Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_vote_lcapreporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_voting_barreporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_vote_lcapreporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_voting_barreporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 Flags_0

reporting Raceers ^^ .

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:32 am

Bill, with ''Us'' i would mean Avitron and Aidan. As they are gonna make the punishment as the way i think it should be done. U can only give sugestions.xD
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:35 am

tbh, i know that me and Aidan are in trouble, but when you start saying stuff about me and Bowey on the posts, which i do not like then i will stand up for me and my friends, i will do it for any of my friends, and even people who are not my friends who i think deserve at least someone to help them, and since this post is about me i can join in the conversation into this, so please do not tell me not to post anywhere...

i would also like to say that you just basically said, that me and Aidan should go to another server...

okay so if this is true, what would happen if someone came in the server using hacks...

or purposly crashing...i wouldnt know

i was the only Admin in the server at that time
so someone would have to report, and then have to wait another day before the report has even been seen, which the hacker who might sitll be in the server making it really uncomfortable for anyone who has just joined the server for the first time

meaning more cruisers lost in the server because nobody is there to crack down on rule breakers...

and i know that has just contridicted myself there, but i know i was in the wrong i know i shouldnt have done it, but if you do read my old signitures for example, or if you read a lot of the logs on the server you will see i do quite a bit of setup editing for myself as well as other people

i do not send my own sets out, only to Aidan, or if they are old sets which i dont need no more (due to having a more up to date faster stronger sets), i will how ever (if people need) for them to send me their sets i make them maybe faster, better brakes, better handling for people and then send this set right back to them, i will also delete this set off my LFS files after they are happy with the setup...

so for this reason being, i only test my sets for myself (if starting from scratch) in single player, but if they are to try beat my old sets (by modifying) then i will be on the server because the server does have the layouts on, which i do not have because i do not want to save any of Avitrons layouts because they are his, he has the right to them not me...

so therefore i only test my own sets in multiplayer b myself and new sets in single player, but i will not leave the SCS server when i am the only one with the power to do something about rule breakers
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:46 am

Wow, well said John. Very well said. I find this worth a BIG +1 and i think you should not be punished to hard. And Bill, were u REALLYT telling JOHN not to post here... Hes the 1 of the persons this DAMn report if about!!.

Seriously. Stupid .(no offence)
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:47 am

I love this kind of lettertype, u guys 2??
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:07 am

ok after watching the replay aidan suspension is extended to 1 month bobby is banned for 10 days including suspension rules are rules guys follow them if you 2 get reported 1 more time its fire from admin
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: reporting Raceers ^^ .   reporting Raceers ^^ . - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

reporting Raceers ^^ .
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3