Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_vote_lcapReporting Tow Firestarter. I_voting_barReporting Tow Firestarter. I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_vote_lcapReporting Tow Firestarter. I_voting_barReporting Tow Firestarter. I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Reporting Tow Firestarter. Flags_0

Reporting Tow Firestarter.

Go down 
+2
firestarter
Volvo V70
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Reporting Tow Firestarter. Empty
PostSubject: Reporting Tow Firestarter.   Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 1:56 am

your lfs username: bowey.

person your reporting username: fstarter

person your reporting in-game name: Tow>>FIRESTARTER.

why you are reporting them: Speeding all the time while on duty and with his tow tag on. Also, caught him doing some wrong ways on duty. Warned him several times, wouldn't listen, so now it's worth a report I suppose...

evidence: http://www.4shared.com/file/pZfno0C9ba/Tow_Firestarter_speeding.html
Just search for the moment where he connects and drives in the FZ5, that'll be the moment the speeding and such starts Smile

Kind regards
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
firestarter
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
firestarter

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Tow Firestarter.   Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:08 am

Before I say anything I wanna announce that I retire. It has been a year since I became tow. There were ups and downs, good and bad moments. And I'm glad that I was part of the SCS family. I wanted to chose the right moment to announce this, but I guess I couldn't get the timing right.

We are all humans we all make mistakes, some less and some more. About my speeding all I can say is that sometimes I'm gliding (not using brake to slowdown) and sometimes I have my attention distracted. We all make mistakes, even bowey who is going wrong way from time to time but Dolby forgave him.
Thats all that I have to say.
Back to top Go down
http://www.erepublik.com/en/newspaper/skb-newspaper-274055/1
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Tow Firestarter.   Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 2:17 am

I was pretty much expecting you to bring that up Smile There's only one difference: I'm a civilian, and I don't need to set an example to other new players. You're (were) a tow, and you're supposed to show them how it's done properly. Funny how a name tag can make such a big difference.

And allrighty, if you feel like this is the moment to quit then you can go ahead and quit, but in my eyes it's nonsense -.-
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
nomus123
Getting Good
Getting Good

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Tow Firestarter.   Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:54 am

firestarter wrote:
Before I say anything I wanna announce that I retire. It has been a year since I became tow. There were ups and downs, good and bad moments. And I'm glad that I was part of the SCS family. I wanted to chose the right moment to announce this, but I guess I couldn't get the timing right.

We are all humans we all make mistakes, some less and some more. About my speeding all I can say is that sometimes I'm gliding (not using brake to slowdown) and sometimes I have my attention distracted. We all make mistakes, even bowey who is going wrong way from time to time but Dolby forgave him.

You don't show your "mistakes" on a video:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
firestarter
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
firestarter

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Tow Firestarter.   Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 12:59 pm

nomus123 wrote:
firestarter wrote:

You don't show your "mistakes" on a video:
Spoiler:

When tow is called he can go over the limit and go wrong way (as long as its empty) if that can make him get faster to the one that called. Your argument is invalid.
Back to top Go down
Garfield
Monky
Monky
Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Tow Firestarter.   Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 11:09 am

yea but ur video shows u coming to help someone u finish ur job and u overspeed again ._. i know every limit on this crack and there where u was going is 145 and later it is 160 ._. so his argument is right
Back to top Go down
firestarter
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
firestarter

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Tow Firestarter.   Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 6:34 pm

I got called again and I accepted it. It was one of those lucky days when you get few tow jobs for whole day( I'm saying that tows barely have any job to do) Very Happy
Anyway its not worth talking about this because I'm not tow anymore.
Back to top Go down
Garfield
Monky
Monky
Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Tow Firestarter.   Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:50 am

u are a tow lol and sry for my mistake (alot of tows hgave bind like accpeted wait or something)
Back to top Go down
Jorks
Retarded
Retarded

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Tow Firestarter.   Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 2:30 am

Just want to point out something..
When you're on-duty and you're driving to a player who called you, you can't go ww. Smile
That is what they told me. Smile
Back to top Go down
firestarter
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
firestarter

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Tow Firestarter.   Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:33 am

Spoiler:
I retired
Admins you can lock the topic
Reporting Tow Firestarter. Tumblr_m87atvDPuL1qglczi

Last edited by firestarter on Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
DarKL0rD
Monky
Monky
DarKL0rD

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Tow Firestarter.   Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 10:01 pm

CAN SOMEONE LOCK THIS TOPIC ALREADY,IT BECAME SPAMMY ALREADY!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.scs-cruise.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Tow Firestarter.   Reporting Tow Firestarter. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Tow Firestarter.
Page 1 of 1