Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Banishment for Nadeox1 I_vote_lcapBanishment for Nadeox1 I_voting_barBanishment for Nadeox1 I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Banishment for Nadeox1 I_vote_lcapBanishment for Nadeox1 I_voting_barBanishment for Nadeox1 I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Banishment for Nadeox1 Flags_0

Banishment for Nadeox1

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Banishment for Nadeox1 Empty
PostSubject: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:45 am

Username: Nadeox1

Display name(s) used if remembered: Nadeox1

Length of Ban: SEVEN [7] DAYS

reason for the ban: Ignoring a staff member while they broke numerous ammount of rules.

evidence(if available) : VISIT HERE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:54 am

Aha. Somerthings wrong with him. he keeps talking about s*** on the lfs chat.
Also his scs signature says : ''EVIL NADEOX1 IS HATING YOU!''. Notice that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 6:36 am

Theres no need to go against him. And why are you insulting SCS Administration Members? Did he insult you? Just leave him be.
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:02 am

Uhmm, ye, maybe i deserved that. Anway, Ville what are you talking about?

-As said above, you are insulting me.
-And my signature is ironic.

But i'll let you be (ignorant) -.-

Going back to topic. Cya in Seven Days Wink
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:03 am

PS- Could i know how many rules i broke? You say NUMEROUS AMOUNT of them. Give me a list please.
Back to top Go down
Kenblock
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Kenblock

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:33 am

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW nadeox+BAN

I CANT BELIEVE Shocked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:36 am

I didnt say you broke a numerous ammount of rules. I said bowey did. The rule you broke was not kicking him or do the right thing as you are the admin. The reason I have stated above is, as bowey broke a numerous ammount of rules which I have listed in the link given, you didnt do anything as an admin. You could have told him to stop and all that. You let bowey continue to break the rules.

And Nad, I wasnt evaluating the replay about you but about bowey cauz the report was against him not you. But avi did say correctly you did ignore bowey even though HE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF YOU!

Ken that was unnecessary.

Anyway nvm, ill see u in a week!
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:44 am

Oh, so i need to get my Easy-Kick method more implemented. Sure.

Ken - FACEPALM.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:40 am

Yup and get a little more strict. Dont always be too nice when it comes to rules
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:54 am

and as you know nad this is your 2nd ban as admin 1 more time and you are fired.
and you are only banned from s2 server
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:22 am

Ze first ban was my proposal, as there was a mistake. IF you forgot i will remind you:

-We were on Ky3 and i bought XRR.
-The next day, i logged into server and my XRR Disappeared and my money weren't resetted (like if i lost that)
-I asked you (AVI) about that, and if i could refund, you just ignored me.
-Slow refunded me the XRR
-You banned him and fired
-I told you what happened, you ignored.
-I told you to don't fire him, and to ban + accounts reset me.
-SO i didn't broke any rules, just a Mistake you never wanted to listen to.
And that's the truth, but i don't have any replays or stuff about that.

So...This is actually my first ban for "Bad Admin Acting". The other was just (as said above) a MISUNDERSTAND.

And anyway, as i said in the other thread, i don't have time to get in SCS for much this 2 weeks till Xmas. So, Bai.
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:13 am

the first time you got banned was for refuning others money remember that?
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 7:17 am

Uhmm...let me think.

It was for that (#Inappropriate Content Censored# Liar) Officer which i don't remember the name that told me to refund him because he did something and that he got your permission (Lieing to me)?

In that case a was a "VICTIM"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:45 am

Nad and Avi, I wish to interupt for a specific reason.

I thought the first time Nadeox has been banned is due to the fact that he 'rented' a car from another Administrator, and I think this has occured 7-8 months ago. Not entirely sure but I do remember that Nadoex had rented the car because he wanted to use a car (cant remember which one) to use for the first SCS Video. And even though speed banned you, Nad said he promised avi that he would make it and didnt stop making it and/or publishing it. From what I remember that was one of the reasons why Nadeox got banished from SCS. But I think that it was the first time he got banished not sure if this is his 3rd ban or 2nd ban. But Im just saying I dont remember nad refunding anybody.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:56 pm

Bill you are quite right on that.

1st ban - I bought XRR, the day after[ b] XRR disappeared[/b] from my list, Slow Refunded me XRR. Speed Banned Slow. I explained him what happened, and I said speed to unban Slow and Ban + Account Reset me.

So, that BAN was PROPOSED BY ME. It was a Misunderstood Avi never care about.

2nd ban - This is 2nd just because i followed Bowey and didn't kicked him for "Driving Fast". That's kinda stupid reason IMO.

To end, i'd like to say that i feel like everybody is pissing me off. Might thinking to go away from SCS. But i will see.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:36 am

Yh Nadeox, i feel like that to. SCS Staff isnt like i thought. Members are against echother, Admins also. People act disrespecting to echother.

Tho, im Fired allready, so i didnt need to make a ''Quit Job'' Topic.

Cya in 7 days also, Nad:)
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:41 am

This ban is NOT Stupid nadeox. You have been banned because you ignored bowey as he broke multiple rules which comply under the Motorsporting definition of the word "DRIFT". He drifted multiple times and you did not even make a small attempt to stop him. We are administrators here, we are here to enforce the rules, not like the cops BUT AS ADMINS! We are meant to be here to enforce rules and to prevent rules from being broken and give sanctions and consequences to those that fail to obey our rules and regulations. Unfortunately Nadeox you have failed to enforce the regulations within our server which is why you are banned. And also Nad, bowey wasnt just driving fast, he caused the car to oversteer at an intersection/turn/corner causing the car to loose traction as it manouveres across. Which is DRIFTING and you let him do it.

It is not a stupid reason, it is a big issue which you have let slide through. You dont be strict people BREAK RULES! YOUR FAULT YOUR CONSEQUENCE AND YOUR PUNISHMENT!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:45 am

Bill, i allow drifting only when people ask me, and it is in a safe environment, does that mean you're gonna ban me aswell? Thought not, just do us all a favour and leave, at this very moment not many people actually like you on SCS, and i cannot blame them, when you're being a complete and utter asshole to us, you come on, complain at us about our jobs, then leave. We think that isn't right, either man-up and act like the person you should be or leave.

[SCS]JussaDuck
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:14 am

Bowey learned now? Now stop with drift in SCS Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:24 am

f you guys wanna drift, just suggest to speedboy to make one. Thats it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:17 am

Uh jussa who the *BEEP* do u think u r telling me to man up.

I seriously dnt give one damn who likes me or not. U dnt like me *BEEP* off nd stay out of my life. M just following rules, and if i did see u drifting in front of my eyes YES I WUD BAN U. Drifting shudnt be allowed at all, whether empty server or not. ITS NOT ALLOWED. LOOK AT THE RULES U *BEEP*. And seriously im a very fuking heartless man. DO I Seriously give a *BEEP*? *BEEP* NO!

So mind your own damn business nd follow the *BEEP* rules!

Nad Edit - Calm down with words.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:32 am

And also jussa what isnt right!? U TELL ME, just saying something isnt right dnt help u *BEEP*. What is it cauz i follow the rules or wat?

Nad Edit - Calm down with words 2
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:17 am

topic locked.
no more replays
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 7:04 am

Replies* (GrammarNazi)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Banishment for Nadeox1   Banishment for Nadeox1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Banishment for Nadeox1
Page 1 of 1