Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Mpower banned o.O I_vote_lcapMpower banned o.O I_voting_barMpower banned o.O I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Mpower banned o.O I_vote_lcapMpower banned o.O I_voting_barMpower banned o.O I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Mpower banned o.O Flags_0

Mpower banned o.O

Go down 
+4
kokal
P Bobby
bmw524td
AidanMurphy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:49 pm

Username: javiergonzalor2010

Display name(s) used if remembered: ///Mpower

Length of Ban: 999 days

reason for the ban: multi account

evidence(if available): Here

P.S his other account must be banned too Here is his other account and ban information
Back to top Go down
bmw524td
Noob
Noob

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:42 pm

hello happy, I'm bmw524td (/ / / Mpower) do not speak English and I can hardly understand, yesterday from another account (javiergonzalor2010) to ask punk that I had closed the server, I replied that diftting and 10 minutes , sorry for the inconvenience but it was not my intent to annoy, I have a great time on your server and I have much mileage on it, I'm sorry and I hope you get me the banned
Back to top Go down
bmw524td
Noob
Noob

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 4:44 pm

I'm sorry to go with another user, not know that could have a permanent baniado thing, just to ask the guys that took me out, my intention was not upset and I apologize to you and the rest of the moderators. I am using the google translator so I can entener hehe
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:51 pm

still banned

can not get out of a multi account
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee
bmw524td
Noob
Noob

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:25 am

I did not wanted, did not know I could ban 999, because they can not be more flexible? I did so without knowledge of the rules and everything to ask that punk could not access my other account ..
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:29 am

no,

we take rule breaking very serious here at SCS

so if you have broken the rules then you take the punishment
Back to top Go down
bmw524td
Noob
Noob

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:34 am

never, never told me and I read the rules. is the first time I enter this forum and can not be so strict with someone who does not know the rules, not 2 days ago I'm on your server might be a little flexible with me, I have done wrong and what I did I did not love him. I did not know the rules.
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 3:39 am

well the rules are posted everywhere
Back to top Go down
kokal
Getting Good
Getting Good
kokal

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 4:43 am

my fault i wanted to write that to other forum
sorry:/

Last edited by kokal on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Arumis.V
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 5:24 am

kokal wrote:
Just asking?
W Y NO READ RULES??

Just example: are you going to write down to any document, without reading it first?

Whattt??
Back to top Go down
bmw524td
Noob
Noob

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:00 am

muchas gracias a todos igual. nadie nace sabiendo las normas de un foro, errar es humano nadie es perfecto, pense que iban a ser comprensivos conmigo, no los he tratado mal. bueno mucho gusto por compartir 2 meses en su servidor
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:14 am

this is a english forum so speak english and also you wont be unbanned just wait 3 years
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
bmw524td
Noob
Noob

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 7:25 am

ups sorry , thank you very much all the same. Nobody is born knowing the rules of a forum, to err is human, nobody is perfect, I thought they were going to be understanding with me, I have not mistreated. good glad to share on your server 2 months
Back to top Go down

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:42 am

well we did warn you a while back that you are automatically obliged to look at rules regardless, so "i had no knowledge of rules" isnt good enough plus it helps you get money faster A LOT FASTER as well
Back to top Go down
bmw524td
Noob
Noob

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:54 am

money faster??? if you only use a single account that is bmw524td which has 70 thousand dollars and 4000 km and many cars. , Javiergonzalor2010 account only has 30 kilometers and I think 3000 dollars, that account was the first thing I did to see if it was true s2 licensed to play for free is very old. but never mind do not understand, I bought the s2 license at this time with my real demo account does not matter so thank you very much and sorry for the inconvenience bye.
Back to top Go down
bmw524td
Noob
Noob

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:15 am

880 days left I have not?
Back to top Go down
jrenato15
Getting Good
Getting Good

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:41 pm

bmw524td wrote:
880 days left I have not?

lol... are you counting??? XD
Back to top Go down
xboy1334
Getting Up
Getting Up
xboy1334

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:36 pm

879 Days no life bro. Lolzz.. XD

Laterz.
Back to top Go down

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:59 am

Lol nice one Luca;)

Yoran
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 7:11 am

Lol this guy speaks crappy english. And wwill SCS seriously be on in 3years from now?
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
xboy1334
Getting Up
Getting Up
xboy1334

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 5:22 am

[strike]Bowey, Wy do you say he's talking crappy English ? Doesnt matter if he talkens not good English, You are talking crappy. Thats why you got banned ^^. Btw' You're scs avatar, Phah Crappy head bro, XD

Regards[strike]

DONT ABUSE OTHER PEOPLE ON THE FORUM, OR I WILL BAN YOU FROM THE FORUM FOR A WEEK

P Bobby
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mpower banned o.O Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mpower banned o.O   Mpower banned o.O I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mpower banned o.O
Page 1 of 1