Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Update for TOW and Cadets I_vote_lcapUpdate for TOW and Cadets I_voting_barUpdate for TOW and Cadets I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Update for TOW and Cadets I_vote_lcapUpdate for TOW and Cadets I_voting_barUpdate for TOW and Cadets I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Update for TOW and Cadets Flags_0

Update for TOW and Cadets

Go down 
+6
UDNissan
Scelder
[UA]Dron
Neko
Taffel
[UA]DonaldKing
10 posters
AuthorMessage
[UA]DonaldKing
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
[UA]DonaldKing

Update for TOW and Cadets Empty
PostSubject: Update for TOW and Cadets   Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:12 am

Hello SCS family, today I want to propose rules of admission to the Cadets.
As everyone knows, you can not apply to the Admin not being a Member, just like you can not become an officer not being a a cadet.
Now we have a lot of Cadets, and little TOW. So why not make the rule?
You can become an officer after a cadet and cadet can only be after a person has been TOW some time. Being TOW, the player learns to appreciate the rules and dont break them, as well as are being prepared to be more responsible positions cadet.
Thank you for your attention.
Back to top Go down
Taffel
Administrator
Administrator
Taffel

ranks Hello

PostSubject: Re: Update for TOW and Cadets   Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:31 am

+1 nice idea.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Legend
Legend
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Update for TOW and Cadets   Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:54 am

+1
Back to top Go down
http://gamersunited.co.uk
[UA]Dron
[SCS]Cadet
[SCS]Cadet
[UA]Dron

PostSubject: Re: Update for TOW and Cadets   Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:04 am

+1 cheers
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Update for TOW and Cadets   Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:21 am

I would not agree on this one.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
[UA]DonaldKing
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
[UA]DonaldKing

PostSubject: Re: Update for TOW and Cadets   Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:42 am

This update will give more TOW, and more experienced cadets.
Is not that important?
Back to top Go down
UDNissan
Getting Good
Getting Good
UDNissan

PostSubject: Re: Update for TOW and Cadets   Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:45 am

+1
Back to top Go down
vassilisz22
Getting Up
Getting Up
vassilisz22

PostSubject: Re: Update for TOW and Cadets   Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:59 am

okay.. i cant really say ( +1,-1) i dont know about this because you cant force someone to be tow first just to enter to the police team and i think that after this everyone will be at cadets i dont know :/
Back to top Go down
cham3oun
Loser
Loser
cham3oun

PostSubject: Re: Update for TOW and Cadets   Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:39 am

Admins and members are related and so are cadets and officers . But tow and cadet ? Nah its different .
And you cant force someone who wants to be a cop to go through towing business . -1
Back to top Go down
DarKL0rD
Monky
Monky
DarKL0rD

PostSubject: Re: Update for TOW and Cadets   Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 9:58 am

-1. In my opinion Admin is more of a job then an officer that's why you get promoted instead of applying  and also as Anthony said , Cadet and tow are not related at all
Back to top Go down
http://www.scs-cruise.forum.st
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: Update for TOW and Cadets   Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 10:36 am

-1, I also disagree. Basically you're suggesting to add a new "first step" in the way of becoming Officer, which would be Tow. That makes no sense. It's like if you needed Cadet in order to become Member. Tow and Cop are two different jobs, and any of those can learn from each other. Therefore, they can't be linked that way.

In addition, you suggest that Tow may be a way of learning to appreciate rules, to respect them and to behave properly, before becoming Cadet or Member, which makes even less sense than before. Appreciating rules, respecting them and having a good behavior are not things you "learn" after becoming part of the team. Those are things you are supposed to accomplish before joining to the team. In other words, those things are requirements.

That's cause you don't learn those things by becoming Tow. If you become Tow (or anything else), it's because you already learnt them. That's the reason of why we make applications, and admins give +1 or -1. If the admin thinks you accomplished those requirements (apart of other ones), he gives you +1. If he doesn't, he gives -1. And if he thinks you didn't accomplished them, but you're working on it, he gives 0 and waits some time, he watch your progress, and then he makes his final vote. So, you CAN'T be a part of the team if you don't behave good and respect rules.

Anyways, and despite of my vote, I have to thank you for your suggestion, because I can see how you like this server and how you tried to improve it with this. That's a good point, at least in the behavior part ^_^

Note: with "rules" obviously i mean "Server rules", so, those related to swearing, disrespecting, insulting, crashing, etc. The other ones, the "Game rules", would be speeding, wrong way, illegal parking... and those Game rules don't count too much when an admin votes for an application.

And... I think that's all Razz Greetings :3
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Update for TOW and Cadets   Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 5:05 am

Exactly what Meta said.
You won't "Grow into" SCS while being a tow, you have to learn everything from forum info and just asking some fellow cruisers.

+3 - 3 = 0
Back to top Go down
[UA]DonaldKing
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
[UA]DonaldKing

PostSubject: Re: Update for TOW and Cadets   Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 9:00 am

Okay, bad idea, but I tried.
Close the topic pls. Arrow
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Update for TOW and Cadets   Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2015 11:07 am

Topic locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update for TOW and Cadets   Update for TOW and Cadets I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update for TOW and Cadets
Page 1 of 1