Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_vote_lcapReporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_voting_barReporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_vote_lcapReporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_voting_barReporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. Flags_0

Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. Empty
PostSubject: Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck.   Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 4:53 am

My username: bowey.

Username Jussaduck: smallhali... ( i cant remember well)

In-game name: [SCS]JussaDuck.

Reason: -Swearing.
-Kicking without any reason.
-Abusing and disrespecting.

Evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/?piv2443rliy548q

Start looking from: 1:19.00

All starts there.

I have some pictures of him swearing after i saved my replay.
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck.   Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 6:07 am

i will have a look into this and deside wats gonna happen
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
MrBond
Getting Good
Getting Good

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck.   Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 7:46 am

after having looked at the replay, im gonna support jussa.
you did go WW, even though lots of people dont know.
You were being, as always, extremely arrogant AND ignorant.
You are known to get on the nerves of almost EVERYBODY on this server, i know you have pissed me off a few times.
Jussa was doing his job when he told you you went WW, dangerous driving may be for cops but WW isnt. WW is a KICKABLE offence.
jussa started swearing cos he was PISSED!!! FUNNY THAT!
He should have kicked you. End.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck.   Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:54 pm

I knows my rights, and if you find that, your ok to find that. But i dont care. It doesnt say its WW anywhere, and no matter how anoying i was, its not ok to swear.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck.   Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:54 pm

And please from now on. ONLY LET ADMINS AND MEMBERS(And ofc me, cuzz im reporting him) GIVE REPLYS.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck.   Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:39 am

bowey wrote:
I knows my rights, and if you find that, your ok to find that. But i dont care. It doesnt say its WW anywhere, and no matter how anoying i was, its not ok to swear.

it actually does say WW is the WW, and if you dont believe me Smile its in [SCS]Rules under the [SCS]Safety section on the homepage...

also, EVERYONE knows we drive on the rightside in our server, soo if you did go wrong way out of pits then it would be stupid because you have to go across the road...

just saying Smile
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck.   Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:00 am

John, its not about a ww-pits. He says i entered a house in the ww. Larry's house to be excact. But it doesnt say its ww anywhere. And at the other enter/exit of the house, it says i can exit. So then its logicly that i can enter in the other end.

xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck.   Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:17 am

I saw the replay, bowey it was partially your fault you attempted to make him feel powerless. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU THIS, WHEN A MEMBER SAYS ITS AGAINST RULES OR AGAINST POLICES WATEVER YOU LISTEN TO HIM AND YOU ABIDE IT. I DONT CARE WHETHER WHAT YOU THINK IT IS. YOUR FAULT FOR NOT LISTENING TO THE ONLY PERSON IN CHARGE (at that time)!!!!!!!!

Seriously if only Jussa had sworn once I sort of would have understood, but unfortunately Jussa you swore once or twice, you did unfortunately have the right to simply kick bowey for being a nuisance and disobeying you. But still you should not have sworn twice or more.

But according to thee rules, you are meant to get a kick, that is it. So when I see you in the server I will kick you as your punishment. (Aidan's new rule)

There has currently been no law stating that you must be banned or anything but simply a kick and sincee you only swore twice its allowed. If you swore around fiveish then obv it would end in a ban, from what I saw you will be recieving a kick from me. Attempting to avoid it will result in a one day ban.

That is me saying what punishment you will be recieving according to the newset rule and a minor consequence so its simple dnt leave when im there and await your kick, if u avoid its a days ban unless you loose connection or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck.   Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:35 am

Khaheel, he said it was the ww into that house. BUt how am i supposed to believe him, when i dont see any proof.

I wasnt being a nuance(or whatever that is). I was standing up for my rights. I want avitron to make the desicion about whats going to hapen here, and not you( No offence or anything).

Regards
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck.   Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:04 am

ok i watched the replay you can go any way in larry's house and come on jussa its like you never go ww and was swearing realy needed? this will stay as a warning to you next time its ban and suspension
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
Jacob
Special
Special
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck.   Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:13 am

Since some admins already looked on the replay I don't think its really necessary to do the same . They will do the right thing based on the evidence ...
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck.   Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:16 am

Oke, i except this.

So it turned out i was right after all. Tho, the SMALLEST thing Jussa can do, is give me his apologiez.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck.   Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting [SCS]Jussaduck.
Page 1 of 1