Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Reporting a possible crasher I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Reporting a possible crasher I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Reporting a possible crasher I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Reporting a possible crasher I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Reporting a possible crasher I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Reporting a possible crasher I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Reporting a possible crasher I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Reporting a possible crasher I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Reporting a possible crasher I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Reporting a possible crasher I_vote_lcapReporting a possible crasher I_voting_barReporting a possible crasher I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Reporting a possible crasher I_vote_lcapReporting a possible crasher I_voting_barReporting a possible crasher I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Reporting a possible crasher Flags_0

Reporting a possible crasher

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
VANKO
Administrator
Administrator
VANKO

Reporting a possible crasher Empty
PostSubject: Reporting a possible crasher   Reporting a possible crasher I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 1:23 am

Hello SCS Staff. Kohuke said he couldn't post because it wouldn't let him so he asked me if i can post it.

What's your lfs username?: Kohuke

Who are you reporting? Please put the username:i dont know WRX STI

Now the in-game name, please: in game name WRX STI

Could you please justify Why you are reporting them? : He's been crashing me 2 times,didnt say anything like sorry he just keep driving

Prove it, show me the evidence: I got two replays of him crashing me

Replay: http://www.mediafire.com/download/4w4k8uxa79ot3zq/crasherid.mpr

First: 26.04 ( crashed me ,didnt say anything he just drive away )

second:41.40 ( Almost hit kenblock too,but i got bigger hit) Kenblock thanks for helping me Smile

And later he almost hit me agin but i had enought time to brake

im not sure but i think WRX STI hit more people not only me .

Thanks
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a possible crasher   Reporting a possible crasher I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2016 3:42 am

Just seeing from WRX STI's driving its pretty reckless.

On the 1st crash WRX STI didn't intended to stop, WRX STI kept going without apologizing at least, which I find pretty idiotic doing something like this.

Also his driving reminds me playing FlatOut(derby-racing game) >.>

The 2nd crash, he got lucky that he managed to fly over kenblock#43 in one piece, but rear-ends Kohuke pretty hard, making him flip and WRX STI as usual keeps on driving like he doesn't care.

It could be an accident if he APOLOGIZED to him but I already knew he wouldn't apologize on the 2nd crash if he didn't apologized on the 1st crash in the first place.

In conclusion, if he didn't apologized then the crashes were intentional or WRX STI doesn't really care about other's people progress OR he's just another idiot as usual.

That's all, cheers.
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a possible crasher   Reporting a possible crasher I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2016 3:50 pm

Hm... I changed my mind... I know this topic isn't pretty active but I'll say it anyway

I've spotted him today, in the beggining he looked quiet, but then he participated in a conversation I was having with my usual friends and other players, about cars xD

He seems a pretty good fellow and he was apologizing from the accidents he was causing.

Yes my first idea/opinion was completely the opposite BUT now I know why, it was the crashing rampage we were suffering from FPD_Cows and recovering composure from it, remember this post was a day after the crashing rampage.

WRX_STI drove like that because it was the heat we were all dealing with and I've been there, its quite hard to recover the composure and not to mention we face problems in our life and can happens in those certain days.

Maybe he was driving aggressivly because WRX_STI was fustrated about something and was pouring it all out by driving fast and recklessly.

Anyways the problems right now its only what's happening on the forum and in the cruise server, the life problems we solve ourselves with help from friends or family members we trust or without.

That's all I have to say, I'll let WRX_STI pass this one

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Gabo
Noob
Noob
Gabo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a possible crasher   Reporting a possible crasher I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2016 11:17 pm

The username of WRX_STI is  "swirix"

The second crash was almost for a medal, if he had not hit you.

It's funny, but at the same time it is not ... that guy should be more careful

Here some pictures of the jump.

Reporting a possible crasher Tumblr_oav80jCnxo1vy7o0eo2_1280
Reporting a possible crasher Tumblr_oav80jCnxo1vy7o0eo3_1280
Reporting a possible crasher Tumblr_oav80jCnxo1vy7o0eo4_1280

And a gif too Shocked

Reporting a possible crasher Tumblr_oav80jCnxo1vy7o0eo1_1280
Back to top Go down
cyandic99
[SCS]Officer
[SCS]Officer
cyandic99

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a possible crasher   Reporting a possible crasher I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2016 12:17 am

I know man, I even felt shivers of that very reckless jump I can't imagine how KenBlock reacted to that he must've shat his pants xD

But it happened a while ago and I don't see him driving recklessly again.

Trust me I reported many crashers and this guy WRX_STI isn't the one to blame on.

I hope you understand.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting a possible crasher   Reporting a possible crasher I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting a possible crasher
Page 1 of 1