Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Lepakkooo ban appeal I_vote_lcapLepakkooo ban appeal I_voting_barLepakkooo ban appeal I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Lepakkooo ban appeal I_vote_lcapLepakkooo ban appeal I_voting_barLepakkooo ban appeal I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Lepakkooo ban appeal Flags_0

Lepakkooo ban appeal

Go down 
+3
Scelder
Lewis
sankkuq
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sankkuq
Loser
Loser
sankkuq

Lepakkooo ban appeal Empty
PostSubject: Lepakkooo ban appeal   Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:12 am

Who banned you? : (scs) dolby

how long you think he banned you? : 14 (999)

he banned you for? : He banned me for lepakkooo account becouse he didnt know i got jacob permission to use that account. (i think)

why the ban is unfair for you? : Jacob said to me i can use that account thats why ban is unfair.

http://download1346.mediafire.com/s82jir1erz5g/cb5ic5u7g78lg80/wrong+ban.mpr replay
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Monky
Monky
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Lepakkooo ban appeal   Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:15 am

If this is true then the ban will be undone. However, I dont see why you joined on the banned account, and then joined on the lepakkooo one.
Back to top Go down
sankkuq
Loser
Loser
sankkuq

PostSubject: Re: Lepakkooo ban appeal   Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:16 am

DolbyPro wrote:
If this is true then the ban will be undone. However, I dont see why you joined on the banned account, and then joined on the lepakkooo one.

I was playing on another server with sankkuq account yesterday and forgot to login lepakkooo
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Monky
Monky
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Lepakkooo ban appeal   Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:50 am

Well if members were actually told about these incidents, then it would be fine. I didnt know about this, so until an admin can APPROVE this, you will be banned.
Back to top Go down
sankkuq
Loser
Loser
sankkuq

PostSubject: Re: Lepakkooo ban appeal   Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:52 am

Lets wait for jacob and darklord knows about this too. PS: Why you said i will be banned?
Back to top Go down
Lewis
Monky
Monky
Lewis

PostSubject: Re: Lepakkooo ban appeal   Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 5:09 am

I said that you will remain banned until an admin approves this.
Back to top Go down
Scelder
[SCS]Co-Owner
[SCS]Co-Owner
Scelder

ranks Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Lepakkooo ban appeal   Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:57 am

Waiting for Jacob.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/LTkietux
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Lepakkooo ban appeal   Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:25 pm

Do what you think its the best i dont have time i have 3hours for myself then i need to wake up again.
Back to top Go down
Ph0nic
You Ned a Nawbi
You Ned a Nawbi
Ph0nic

PostSubject: Re: Lepakkooo ban appeal   Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:28 am

So is he allowed to use both sankkuq and lepakkooo accounts? Considering that there is no other exceptions that have more than one account I think one account has to be banned and other unbanned.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/zozze
DarKL0rD
Monky
Monky
DarKL0rD

PostSubject: Re: Lepakkooo ban appeal   Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:33 am

As far as I recall Jacob ordered to ban his other account (sankkuq) and to let him keep this account because when he just joined with it it had only a UF1 so it counted as a reset .
He was told not to join with the other account and that it will be banned , yet he joined ..
In my opinion the sankkuq account should be banned however about the lepakkooo account , he did brake some rules even with this account and got banned for it (not for multiaccount) so this should be considered as well..
P.S. I warned him once when he joined with the sankkuq account and after that with the lepakkooo account and he said some insult , I can't really remember exactly.

Last edited by DarKL0rD on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.scs-cruise.forum.st
sankkuq
Loser
Loser
sankkuq

PostSubject: Re: Lepakkooo ban appeal   Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 12:42 am

DarKL0rD wrote:
As far as I recall Jacob ordered to ban his other account (sankkuq) and to let him keep this account because when he just joined with it it had only a UF1 so it counted as a reset .
He was told not to join with the other account and that it will be banned , yet he joined ..
In my opinion the sankkuq account should be banned however about the lepakkooo account , he did brake some rules even with this account and got banned for it (not for multiaccount) so this should be considered as well..

Got banned for drifting, I guess it's not such a bad thing for permanent ban :p (with this lepakkkooo account)?
Back to top Go down
miwo
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
miwo

PostSubject: Re: Lepakkooo ban appeal   Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:47 am

sankkuq wrote:
Got banned for drifting, I guess it's not such a bad thing for permanent ban :p (with this lepakkkooo account)?

is not only with the lepakkooo account , because u use multiaccount look that:

sankkuq - 15 - Drifting, powersliding, disrespecting and insulting 06/04/2013

sankkuq - 999 - Speed hack 17/05/2014

lepakkooo- 7- drifting 29/05/2014

sankkuq / lepakkooo - 14 (EXTEND TO 999 PLEASE) - Multiaccount 09/06/2014

still do not know why you do not want to learn that you can not do drift.

Remember:

Racing, drifting and drag racing is not allowed

Using multiaccount is not allowed

I leave the link Server Rules for to read a little Wink
Back to top Go down
DarKL0rD
Monky
Monky
DarKL0rD

PostSubject: Re: Lepakkooo ban appeal   Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 1:52 am

After discussing with Jacob , It's been decided that both of the accounts will be banned permanently.
Topic Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.scs-cruise.forum.st
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lepakkooo ban appeal   Lepakkooo ban appeal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lepakkooo ban appeal
Page 1 of 1