Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_vote_lcapReporting "The Bad Boyz" I_voting_barReporting "The Bad Boyz" I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_vote_lcapReporting "The Bad Boyz" I_voting_barReporting "The Bad Boyz" I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Reporting "The Bad Boyz" Flags_0

Reporting "The Bad Boyz"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky2012
Getting Good
Getting Good
Ricky2012

Reporting "The Bad Boyz" Empty
PostSubject: Reporting "The Bad Boyz"   Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:41 pm

your lfs username: Ricky2012

person your reporting username: Look Under this
Catalin
evl
EvL2
Ivan-R32
Noobster

I think thats their usernames

person your reporting in-game name: [RSS]Host,[RSS]Catalin,[RSS]Burn,CPU,Noobster,[RSS]Noobster,Fanta and cata

why you are reporting them: RSS Server Has copied scs forum. They have the same forum as scs and same topics and same threads. As you can see on this forum(http://rss-stuntfun.forumotion.com/)has same template but different. If you look at all the topics and threads, you will see that it is the same thing as scs topics and threads. For example scroll to the Applications thread and u will see they have same application template as scs. All of these username need a ban because this is copyright and this is not right. They need an instance ban. They did not have any permission to do this and they need a ban

evidence: http://rss-stuntfun.forumotion.com/
https://scs-cruise.forum.st/

Thank You
Jenesis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "The Bad Boyz"   Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 12:51 pm

I believe that there is nothing wrong with copying our forum layout and etc. Honestly it does not affect the rate of cruisers incoming directly does it?
Back to top Go down
Ricky2012
Getting Good
Getting Good
Ricky2012

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "The Bad Boyz"   Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 1:28 pm

Bill Gates wrote:
I believe that there is nothing wrong with copying our forum layout and etc. Honestly it does not affect the rate of cruisers incoming directly does it?
They r copying scs and they took scs layout for you information
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "The Bad Boyz"   Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:03 pm

when you said SCS Layout, do you mean in forum layout or the actual track layout?
Back to top Go down
Ricky2012
Getting Good
Getting Good
Ricky2012

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "The Bad Boyz"   Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:31 pm

Bill Gates wrote:
when you said SCS Layout, do you mean in forum layout or the actual track layout?
Both
You see, when i was in rss, the owner gave me all his layouts and i did find 2 or 3 scs layouts and Catalin is already banned but not his other accounts. I Am not in rss anymore
Smile
Back to top Go down
Ricky2012
Getting Good
Getting Good
Ricky2012

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "The Bad Boyz"   Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 2:32 pm

Oh yeh if this report is useless
i am sorry for reporting this
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "The Bad Boyz"   Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:01 pm

No I do not consider this report useless if you have evidence backing up the statement you just made that RSS servers use our track layout.
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "The Bad Boyz"   Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 3:06 pm

they do are using same member apply form as us and most of there Categories they layout is not the same it is green but not the same as SCS forum
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
Ricky2012
Getting Good
Getting Good
Ricky2012

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "The Bad Boyz"   Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:10 pm

Okayy And may i know what you are going to do about this?
Im just curious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "The Bad Boyz"   Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 8:55 pm

I propose to do nothing unless you show proof that they actually are using an in track cruise layout that is almost identical to ours.
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "The Bad Boyz"   Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 12:36 am

I would go check this out, but for whatever reason I'm banned o.O
Back to top Go down
Ricky2012
Getting Good
Getting Good
Ricky2012

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "The Bad Boyz"   Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:35 am

Bill, Teamviewer and look at his LFS Layouts or Shift+U in game while on teamviewer
Smile
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "The Bad Boyz"   Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:39 am

Managed to get on to their server, the layout is NOTHING like anything [SCS] uses. He uses the Autocross track and he has an air-insim, we don't use that.
The forum is different too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting "The Bad Boyz"   Reporting "The Bad Boyz" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting "The Bad Boyz"
Page 1 of 1