Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
SCS Rocky Report I_vote_lcapSCS Rocky Report I_voting_barSCS Rocky Report I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
SCS Rocky Report I_vote_lcapSCS Rocky Report I_voting_barSCS Rocky Report I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
SCS Rocky Report Flags_0

SCS Rocky Report

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

SCS Rocky Report Empty
PostSubject: SCS Rocky Report   SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:05 am

your lfs username:halifax

person your reporting username::S not quite too sure

person your reporting in-game name: [SCS]Rocky

why you are reporting them: Wrong way and drifting

evidence: EVIDENCE
all of it Smile

Last edited by P Bobby on Sun Dec 18, 2011 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

SCS Rocky Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCS Rocky Report   SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:10 am

What happened to the ban form? :L
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

SCS Rocky Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCS Rocky Report   SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 11:33 am

ban form?...is this a ban? :L no its a report :L
Back to top Go down
Rocky
Noob
Noob

SCS Rocky Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCS Rocky Report   SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 12:32 pm

no i wasnt drifting... im testing my configs... if i saw me in na wrong ways ... its because i crashed or lost the car control LOOL ... REPEATING IM TESTING AND MAKING CONFIGS
Back to top Go down

SCS Rocky Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCS Rocky Report   SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 12:31 am

If you see some one drifting with under 3 instances, then you simply kick them and report them properly by using the 'Report Abuse' form.

And Rocky, I will see you replay soon but let me tell you something, if I see even the slightest intentional oversteer causing the car to mavouvere across a corner even if its a handbrake turn, Its called drifting by definition.

Anyway, you cannot use SCS to test your setups, do it singleplayer and then come and use them. I dont care if you are making setups, if you break the rules you have broken them.

I will check out the replay as of a later time.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

SCS Rocky Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCS Rocky Report   SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 3:56 am

Rocky, heyxD

Im reported for drift also....I got banned 7 days and fired form member, but i think u wont be that way of threaten.

To Bill:

After i went mad on u on Server, u requested a 30 day ban for me?lol...ur letting ur emotions and personal conditions play in ur Admin behaviour...Weird

Regards, ME
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com

SCS Rocky Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCS Rocky Report   SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 5:16 am

First of all I DO NOT HAVE ANY EMOTIONS. And what Kind of conditions are you #Inappropriate Content Censored# talking about? Have you even read the #Inappropriate Content Censored# rules? I doubt you have seen then WITH GREAT DETAIL IN REGARDS TO THE CONSEQUENCES FOR BREAKING THEM. And for crying out loud, stop interupting here on other people's reports, your seriously are being a damn nuisance just cause you got fired. And I didnt simply request the ban, I planned it. So #Inappropriate Content Censored# off u childish piece of #Inappropriate Content Censored#!

Ima look at this replay now.
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

SCS Rocky Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCS Rocky Report   SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 10:55 am

Bill Gates wrote:

Ima look at this replay now.

LOL.

-.- and i did use a report form...as above, i edited it after i put that other comment
Back to top Go down

SCS Rocky Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCS Rocky Report   SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:14 am

Btw I didnt see it, and i still havent seen the replay yet. I was going to but pc hibernated xD.

So i m deiftinately seeing it now,
Back to top Go down

SCS Rocky Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCS Rocky Report   SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:39 am

Analysis of Replay:
1) Entry on wrong side of road at 01:40 mins for ten whole seconds
2) At 01:46 handbrake was used causing car to oversteer (and a little understeer I guess).
3) At 02:03 mins Handbrake used and you caused the car to understeer and slide (sort of) across the corner.
4) Handbrake used at 02:41 mins as you approached the corner causing the car to oversteer.

Motor Sport Definition of the word 'Drift': Drifting refers to a driving technique and to a motorsport where the driver intentionally over steers, causing loss of traction in the rear wheels through turns....

Evaluation:
1) Obviously you broke the wrong side rule.
2) What you have done here is 'drifting' if we look at the definition, you caused car to oversteer which makes car tyres loose friction which causes car to loose traction. Which is basically drifting.
3) You made the car under steer here which if I look at the definition of the word 'Drift', there is no absolute link, but you still did slide and this in the end accounts for under "Dangerous Driving" but I am not sure if you have broken a rule massively because it doesnt count as drifting if we do look at the definition because drifting is caused initially by oversteering and then a slide, but you made the car under steer and then let it slide.
4) Once again Drifting here as it goes under the definition I have given, and also you used the slight quick handbrake to help you initiate it.

Well Rocky, on my knowledge that I know, you will get a 7 day ban.

I will create a ban form immeditely and you can blabber all you want about it.

If Avi or Aidan decide whether they wish to unban you or not, they will.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

SCS Rocky Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCS Rocky Report   SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 5:36 am

@Bill

Ive sen u swear a lot in that report, which means SWEAR and INSULT, now thats not a good thing when ur a Admin. For me its a reason to report, but ok. Im to lazy to do that, but do realize, if i see u make a mistake ill report right away.

PS I was being nice but now im not anymore.

Last edited by P Bobby on Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pointless Post)
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com

SCS Rocky Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCS Rocky Report   SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 7:00 am

wow bowey, you really scare me. I don't really care if you are nice to me or not. You can be as harsh as you want to me as much as you want. Dont make anymore useless posts here, you are seriously annoying me. Anymore useless stuff, your post will get deleted. And any more we'll see what happens.
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

SCS Rocky Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCS Rocky Report   SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 10:30 am

Bowey, please do NOT! post pointless posts on Forums if they do not go along with the subject on the Title of the Topic Post...

there for...i will do the following to your post...

^^
Please look at earlier post by Bowey...

just because you broke the rules and got fired, does not mean you can go around bullimg people to find them breaking rules.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SCS Rocky Report Empty
PostSubject: Re: SCS Rocky Report   SCS Rocky Report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCS Rocky Report
Page 1 of 1