Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Report bowey I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Report bowey I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Report bowey I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Report bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Report bowey I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Report bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Report bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Report bowey I_vote_lcapReport bowey I_voting_barReport bowey I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Report bowey Flags_0

Report bowey

Go down 
+2
Volvo V70
Kenblock
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenblock
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Kenblock

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:35 am

[/url]i remember to report him from that
He tell me that i ban my self if you want fine me
for that i drift.
your lfs username:Kenblock

person your reporting username:bowey

person your reporting in-game name:[SCS]bowey/Ford Ka 1.4 TSI Sport

why you are reporting them:
btw if its posible i will vote +1 to fire bowey when we remove that he kick for STUPID REASON AND HE DONT WEARE THE SCS TAG FROM(and i remember that u fire rekis for that he dont weare the SCS tag) A DAY or TWO
Report bowey Lfs00000012
Report bowey Lfs00000011c
NOW THIS IS FOR I PARK FOR 5-10min
look the clock on left(up)
Report bowey Lfs00000013
Report bowey Lfs00000014
Report bowey Lfs00000015b
and i have two replays for ilegal park and AFK with SCS tag
download

download

i remember to report him from that
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:49 am

Mmm.

Ok, here is my reply.

1. How can u actually know that im AFK with my TAG on. Since im always at the PC, or im at Forum. Or im speccing others, which i was doing that day in FZ5. BTW, that replay of AFK with TAG wasnt today, but a WEEK ago.
2.Illegal Park, how come...If my engine is running, and im in N, cuzz sometimes i use Manual Clutch, im parked? Sometimes i wait for friend, sometimes im speccing others to see bad things.

Which brings me to the following.

Ken, in many days, i saw u drifting a lot. U might say u dont, but i see u driving sets without ABS or Tractioncontrol. About my tag, ive now found out that im supposed to wear it. But u drift, abnd drive dangarous. Uve also insulted me, by saying i need a doctor.

Drift is a INSTANT ban/kick. SO im not needed to give a warning for that. Im being nice, i gave u just a kick. Tho, if any admin says there is needed a ban for u drifting, its up to them.

Thx for readin.
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:59 am

Sadly, i do not have a replay to confirm this.
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:00 am

As we both now know bowey, we have to wear the SCS tag in server.
in terms of parking up or waiting for someone, make sure you get WAYYY out of the way of the track, or just drive slower and let them catch up. Or even better go back to pits.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:05 am

Server timed out...So was abt to when i saw all lagging.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:06 am

Ok. But that replay where i am in FZ5 is WEEK old or OLDER, cuzz i drove FOX for 1.5 weeks.
Back to top Go down

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:10 am

Ok, my turn to comment on.

Ken, unfortunately for you I am not going to bother even looking at the replay. In my opinion Illegal Parking is something that should be dealt by the Police Department in game or spectating by an Administrator. And also reporting him for not using SCS tag, I don't really know what to do honestly.

But bowey does have a good point, I do see you drifting a lot inside pits and on track. Once you were drifting in pits, I gave you a warning and you drove off and I also remember kicking you for drifting on track. Seriously man, theres loads of drift servers out there, theres even 2 or five drift servers in pereulok as well if you wish to use them.

And as for you bowey, I cannot do anything about what you commented, I even remember kicking him and all that, but as far as I am concerned he does not do it continuously after a spectate by me or a kick by me. So I cannot do anything about it, its only a decent report if you see him do it more than three times recorded within a replay. And also bowey it does not really matter whether a replay is even a year old, a report is a report. He may have forgotten to post it as well and all that, so you cannot criticise a report simply because of it's age.

And ken, you do not have to give us advice in whether you wish a Staff Member to get fired. If you have a problem with our staff not following our rules, then report him, and we deal with the bans and dismissals.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:20 am

Thanks for ur reply Bill.
Back to top Go down

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:24 am

Bowey You say drift aloud. But no crashing when drifting
i see u drift 2
i have replay?
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:25 am

I dont drift. I drive FOX and XFG now constantly. I was banned 7 days for drifting, and i NEVER EVER said drifting is aloud!
Back to top Go down
Kenblock
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Kenblock

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:49 am

but you can drift with FOX and CFG too its have so much set's for this two cars
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:50 am

For FOX;Dafault, for XFG:Ford Ka Sport.

BTW Ken, u say u dont drift. But ur using driftsetup, i can see it to the gear ratios. And ur ABS is TURNED OF.
Back to top Go down
aminomoussaa
Noob
Noob

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 10:57 am

I'M on the screenshots ! Embarassed i'm a little bit shy ......

HOW abs can affect on drift ?? No
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:00 am

When u press brakes HARD, they block. ABS stops them from blocking. Without ABS and brake balance on backwheels, drift goes easy. He has it turned of. xD]

I know how drifting goes, and Ken does it a lot. Hes good at it. I just want him to do it OUTSIDE SCS.
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:17 pm

i have told you guys many times when you are on the server wear your scs tagg if you dont wear it means you dont want to be in the scs team. Bowey i have warned you already you are kicking players for ww pits wtf is that all about? if players go ww pits you just spectate them.
and also looking at the screen shots looks like that you are eligal parking i atleast espect you to follow the rules and also you are realy close to getting fired.
and i know you gonna be bitching about that scs is not a good team we are a good team follow the rules.
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:30 pm

bowey wrote:
When u press brakes HARD, they block. ABS stops them from blocking. Without ABS and brake balance on backwheels, drift goes easy. He has it turned of. xD]

I know how drifting goes, and Ken does it a lot. Hes good at it. I just want him to do it OUTSIDE SCS.
LIAR
Back to top Go down
Kenblock
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Kenblock

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:27 pm

bowey im good on drift and theare no matter does ur abs is on or off if u give more gas u can dreift again so....
Back to top Go down
Kenblock
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Kenblock

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 8:36 pm

btw i remember that i hahe pic with him spaming and then kick him seelf
Report bowey Lfs00000010w
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:30 pm

-DRIFT IS NOT ALLOWED
-SPAMMING IS NOT ALLOWED
-KICKING FOR WW IS NOT ALLOWED
-PARKING ON ROAD OR ROAD SIDES IS NOT ALLOWED
-KICKING FOR HORN USE IS NOT ALLOWED

Not gonna take part of anybody, let the owner or co-owner say something.

I PLEASE KEN AND BOWEY NOT TO POST HERE ANYMORE TILL OWNERS REPLY.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 11:48 pm

No, I wont be bitching about anything . I respect the choices that you guys make. And Nadeox, all those things. Ok that wasnt good.

Please, im just asking for 1 more chance. If i do that wrong, it's over.
Back to top Go down

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:04 am

Ok bowey, listen as Avi has responded and spoke, you are on you last thin strand of string. Please do not let it break apart once again.

And also bowey, honestly it does not really matter whether a person has Anti Lock Braking System (ABS) or Traction Control (TC) on or off. It's the way the cruiser wishes to keep his car. You cannot blame someone and predict when they drift, heck bowey I can drift when ABS and Traction Control is ON!

But some people including me find it fun when those settings are kept off as they require real skill to control the car for eg in a BF1 without TC acceleration smoothly is hard but FUN! So ken if you would not mind agreeing with me, isnt it fun when ABS is kept off?

Anyway back to the point, bowey Last piece of string. If you do have any doubts about our rules, please feel free to ask me. I am your portable rule database sever (whenever I am online) xD

Well, 2 days till new year, hope you prepare or it nicely!
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:30 am

Yes. Im sorry to all that i pissed of. And im sorry for disrespecting the Rules of SCS. I will try to do better. To everyone, a nice newyear!Put some firework in the air!!
Back to top Go down

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 1:33 am

Well do not worry, it was an unintentional mistake. Just try not to do it again. And as I said above, if you are in doubt about any of our rules, please ask me at anytime while i'm on server unless I am in a pursuit.
Back to top Go down
Kenblock
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Kenblock

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:39 am

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand a fresh copi from today 30/12/2011
Report bowey Lfs00000018
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 2:40 am

Testing swearfilter...Stop about this report...Its over...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Report bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Report bowey   Report bowey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report bowey
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next