Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
My Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
My Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
My Introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
My Introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
My Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
My Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
My Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
My Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
My Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
My Introduction I_vote_lcapMy Introduction I_voting_barMy Introduction I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
My Introduction I_vote_lcapMy Introduction I_voting_barMy Introduction I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
My Introduction Flags_0

My Introduction

Go down 
+3
AidanMurphy
Avitron
Ricky2012
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ricky2012
Getting Good
Getting Good
Ricky2012

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:09 pm

Hi
I Am new to this whole lfsp thing. i just came here to say hi and give my introduction.I Hope people get to know me better. I Will start my journey in LFS SCS CRUISE DEMO. i was thinking if after i get some km and money, can ONE admin pleae put them in S2. i heard s2 has not been up since 2-3 days. so yeh after i make km and cash,can someone send it to s2 account please?

Name: Ricky
Username:Ricky2012
In-Game Name: Ricky
Favorite Sport: Cricket
I Am a nice person
i love cruising
i have found scs cruise in the master list. i went on it and i actually liked it. some admins might have seen me as AE"Ricky. Thats Me.
I Will try to improve my driving skills and once i am good enough i will wish i be accepted as tow and then member and maybe admin if i will live

I Like to help out other people and i am honest and cool. i am indian. please do not make fun of me even though i am indian.white people mostly play lfs. ut Indians also have a life. I Am sorry if i am being racist atm. II Hope i get to see every admin and meet every admn. i have already looked at the RULES. So yeah
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 2:58 pm

but remember the server is not 24/7
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
Ricky2012
Getting Good
Getting Good
Ricky2012

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 3:02 pm

yes sir
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 4:05 pm

Welcome to SCS Ricky!
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:09 pm

Looks like a nice guy Smile
Back to top Go down

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:37 pm

Hey man, it good to see another Indian here xD. You live in india or you migrated from there or are you orignally indian?

Im from AP State, South East FTW!

By the way my name is Justice or Bill Gates, (whatever you wish to call me) I keep one of those two names on, my most common name is Justice, but sometimes I forget and put Bill Gates on xD.

So yes, it was nice to see you on our server, I hope to see you cruising with us again soon.
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 12:17 am

We are not racist here. If somebody is racist, then it would have to face me first. You know, i never said i'm white >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 1:14 am

Welcome to SCS. Have good times on our server, i hope to see u soon.
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 2:16 am

Well Ricky, do not have to tell you, man, I saw you at DEMO you're a guy who runs well, respect the rules, man, welcome hope you enjoy much of the server, any doubts, do not ask anyone, ask a member of SCS, man congratulations, only 14 years and is thus the same congratulation ...

I like you, and once again: WELCOME TO SCS CRUISE! lol!
Back to top Go down
Ricky2012
Getting Good
Getting Good
Ricky2012

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:14 am

AidanMurphy wrote:
Welcome to SCS Ricky!
Thanks You Sir
Back to top Go down
Ricky2012
Getting Good
Getting Good
Ricky2012

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:15 am

Nadeox1 wrote:
Looks like a nice guy Smile
Thank u also
Back to top Go down
Ricky2012
Getting Good
Getting Good
Ricky2012

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:16 am

Bill Gates wrote:
Hey man, it good to see another Indian here xD. You live in india or you migrated from there or are you orignally indian?

Im from AP State, South East FTW!

By the way my name is Justice or Bill Gates, (whatever you wish to call me) I keep one of those two names on, my most common name is Justice, but sometimes I forget and put Bill Gates on xD.

So yes, it was nice to see you on our server, I hope to see you cruising with us again soon.
I Am born in canada and my parents are from india. are you indian also?
Because Khaleel78(your username) looks kinda hinduish(no offence)
Back to top Go down
Ricky2012
Getting Good
Getting Good
Ricky2012

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:17 am

bowey wrote:
Welcome to SCS. Have good times on our server, i hope to see u soon.
Thanks i hope to c u soon also
Back to top Go down
Ricky2012
Getting Good
Getting Good
Ricky2012

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:18 am

Nadeox1 wrote:
We are not racist here. If somebody is racist, then it would have to face me first. You know, i never said i'm white >Very Happy
you might be the funny one in this cruise server! am i right?
Back to top Go down
Ricky2012
Getting Good
Getting Good
Ricky2012

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:19 am

GuuiStyLe wrote:
Well Ricky, do not have to tell you, man, I saw you at DEMO you're a guy who runs well, respect the rules, man, welcome hope you enjoy much of the server, any doubts, do not ask anyone, ask a member of SCS, man congratulations, only 14 years and is thus the same congratulation ...

I like you, and once again: WELCOME TO SCS CRUISE! lol!
no man im 13 actually and thx anyways
Back to top Go down

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 6:27 am

well yes I am from india, I did say I am from Andhra Pradesh (AP) State which is in South East india. So yes, I am from India, I was born there, lived there for 8 years and then i moved to UK. So thats me. And I'm not a hindu, im actually a Muslim xD

So yeah, once again I hope to see you soon.
Back to top Go down
Ricky2012
Getting Good
Getting Good
Ricky2012

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 7:00 am

Me Too
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:47 am

Smile i did see you yesterday on the server and you are quite a nice guy Smile hope to cruise in the server with you soon
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee
Sponsored content

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction   My Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [SCS]General Discussion :: Beginners Forum-
Jump to: