Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Explain it.. I_vote_lcapExplain it.. I_voting_barExplain it.. I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Explain it.. Flags_0

Explain it..

Go down 
+4
Liam
LoriX
Nadeox1
Jorks
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Jorks
Retarded
Retarded

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:07 am

Who banned you? : Asas

how long you think he banned you? : First 14, then 30 and now 90 days

he banned you for? : Insulting admin in another language

why the ban is unfair for you? :

I got banned again and the reason was "Insulting admin in another language" and now 90days banned because its my "5th" ban.

So now I want you to:

1) Post here one sentence, where i insulted an admin in another language( especially Asas)
2) Post here all my 5 bans. I saw 4 bans in General Ban list and one of the bans was the same which doesnt count.j
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:30 am

I checked the replay in the ban list, i see nothing wrong. I used Google Translate and everything seemed ok to me. I please Asas to specify the sentence that he said it's an insult. If Asas doesn't replies in 2 Days ban will be void.
Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:37 am

btw
Jorks - 1 day - Ignoring Admins - Replay - 21/09/2012
Jorks - 30 days - insulting staff/crashing/drifting (more) - Replay - 23/10/2012
Jorks - 14 days - Was on the banlist - 29/11/2012 (needs to be extended, only banned 14 days)
Jorks - 90 - Insulting Staff in another language (5th ban = 90 days) - Link - 17/12/2012

I'm sorry it was 4th ban. -.-

Back to top Go down
Liam
Olmost a Spammer
Olmost a Spammer
Liam

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:05 am

I've had many incidents where I've been insulted by YOU in another language, Nate (Neko) will vouch for this also, he's also seen it.
Back to top Go down
kokal
Getting Good
Getting Good
kokal

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:14 am

I'll check this
As Estonian i think i'm better translator than Google translate.
Ps: i'll edit my post when i find something.
Peace

@22.29 Jorks said: i bet liam is using google translate, and someone messaged him , why you swear at liam, i don't think it was swear when he told that he was using google translate to translate their conversation. Before that they were talking about all of you using google translate to translate their conversation.
@22.49.90. Jorks said: you'll see i'll be kicked xd.
@23.47 something: Now asas is in google translate.
After that Kick. That kick was without a reason i think.
@24.23 Asas thought that jorks Insulted him. But he didn't say anything insulting to him.
@25.16 Uncle dolan says: i'll bet that if i don't signal when i turn, i'll get a new kick.
@25.45 Spawa says: And now it's time to go to parking and start saying random #Inappropriate Content Censored#.
@25.54 liam said: NEXT TIME ONE OF YOU LOT MENTION A NAME.
Jorks said: did you see it?
Liam said: I WILL BAN YOU ALL FOR 30 DAYS. (Ban for saying Your name, LOL, really?)
Liam continues: I DON'T GIVE A FLYING CRAP WHO SAYS WHAT
spawa: is this even legal ?
Liam says: UNTIL YOU BRING IN STAFF NAMES. (Since when is saying staff name a bannable offence, please tell me that?)
@26.38 Jorks said: In some movie liam was rambo. I lol'd so hard.
@26.44 Uncle Dolan said: sooo, why didn't you warn us first? Why kick instantly?
@27.05 liam said: Jorks™️ - 30 DAY BAN?! (For what? I just wathced chat and not his actions sorry:/)
@27.32 liam said: You've been abusive in Estonian. (AS you can read above they weren't abusive in estonian).
Spawa: mine kanni kõhukrambid: means omg LOL in estonian.
@28.16 liam:I'll ban you all for 30 days. Like for what really:O?)
@28.49 Jorks said: And they go mad if they see their names in chat. Very Happy:D
Asas said: yo can, but yo can't swear in estonian.
Liam said: the fact you're abusing us in Estonian. (No they were not.)
@30.29 #-rd from above just saying something.(That was not offencive, but there isn't better way to translate that)
@31.11 .Jorks said: i told you that they get mad Very Happy Last time it was the same and i got 30 day ban.
@31:46.Jorks: And i laughed so hard.
@32.11 Jorks: And they are translating again.
@32:36. Spawa: Let's say a sick sentence and put many smiles in the end. Very Happy:D
@32.44 Spawa: my mother is sick Very Happy:D:D:D
@33.06: Jorks, What if i mention "admin", then what happens?, Went to translate hahahaha
@32.25: Jorks: both of them went.Very Happy
@33.32: Jorks said: and now i'll be lost (he ment that he is going to be kicked or something)
@33.34: SPawa: Go the the woods, I'll get cramps xd.(Sorry for straight translation no better way to translate this)
@34.09 Jorks: spawa when i got ban, then come to homepage's chat.
Uncle dolan: i'm scared to fart, maybe i'll get a ban for that (LOL)
@34.56 Jorks: one of the admins is gone.

@35.00: spawa: i'll bet that they have estonian-english dictionarys in front of them now.
@35.20: jorks: they are searching it. Check it
.@35.30 Jorks: Asas Is AFK - mis poiss t6lgid siin xD (Transaltion: well boy, what are you translating here?)
Spawa: don't #Inappropriate Content Censored# with it:D
@35.45: Jorks: now we'll see what's going.
asas says: Jorks™️ - bye (For writing for him, really??)
Jorks and spawa Were banned.

I'd personally think that because of the chat, there was no reason ta ban them.
I have nothing against Asas and Liam, but they were overusing their admin power here. At that moment, Because i didn't see something what they said offencive.
I Find this Ban Too long for that kind of thing.
Best wishes Andreas

Last edited by kokal on Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Arumis.V
Asasaq
Monky
Monky
Asasaq

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 9:28 am

Well, they were talking about liam. And when they talk about him all estonians start laughing at him and teasing...

And I have asked yo nad if someone was talking something about me in another language and starts laughing, and yo answered kick him for first and ban if he does that again!

and even though, they did it once, and once and again! and Liam has told them if they say again something which we are included in, IT IS 30 DAYS BAN!

Indeed, liam was afk and he lost connection with the server, and I was mentioned in.

And banned all of them.
Back to top Go down
kokal
Getting Good
Getting Good
kokal

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:19 am

Just read my post what is above, Thank you.

Andreas
Back to top Go down
Liam
Olmost a Spammer
Olmost a Spammer
Liam

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:07 am

absolute bullshit. translate before that. When they call Aidan's skin Crap. I told them NOT to mention admin names. And they carried on, this ban is fair.

Last edited by Liam on Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 11:47 am

I can vouche that they said his skin was ummm... Crap (inappropriate version) but that was also after arguing with everyone to shut up so I could get to the bottom of it... mighta gotten some ppl mad.
Back to top Go down
http://gamersunited.co.uk
Asasaq
Monky
Monky
Asasaq

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 10:27 pm

Quote :
Insuilting SCS Staff

Details:

Insuilting SCS staff is not allowed becouse you dont show any respect to us.

Proofs needed for report:

You need screen shots for your report. If you get seen by an admin or member he will instand give you a ban from the server depents how ban your insuilts are.

Punishment:

1st 7 day server ban.
2nd 30 day server ban.
3th permament server ban.

First, I have not kicked anyone of them, just when Liam told them they will be banned if they do it again, I did ban them. That's all.

As yo can see above, (Yo are a member Andreeas as I think) yo should have read those reasons before being a cruiser even...

and Jorks have been banned several times for insulting SCS Staff, so both of yo thank god that he isn't perm banned.

And when they say at yo a "boy" I'm sure yo would kick/ban them!

So if they were your friends, tell them (in Estonian) not to be rude and explain the rules to them first!

Thanks, Asas.
Back to top Go down
kokal
Getting Good
Getting Good
kokal

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 12:09 am

I was just trying to clear the situation, but (No offence Liam) But where is the Written rule that you can't say Admin or Admin's name in some other language? As far as i know there is no rule Not to say Admin name. If there is Point me to that, Thank you.
I personally think that 90 days ban is too long.
30 days will be enough.
But that's not for me to judge.
About the Skins i didn't watch the whole replay, that's why i didn't know about it.
And one more thing, they are not my friends xd.

Back to top Go down
Jorks
Retarded
Retarded

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:46 am

Liam wrote:
absolute bullshit. translate before that. When they call Aidan's skin Crap. I told them NOT to mention admin names. And they carried on, this ban is fair.

I didnt say anything about Aidan's skin. This all thing started, when Dolan got kicked. I didnt insult anybody. There wasnt a rule that said :you cant mention names in another language. 1-2 days later was a change in server rules so i think admin added new rule.(Last change was Dets 18, 2012 5:48 pm by Liam, and I was banned 17/12/2012)

Second think what worries me is 90days ban. In General Ban List my name is written 4times, but 2 bans are the same and one of them is just extended. So my ban supposto be 30days.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Olmost a Spammer
Olmost a Spammer
Liam

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:54 am

26/ Speak English at all times on the server while addressing SCS Staff, failing to do so WILL result in an instant kick and possible ban.

Rule 26.
Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 4:56 am

We don't need people who are always getting banned on our server with insulting staff, crashing etc. I say we stick with this ban, maybe he learns a lesson this time after all his bans.
Back to top Go down
Jorks
Retarded
Retarded

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:12 am

90days is still wrong. Its my 4th ban, not 5th so you cant make it 90days.

EDIT: Liam had changed it day after when i got banned. Can I see, what was "Rule 26" before Liam edit it. Maybe the rule wasnt there after all, so you need to unban me Smile
Back to top Go down
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 5:22 am

We don't NEED to unban you, you can't tell us what to do. The rule was there before your ban and your ban will stay at 90 days. Or if you keep asking it may become a permanent ban for not obeying our rules on multiple occasions.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Olmost a Spammer
Olmost a Spammer
Liam

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 6:16 am

It reflects what actually happens, the rule was there. But it was MAY result in kick.
That isn't the case, people get kicked.
We're sticking with the BAN. End of.
Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 7:49 am

Show me proof of wat he said or any replay also you guys are not allowed to translate other players there conversations
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
LoriX
Legend
Legend
LoriX

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 8:20 am

The replay is in the ban list section if you want to watch it, he didn't respect the rule no. 26 - That is why he got kicked (he didn't stop with that and Asas banned him)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Explain it.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explain it..   Explain it.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Explain it..
Page 1 of 1