Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Reporting BOWEY I_vote_lcapReporting BOWEY I_voting_barReporting BOWEY I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Reporting BOWEY I_vote_lcapReporting BOWEY I_voting_barReporting BOWEY I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Reporting BOWEY Flags_0

Reporting BOWEY

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:24 am

your lfs username: Guuilherme

person your reporting username: Bowey

person your reporting in-game name: [SCS]VolvoV50

why you are reporting them: I asked the Bowey stop, before I left to put the HD LFS, I came back, went in and I lost connection, I went again, and he's Drift (The time to install was about 10 minutes, in short, more or drift least 10 minutes) I still talked to Avitron, but I do not think he saw, many times I called his attention, and the evidence is down there \ /

evidence: http://www.2shared.com/file/oDMmbRlW/Volvo_Drifting_c_.html

Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 7:47 am

mmm....

First of all, learn 1 difference.

Drift:slide, use handbrake, feel the wheel slipping on ur hands.

Lose control:what i do!

I was with Nadeox, He was on stalking mode...and i just drive fast, and yh then u drift.

But Gui, u often dnt brake, and ram into me 10 times a day. Do i report u for that?

This is nonsens, really.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:07 am

Thank you for your report gui. I don't appreciate staff members that break the rules. So I would like to thank you, next time specify me a time, but for now I will just look at the end of this replay. But as said next time post a specific time when to position the seek at.

And bowey, you kicked some other people just simply because they lost control at a corner, so why r u saying this is nonsense. According to your judgement and if I follow it correctly you should be banned, shudn't u?

Dont call this non-sense and except the mistakes u made. I will check at all the pedals pressed and used while arriving at an apex. If u start to loose control, go slowly or go single player, not a hard thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:15 am

Bill Gates wrote:
Thank you for your report gui. I don't appreciate staff members that break the rules. So I would like to thank you, next time specify me a time, but for now I will just look at the end of this replay. But as said next time post a specific time when to position the seek at.

And bowey, you kicked some other people just simply because they lost control at a corner, so why r u saying this is nonsense. According to your judgement and if I follow it correctly you should be banned, shudn't u?

Dont call this non-sense and except the mistakes u made. I will check at all the pedals pressed and used while arriving at an apex. If u start to loose control, go slowly or go single player, not a hard thing to do.

Plz, no ban.

SCS became a part of my life. Dont take that away from me.
Back to top Go down

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:39 am

Ah bowey, I have found (In Chronological Order):

- Intentional handbrake turn at 54 seconds.
- Wrong way at interception of roundabout after continuing with 1st handbrake turn.
- 2nd handbrake turn at 01:27 mins.
- Wrong way after continuing with the 2nd Handbrake turn for 16 seconds.
- Another powerslideish just before 02:03 mins, but u did try to regain control so I will allow this one.
- At 02:07 mins a powerslide once again at the intersection but a second and a half later you applied the handbrake (And normally a handbrake is used to perfect a drift/powerslide).
- 3rd Handbrake turn after 02:32 mins following up to finish it with a 360.
- Three slight powerslides after 02:50 mins.
- Wrong way approaching a corner at 03:00 mins.
- Powersliding at 03:02 while approaching a corner at speed of 90 mph (144.84096 km/h).
- And nadeox stalking you is not a good reason for your 'drifts' or powerslides.
- And approaching another corner at speeds above 85 mph, obviously will cause u to powerslide once again.
- And next you have insulted an SCS Staff member at 03:41 mins.

All this besides two of these points above are all counted as 'Drifting'. If you are going to argue against me saying you actually didnt drift. Let me show you proof of the motorsport definition of the word 'Drift'/'Drifting'. "Drifting refers to a driving technique and to a motorsport where the driver intentionally over steers, causing loss of traction in the rear wheels through turns, while maintaining vehicle control and a high exit speed". Now if I compare what you did against the definition it is exactly the same. You have intentionally caused the car to loose a huge ammount of traction cauz your car to oversteer and powerslide while also entering a corner/intersection at high speeds.

I don't know what to do yet, but I have evaluated your every single little move. And dont complain to me about what others did in the following replay, this report is against you. So I evaluate everything u did.

So looking at the numerous instances that you have broken the rules with an exception of one or two which has been stated. I think you are preety screwed looking at this.

There is no need for further evaluation of the replay itself since I montiered your speed, your accelerator usage, your brake force applied and your handbrake bar and handbrake indicator in the dashboard.

Also if SCS really has become part of your life and it means that much to your respect the staff members on this server and show some respect towards the job that you do or dnt wear the tag. Bowey, honestly dont let this happen again. I WILL NOT TOLERATE ABUSE OR RUDENESS TOWARDS OUR STAFF MEMBERS.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:36 am

Bill, I need to be honest with u,

Ur a cool guy, but ur still behaving little like Co owner. nOthing bad, its in ur genes, its in ur blood.

I know, i love drift, but i wont hurt any1 with it. I will except any punishment given.

Cya on SCS Greetings

Regards
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 9:41 am

I need to say 1 thing.

The turns i madde with handbrake, were not drift.

It was that Nadeox was in stalking mode, he was following me EVERYWHEREEEEE, so i had to get away. It was like a chase.

So thats kinda why i used handbrake a lot back there.

Cya regards,
Back to top Go down

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 10:20 am

Look how many times shud I tell u. I'm not co-owner I resigned that, I intentionally gave it away.So why wud I behave like one, do u see me making any rules up, NO.

I said those are the things I noticed and evaluated, you dnt believe me, show me what you think with the exact timings. And I dont care how careful you say you are, you collided into a wall while doing it. You werent being chased by a cop, so there was no clear reason to do that. Which means you COULD have endangered other cruisers. And also a handbrake turn is a drift by definition. You intentionally caused the car to oversteer which causes you to immensively loose traction as you turn. Which is a drift. You got a better defition show the link up here. But dont just search the word drift cause it also means like a river flowing and electrical current which may lead you to the scientific defition of drift velocity which is in terms of Electron flow speed across an electrical conductor. If you don't trust my definition, show me the motorsport definition of the word "Drift".

Till then, dont say any more random stuff that are irrelevant to what you have done.
I am not behaving like an Owner, I am just being the normal me since the server started in January, I behaved the same ever since then. I never changed after I became co-owner, you guys just werent with SCS since November 2010 so how would you know about how I was when and if I at all changed. Dont make judgements just by looking at a tiny perspective.

Have you got a replay to counteract this report against you, create another report.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
My proposal for your punishment is a 30 DAY BAN. Because according to speed's rules written and complied in the official few set of rules, it is said and I quote"Racing, drifting and drag racing is not allowed this is a cruise server if you break this rule is a instand kick and if you keep doing it every time is a 30 day ban from server."

So now I propse for to be put forward a 30 day banishment from the SCS Cruise server only. I will wait till other administrators give their opinion on this report and they may furtherly evaluate the replay if they wish but I have done it to every pixel of detail. But I will come back if theres a reply or after a significantly large amount of time.
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:40 pm

You could have ignored me Razz
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:19 am

Bill Gates wrote:
Look how many times shud I tell u. I'm not co-owner I resigned that, I intentionally gave it away.So why wud I behave like one, do u see me making any rules up, NO.

I said those are the things I noticed and evaluated, you dnt believe me, show me what you think with the exact timings. And I dont care how careful you say you are, you collided into a wall while doing it. You werent being chased by a cop, so there was no clear reason to do that. Which means you COULD have endangered other cruisers. And also a handbrake turn is a drift by definition. You intentionally caused the car to oversteer which causes you to immensively loose traction as you turn. Which is a drift. You got a better defition show the link up here. But dont just search the word drift cause it also means like a river flowing and electrical current which may lead you to the scientific defition of drift velocity which is in terms of Electron flow speed across an electrical conductor. If you don't trust my definition, show me the motorsport definition of the word "Drift".

Till then, dont say any more random stuff that are irrelevant to what you have done.
I am not behaving like an Owner, I am just being the normal me since the server started in January, I behaved the same ever since then. I never changed after I became co-owner, you guys just werent with SCS since November 2010 so how would you know about how I was when and if I at all changed. Dont make judgements just by looking at a tiny perspective.

Have you got a replay to counteract this report against you, create another report.
My proposal for your punishment is a 30 DAY BAN. Because according to speed's rules written and complied in the official few set of rules, it is said and I quote"Racing, drifting and drag racing is not allowed this is a cruise server if you break this rule is a instand kick and if you keep doing it every time is a 30 day ban from server."

So now I propse for to be put forward a 30 day banishment from the SCS Cruise server only. I will wait till other administrators give their opinion on this report and they may furtherly evaluate the replay if they wish but I have done it to every pixel of detail. But I will come back if theres a reply or after a significantly large amount of time.

I Agree with you , but 30 days no , 7 days only , he is a good guy , i dont make this report to ban he , yes to he be warned not to do again .

What I got hurt, why is he always respected me, and I respected him, only that he respected me when I asked him to stop, do not even ban me, for me to take him for a member okay day, but drift is SERIOUS, this is fact, the more it is a good guy.

Last edited by GuuiStyLe on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:20 am

Nadeox1 wrote:
You could have ignored me Razz

I dont ignored you. You had nothing to do with the story because of that, I have not spoken to you, why it is very serious about what I was talking to Bowey, and excuse anything ..
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:20 am

Bill Gates wrote:

''If i keep doing it every time''. I did it 1 day, cuzz im kinda getting used to XRT. Besides, even Aidan showed me hot to drift XRT, so i kinda learned how to handle it.

If its a problem that i wanna improve my drivingstyles, then ill stop it. Ill drive like FXO or something.

But please, 30 day ban is not reasonable, and i know i kinda fired u up against me cuzz of the way i did on server. But thats not a reasdon to react like that, Admins cant let their Emotions get into their desicions.

Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 2:23 am

''If i keep doing it every time''. I did it 1 day, cuzz im kinda getting used to XRT. Besides, even Aidan showed me hot to drift XRT, so i kinda learned how to handle it.

If its a problem that i wanna improve my drivingstyles, then ill stop it. Ill drive like FXO or something.

But please, 30 day ban is not reasonable, and i know i kinda fired u up against me cuzz of the way i did on server. But thats not a reasdon to react like that, Admins cant let their Emotions get into their desicions.

Thats whati m ment to say.

But 30 day ban will kill me.

Im a good memmber, if u compare me to Chetan. He came and payed 9999999999 fine thousands times. Dont be so hard on me-.-
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:19 am

ok after me watching the replay bowey is fired from member and banned for 7 days.
and nadeox1 is also suspended for 7 days and banned for 7 days for letting a member break rules and not saying nothing.
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:25 am

ok.

Well, i guess scs staff isnt the way i thought after all.

thx a lot Gui. BTW Gui, i sent u 100K in DEMo, i want that back.
Back to top Go down

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:26 am

Ok I was going to write a long essay on how your banishment procudure works out and all that. But I guess there is no need for that.

And bowey, do not judge SCS staff simply becuase you got reported for misusing with our rules. Your fault you were being a bellend.

No further comment.

Topic Locked I guess.
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:29 am

and bowey its the 2nd time you getting banned as member
Back to top Go down

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:47 am

Posted the Banishment forms for the two of them. In case themselves wish to see it becoming official.
Back to top Go down

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:57 am

Bowey. You did became member to help people and respect rules, not to break em.
Back to top Go down

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 10:11 am

O.o
2nd Ban
And its a member
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:26 am

bowey wrote:
ok.

Well, i guess scs staff isnt the way i thought after all.

thx a lot Gui. BTW Gui, i sent u 100K in DEMo, i want that back.

First Bowey, you gave me nothing right?

Second, you have been banned because you wanted, when I told you you stop you still remember? Now suffer the consequences

Third, to the story of thanks to Gui was your fault not mine, I was full, everybody's hating me because of you that is willing to say that I am the bad person, you did a stinky, and will pay for it, no turning back now Bowey, talking to me.

Send someone to the server and what I am asking for them, everyone will say: He did ban Bowey, he is a bad guy
Since no one saw the replay thing to stop talking to me.

Shakedrop the other day I think, came up to me and said: You did ban Bowey -1 to your reputation

So what? I'm a damn about my reputation, I'm being who I am inside, and I'm duty of accomplishment that you have made a ban for doing something wrong, so please save your words for telling me ok? .

What's more, everyone is good yes, you stepping on the ball, why does everyone SCS is nice to me? Why I never took ban? Because I never got suspended? Why do I never lie? Think about it .. Bowey
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:02 am

Avitron wrote:
and bowey its the 2nd time you getting banned as member

Actually, its my FIRST ban as Member.

1st time i was Suspended 2 WEEKS, now im BANNED 7 days.

So im only 1 BAN. and 1 SUSPENSION.

I talked to you on Server abt it, plz comment as soon as u see this.

Cya later, Bowey
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:07 am

topic locked no more replayes
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:25 pm

Just to say: Bowey, you are a *Not Going To Your Level* Neutral I hate you with all my heart.
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:47 am

there has been a mistake bowey was only banned for 1 time i the 1st time he only got suspended.
so he will keep his member but next time he breaks a scs rule he will get fired and wont be a part of the scs team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reporting BOWEY Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting BOWEY   Reporting BOWEY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting BOWEY
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next