HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchRegisterLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Thu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Wed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by crazyje

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by crazyje

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

» l337 hax in SCS S2
Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:43 am by Scelder

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
 
Nadeox1
 
Avitron
 
LoriX
 
Jacob
 
P Bobby
 
AidanMurphy
 
Neko
 
Francisc
 
Volvo V70
 
Search
 
 

Display results as :
 
Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors

Share | 
 

 Vanessa <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:57 pm

loL nad xD
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
avatar

ranks foxking
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:25 am

Nadeox1 wrote:
Ps- I already gave you a nickname: Vanessa#SEXUALLY INNAPPROPRIATE CONTENT CENSORED# bounce


Nad , u are CRAZY o_O
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
avatar

ranks foxking
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:27 am

Bill Gates wrote:
Well to our community. I think everyone here likes the presence of a female cruiser to be along here with us, so as with any other cruiser that I fell. I am very honoured to have you cruising within our jurisdiction.

And I don't think you needed to intoduce yourselves to us, I mean since two days ago when everyone started to talk to you, you are almost attract as much attention as a typical Admin.

xD


It is why she is a girl, speaks more languages ​​than Obama, and is new.

Here in Brazil the other day was a holiday, everybody have fun, less Vanessa who was in Canada >.>
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
avatar

Join date : 2011-07-07
Age : 23
Location : Halifax

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:36 am

wow Bill...and i thought i had a HUUUGGEE signiture ;D
Back to top Go down
http://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:43 am

GuuiStyLe wrote:
Nadeox1 wrote:
Ps- I already gave you a nickname: Vanessa#SEXUALLY INNAPPROPRIATE CONTENT CENSORED# bounce


Nad , u are CRAZY o_O


_____________________________________________

#SEXUALLY INNAPPROPRIATE CONTENT CENSORED# #Inappropriate Content Censored# You -.-'
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
avatar

ranks SCS Owner
Join date : 2011-06-25
Age : 30
Location : Comewijne, Suriname

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:49 am

ok i dont get it why not put your forum name Vanessa.
and i can change your name if you want

___________
[SCS]Avitron
ART¥Avitron
             




Youtube
Back to top Go down
http://scs-cruise.forum.st
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:23 am

loL bobby, its not a signature, its just a quick thing that I like to keep as my conclusion.

And wow I am glad that I put the consor filter on forums otherwise we wud've had a lot of issues to deal with.

Quote :
#SEXUALLY INNAPPROPRIATE CONTENT CENSORED# #Inappropriate Content Censored# You -.-'


Last edited by Bill Gates on Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:24 am

what is wrong with her current name lol?
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
avatar

ranks Old Admin
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 22
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:41 am

espiguinha wrote:
#SEXUALLY INNAPPROPRIATE CONTENT CENSORED# #Inappropriate Content Censored# You -.-'

Take it with a smile ^_^ - I said get ready to be trolled Razz
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
avatar

ranks foxking
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:06 am

Nadeox1 wrote:
espiguinha wrote:
#SEXUALLY INNAPPROPRIATE CONTENT CENSORED# #Inappropriate Content Censored# You -.-'

Take it with a smile ^_^ - I said get ready to be trolled Razz



TROLLED





Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
avatar

ranks Old Admin
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 22
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:12 am

Well..a new nick for you. It's like when i pronouce Vanessa, it turns out like:

VAN ER ZA
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:14 am

Finally censored all the harrasment comments, that took 10 mins to do and all becuase someone posted something and it went on as a chain reaction. And worst of all I didn't even know what it meant (well I knew another word sort of defining it I guess).

Anyway stop trolling here! Seriously u guys need to learn some manners!

And Nad, thank you for editting your primary post.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
avatar

Join date : 2011-10-14
Age : 20
Location : My room.

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:29 am

Be nice to her. Dont try to be funny. Like u would like if we wud say that sh!t about u. Dont try to be funny. Have respect.


Itsa not like we would call u Van Er Za if it was ur name Nadeox...

Try to do fcking NORMAL!

Thank you for reading this message.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
avatar

ranks Old Admin
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 22
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:08 am

bowey wrote:
Be nice to her. Dont try to be funny. Like u would like if we wud say that sh!t about u. Dont try to be funny. Have respect.


Itsa not like we would call u Van Er Za if it was ur name Nadeox...

Try to do fcking NORMAL!

Thank you for reading this message.

Regards.

Love me or hate me. That's it.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:24 am

Avitron wrote:
ok i dont get it why not put your forum name Vanessa.
and i can change your name if you want


Sry... Its ma BF Account then he gave it to me because i dont want to play lfs anymore...
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
avatar

ranks foxking
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:33 am

espiguinha wrote:
Avitron wrote:
ok i dont get it why not put your forum name Vanessa.
and i can change your name if you want


Sry... Its ma BF Account then he gave it to me because i dont want to play lfs anymore...


Why I think you have more than 16 years? >.>


Last edited by GuuiStyLe on Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No matter *-*)
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
avatar

ranks foxking
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:37 am

espiguinha wrote:
GuuiStyLe wrote:
Nadeox1 wrote:
Ps- I already gave you a nickname: Vanessa#SEXUALLY INNAPPROPRIATE CONTENT CENSORED# bounce


Nad , u are CRAZY o_O


_____________________________________________

#SEXUALLY INNAPPROPRIATE CONTENT CENSORED# #Inappropriate Content
Censored# You -.-'




It's ugly girl cuss you know? >.>

I am a man who does not swear (Yeah only when I'm very nervous, which is almost always Embarassed )
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:02 am

GuuiStyLe wrote:
espiguinha wrote:
GuuiStyLe wrote:
Nadeox1 wrote:
Ps- I already gave you a nickname: Vanessa#SEXUALLY INNAPPROPRIATE CONTENT CENSORED# bounce


Nad , u are CRAZY o_O


_____________________________________________

#SEXUALLY INNAPPROPRIATE CONTENT CENSORED# #Inappropriate Content
Censored# You -.-'




It's ugly girl cuss you know? >.>

I am a man who does not swear (Yeah only when I'm very nervous, which is almost always Embarassed )



... And im not older than 16...
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:32 am

Are you sure vanessa your not older than 16.... u look like a little older than 16. When I say a little older I mean u like ur 19 yrs old. And Gui cut out the rudeness.

Quote :
Sry... Its ma BF Account then he gave it to me because i dont want to play lfs anymore...
Why are you sorry, he simply asked u a question.
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
avatar

ranks foxking
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:37 am

Ok Bill, ;T .

I overdid it :T


Sry Vanessa , Sry Bill ;l
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:40 am

U should not need to apologise to me, it is unneseccary, just saying sry to her is gd enough for the everybody.
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
avatar

ranks Old Admin
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 22
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:10 am

Can we lock this thread before going too much offtopic?

To recap. Welcome to scs. Personally I dont care if you are a girl or not, the important thing is that you are a good cruiser and doesnt cause any problem.


TO BILL - is that a signature or a monologue/poem?!?
Back to top Go down
GuuiStyLe
[SCS]Member
[SCS]Member
avatar

ranks foxking
Join date : 2011-09-07
Age : 17
Location : Brazil

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:19 am

Nadeox1 wrote:
Can we lock this thread before going too much offtopic?

To recap. Welcome to scs. Personally I dont care if you are a girl or not, the important thing is that you are a good cruiser and doesnt cause any problem.


TO BILL - is that a signature or a monologue/poem?!?



While there is matter, is never off topic now, if you're uncomfortable, just do not look expensive.

You just want to know her like I want to know you and you are never not there, the only ones who should know something about you, is the only Avi Bobby and Aidan.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:26 am

Nad, I love my long conclusion "Signature"

And this can never go off topic, its after all in the Beginners Forum, and I guess Vanessa is a beginner I think she started cruising with us at beginning of january or something like that i think. But anyways you are one to talk about going off topic but instead you trolled along. So no there is no need to lock this topic.

Its not a poem nad, theyre quotes! Read them, and you will learn something important school does not teach you.
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
avatar

ranks Old Admin
Join date : 2011-07-05
Age : 22
Location : Italy

PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:22 am

Ok. Ananas.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Vanessa <3   

Back to top Go down
 
Vanessa <3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» TDCAA Senior Girls Scores

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: [SCS]General Discussion :: Beginners Forum-
Jump to: