Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Welcome to the new website. I_vote_lcapWelcome to the new website. I_voting_barWelcome to the new website. I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Welcome to the new website. I_vote_lcapWelcome to the new website. I_voting_barWelcome to the new website. I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Welcome to the new website. Flags_0

Welcome to the new website.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Xerox
Loser
Loser

Welcome to the new website. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the new website.   Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 12:37 am

Hello all cruisers. The whole [SCS] community is saying welcome to everyone that joins our new website Smile

Have fun cruising.

Greetings [SCS]Staff
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new website.   Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 1:06 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new website.   Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:43 am

Hey Guys Smile
Just to say that i prefer this website to the last one, this is easier to navigate around Smile

and has a lot more activites going on that the last website...

Good job Smile
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new website.   Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:22 am

and the old website was very slow to open pages also if u have fast net. This opens sites fast. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new website.   Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:50 pm

The main advantage which can be useful sometimes, is the ability to view this forum on smartphone's in an almost efficient way. I am so glad they have optimized it for smartphone viewing
Back to top Go down
Dr.Slow
Getting Good
Getting Good

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new website.   Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 am

ME LIKE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new website.   Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 2:21 am

Bill Gates wrote:
The main advantage which can be useful sometimes, is the ability to view this forum on smartphone's in an almost efficient way. I am so glad they have optimized it for smartphone viewing

yea its good that they have it the old site didont had this option
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
GuuiStyLe

ranks foxking

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new website.   Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:31 am

I loved it , very nice job ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new website.   Welcome to the new website. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the new website.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [SCS]General Discussion :: Beginners Forum-
Jump to: