say I ignored instructions u shud say instrioN no s at the end. I only ignored one of ur instruction which I found stupid, I just dont wanna give +1's to people randomly, and so therefore I test them.

Even two days ago while avi was on server, I was about to test jorks, but then avi said train victor first, u can even ask jorks as he got dissappointed to know his test was delayed.

And none of this even makes sense, I just got too lazy to read the first paragraph, why dnt u write all my mistake in bullet points and message me it. I will read it and try to improve.

I even asked the whole forums if there was anything for me to improve, why dnt u just go nd comment there, its only for me to improve here.
Back to top Go down

Reporting Khaleel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Khaleel   Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:25 am

And one more thing, this only goes to Avitron. If you honestly think I dont deserve to be here, give me the sack. But I want u to honestly think that through, and then decide. If you think i dnt deserve to stay here as admin, go for it and sack me, I understand that. But what I dont understand is 17 year olds behaving like little kids.

I wont comment here anymore, I will just look here, but as said Avi u wanna fire me give me the sack I can understand that.
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

Reporting Khaleel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Khaleel   Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:28 am

Maybe you shouldn't be so lazy.
I said to you to go on forum and take our "argument" there
I also said to you that I train and test cadets and officers.
The only reason Avi will have told you to train/test the cadets is because I was not there. If you look you will see that I am the group moderator for both.

I did comment on your post on forum and you ignored it.
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

Reporting Khaleel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Khaleel   Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:32 am

Bill Gates wrote:
But what I dont understand is 17 year olds behaving like little kids.
I'm 18 and I'm making a point that nobody else will because they either can't be bothered, are scared to, or look up to others to do it.

You forced Bobby to quit earlier because of how to took a petty little every-day activity. Maybe if you were more active on the server and were a bit more laid back you'd realised that it doesn't need to be taken so seriously.
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

Reporting Khaleel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Khaleel   Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:17 pm

Khal you are taking your self way into rules some rules are ment to be broken but not all and as you said in my pm you dont have replay about them racing or drag racing as me and every one knows without proof nothing can be done.
And also you can not be longer admin in 24 hours admin pass will change and your admin rights on forum will be removed.
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st

Reporting Khaleel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Khaleel   Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:44 pm

fine by me, but I still dont really understand what I did wrong.

So I am going to be prosecuted just for following rules that are meant to be obeyed. Especially the important ones such as racing and etc? I didnt want to report aidan or bobby because I chose not to, I still have replay saved but I see that it will bring nowhere.

But thing is I understand that I am strct but being prosecuted for being strict? Look you can ban me if you wish, I cannot change that one thing about me. It is me, whenever I get a set of rules I never break them, whether I get told not to touch something or to do something as an obligation, I obey them.

I just want a clear explaination as in why my rights are being removed, that is all. And as I said if you think it is going too far then I am asking you to remove them permanently.

Simple
Back to top Go down

Reporting Khaleel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Khaleel   Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:49 pm

You know what I'll help you out, im removing myself from Admin rights on forums. u obviously can chage the admin pass urself. But I still want a clear explaination, simple not in a paragraph cause it doesnt make sense. Just in bullet points and snappy.
Back to top Go down

Reporting Khaleel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Khaleel   Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:52 pm

there i done my best to try and remove myself as an admin. I still want a reason like i said above.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reporting Khaleel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Khaleel   Reporting Khaleel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Khaleel
Page 1 of 1