Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
[SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
[SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
[SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
[SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
[SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
[SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
[SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
[SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
[SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
[SCS]GTR A8 Report I_vote_lcap[SCS]GTR A8 Report I_voting_bar[SCS]GTR A8 Report I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
[SCS]GTR A8 Report I_vote_lcap[SCS]GTR A8 Report I_voting_bar[SCS]GTR A8 Report I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
[SCS]GTR A8 Report Flags_0

[SCS]GTR A8 Report

Go down 
+4
Avitron
Nadeox1
jean9876
GuuiStyLe
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:07 am

your lfs username: Guuilherme

person your reporting username:jean9876

person your reporting in-game name: [SCS]GTR A8

why you are reporting them: Crashing

evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/?tchepzhd0il70uj

he crashed at 12:20

Last edited by GuuiStyLe on Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:01 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
jean9876
Noob
Noob

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:26 pm

1st go learn my name is it [SCS]GTR A8

2nd you crashed me, you lagged

3rd you know you are queen but you are just simple player and stop think you can ban me ok ....................

4rd you don't use your scs tag you must put all time you aren't good member

Last edited by jean9876 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:43 pm

He is Suspended, that's explain why he wasn't wearing the scs tag.
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:49 am

jean9876 wrote:

3rd you know you are queen but you are just simple player and stop think you can ban me ok ....................

why do you have 2 accounts on the forum?
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
jean9876
Noob
Noob

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:55 am

i have 2 accounts on forum because the 1st i'm don't renember
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:01 am

TR GT R A8 thats your first account with the email dk-du-95@hotmail.fr
Back to top Go down
TR GT R A8
Loser
Loser

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:21 am

ok thx
Back to top Go down
Invité

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 2:37 am

95?
Île de France?
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:46 am

^^^ erm wha?

Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:07 am

jean9876 wrote:

I said I can get you banned? .

As you said, and now + 13 days, I will be more a player in SIM server, but no, you can beat me, come and talk a lot of things came to me and accusing me,

Reset to its 4th issue, I used the tag? . I used? Answer me please ask everyone who was on the server if I used the tag that day, I will not use the tag by + 13 days.

If you hit someone (I say this because I've seen) You make: -.-

And do not apologize, I can say I'm a good member. More now I am? I think not, after this ban, surely not.

But it may have a certain, I have taken suspension and ban, most always be the same Gui that everybody knows, I'm not angry punk, you know why? Why he did it right when he made the report, I did not come saying that he was just another player.

TR GTR So, for me, I do not know if the others see, the more that you're just part '' You are a simple player'' is an abuse.
Back to top Go down
TR GT R A8
Loser
Loser

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:16 am

WASH YOUR EYES !!!!!! YOU LAGGED YOU CRASH INTRO ME ON REPLAY OU CAN'T SEE THat. WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM YOU REPORT ME FOR CRASH .... DID I CRASH ????? I CONFESS I DO PIT AND STOP BUT I DIDN'T CRASH YOU AND I SAY "4rd you don't use your scs tag you must put all time you aren't good member" because before i didn't know you get suspend etc..... and why you report me ? it's not for WARN ME BUT for ban me or suspended me YOU REPORT ME ..... and please say me what do you mean ON THIS

"TR GTR So, for me, I do not know if the other see, the more that you're just part '' You are a simple player'' is an abuse."

AND SAY ME WHY IS AN ABUSE I DON'T LIE YOU ARE A SIMPLE PLAYER YOU AREN'T A OWNER OR ADMIN.
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:39 am

Are you? .

You're in the same situation as me, you are an Owner or an Admin? I think not.

You are also a single player, such as Avitron, like Aidan, they just have a bigger job, if I may say so.

I reported yes, I did wrong? . To you I may have done wrong, why do not you ask the Avitron for Aidan? .

I think that if I'm trying to make the turn, you have to wait, not like a horse out in front of others, I am helping you may believe.
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:53 pm

Degenerating.
Back to top Go down
TR GT R A8
Loser
Loser

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:24 pm

YOU ARE ...... YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ....... DID I SAY IM OWNER OR ADMIN...... I NEVER SAY THAT. I KNOW IM SIMPLE PLAYER WITH BIG JOB AND ?????? YOU DID A BIG ***** WRONG YOU REPORT ME FOR NOTHING DID I CRASH YOU NO !!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT ? YOU JUST DON'T ADMISS THIS. AND I THINK WE MUST STOP THIS.BECAUSE WE JUST TALK AND NOTHING WAS DOING . WE MUST MUST WAIT OPINION of avitron and other player.

AND YOU ARE NOT GOOD SIMPLE PLAYER.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:56 pm

Guys, everything we say here is just hate. Members try to take echother down, as i think about it.

Gui, you DID lagg, and GTR A8 DID crash into you. But how to avoid that??As yesterday, when i was trying to make a video, nadeox parked on the place where i think Jacob was parked , but jacob lagged. Then Nadeox( As evil as always) drove away...epic way to see a parkingcrash.

So, as Jacob or Nadeox can tell, your OWN lagg isnt shown in a replay of your OWN. GTR A8 did nothing wrong, he is a good Member, a good player, a good driver( But bad clutcher Razz:P:P).

Gui, telling someone that you can get him fired, while you are suspended from member, is the stupidest thing ive ever heard man.

Seriously you are both nice guys, but this is a lot of nonsence.

Just forget about all that happened, and continue playing on SCS the way we all want you to, in peace and harmony.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:02 am

Sorry admins but i want to share my opinion.

TR GT R A8 wrote:
YOU ARE ...... YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ....... DID I SAY IM OWNER OR ADMIN...... I NEVER SAY THAT. I KNOW IM SIMPLE PLAYER WITH BIG JOB AND ?????? YOU DID A BIG ***** WRONG YOU REPORT ME FOR NOTHING DID I CRASH YOU NO !!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT ? YOU JUST DON'T ADMISS THIS. AND I THINK WE MUST STOP THIS.BECAUSE WE JUST TALK AND NOTHING WAS DOING . WE MUST MUST WAIT OPINION of avitron and other player.

AND YOU ARE NOT GOOD SIMPLE PLAYER.

... Lets see... you did stop-go penalty at pits (110kmh), tried to pass Gui at pits exit on the grass, then he tried to turn but you was there and he hit you.

1st: you shouldn't go 110kmh at pits.
2nd: you shouldn't try to pass someone like that at pit exit.
3rd: he couldn't do anything to avoid you because you are crazy driver.

It was your fault, GT R. And now, just calm down, please. Anyway, if you or Gui had lag, i don't know because replays don't record lags, but in the replay it seems like if it was your fault GT R. I have to agree with Bowey, forget you two what happened.
Back to top Go down
TR GT R A8
Loser
Loser

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 12:10 am

I KNOW I ADMISS THIS stop-go penalty BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY IT WAS MY FAULT I PASS HIM BECAUSE I WANT HE GET LAG AND HE PROJECT MY CAR YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS ON REPLAY ?? AND WHAT I'M CRAZY DRIVER ???? AND YOU YOU AREN'T CRAZY ???? YOU NEVER CRASH PEOPLE AND NEVER DO PIT AND STOP ???
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 1:55 am

TR GT R A8 wrote:
I KNOW I ADMISS THIS stop-go penalty BUT I DON'T KNOW WHY IT WAS MY FAULT I PASS HIM BECAUSE I WANT HE GET LAG AND HE PROJECT MY CAR YOU DIDN'T SEE THIS ON REPLAY ?? AND WHAT I'M CRAZY DRIVER ???? AND YOU YOU AREN'T CRAZY ???? YOU NEVER CRASH PEOPLE AND NEVER DO PIT AND STOP ???

1st: Replays don't record lags.
2nd: When i crash someone, i admit it and say sorry.
3rd: I almost never go more than 80 kmh on pits, if i did it wasn't on purpose, but i never do stop-go penalty -.- I dont know if he had lag or not, but you drove dangerous and he didn't ._.

And don't get mad at me, it's what i saw on the replay.
Back to top Go down
TR GT R A8
Loser
Loser

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:47 am

OHHHH MY GOD REPLAY DON'T RECORD LAG ...... OHHHHHH BUT I SEE LAG AND WTF !!!!!!! I ADMISS MY PIT & GO AND DON'T SAY YOU NEVER DO PIT & STOP OK STOP LYING TO ME AND YOU SAY IM

- CRZAY DRIVER
-DANGEROUS DRIVER

LOOK I DESTROY HIS CAR ON REPLAY YES !!!!!!!!!! LOOK IM VERY DANGEROUS AND I DON'T KNOW WHY NADEOX, AVITRON, JACOB, AIDAN NEVER REPORT ME ..... HAAAAA I THINK IT'S BECAUSE YOU IMAGINE THIS CRAZY DRIVER DANGEROUS DRIVER AND STOP POST "**IT" ON REPORT OK I KNOW YOU JUST WANT HELP US BUT I DON'T ADMISS TO SAY I'm CRZAY DRIVER AND MY DRIVE IS DANGEROUS
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:18 am

GTR WTF stop talking those big letters. Your being a noob now, im laughing at you.

Some1 lock this damn topic.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:18 am

BTW it might help if you take capslock OF
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:28 am

upload the replay on another site
Back to top Go down
TR GT R A8
Loser
Loser

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:41 am

lol

Last edited by TR GT R A8 on Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:43 am

Avitron wrote:
upload the replay on another site

SUre.
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 4:47 am

bowey wrote:
Guys, everything we say here is just hate. Members try to take echother down, as i think about it.

Gui, you DID lagg, and GTR A8 DID crash into you. But how to avoid that??As yesterday, when i was trying to make a video, nadeox parked on the place where i think Jacob was parked , but jacob lagged. Then Nadeox( As evil as always) drove away...epic way to see a parkingcrash.

So, as Jacob or Nadeox can tell, your OWN lagg isnt shown in a replay of your OWN. GTR A8 did nothing wrong, he is a good Member, a good player, a good driver( But bad clutcher Razz:P:P).

Gui, telling someone that you can get him fired, while you are suspended from member, is the stupidest thing ive ever heard man.

Seriously you are both nice guys, but this is a lot of nonsence.

Just forget about all that happened, and continue playing on SCS the way we all want you to, in peace and harmony.

Regards.

I told him he would be fired?

I've seen him doing this several times, talked to him and he did not care.

So that's his problem, like Meta said, it is not me wrong, I have every right to make the corner the way I want, I was not Lag, much less wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[SCS]GTR A8 Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: [SCS]GTR A8 Report   [SCS]GTR A8 Report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SCS]GTR A8 Report
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next