Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Re-report for Bowey I_vote_lcapRe-report for Bowey I_voting_barRe-report for Bowey I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Re-report for Bowey I_vote_lcapRe-report for Bowey I_voting_barRe-report for Bowey I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Re-report for Bowey Flags_0

Re-report for Bowey

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Re-report for Bowey Empty
PostSubject: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:00 am

LFSP Username of Subject: Bowey

Reason: Bowey has abused Nadeox1 by calling him an "idiot", for no clear reason. The moment I saw this, I censored the word MYSELF to prevent further spam along the forum and to prevent further argument.

Supporting Evidence: The topic can be directly accessed by clicking HERE (NB: You must be logged in to use this hyperlink). Please Open the spoiler for a snip image of bowey post after I have censored his abusive content.
Spoiler:

Other Info: I have created this Report Abuse Form as I am sick and tired of people not showing a little respect to SCS Administrators simply for a silly thing like this. I understand and admit that a numerous Members and Administrators have had arguments with me, but I did sort it out. I made this report so that either these two just stop arguing for no reason or atleast they can take out some time to sort out their issues. That is all.

If Administrators do not believe that bowey actually wrote the comment "Idiot" from where I censored it, you may check in the Administration Panel and look up recent events or something similar to that which shows in detail every single thing that has been occured within the forum. NB: This is only available to Administrators.

I will post up a screenshot of this as well, but unfortunately I have forgotten how to find this feature, but I will post up a screenshot once I have found the feature.

I thank all of you who have read this Report Abuse Form.

And I wish you a Happy New Year.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:01 am

Dude

There is a CIENTIST that said in 2012 we will die and world will end. Ur seriously stupid to think i called Nadeox a Idiot!Think BETTER befoire u report some1 ! for god sake!
Back to top Go down
http://volvo.com
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:04 am

I dont apriciate it that u report without considring any other options to find out WHO i called Idiot! Ur a Admin, and they should know that there are always other options for something like that word!
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:09 am

CIENTIST. GrammarNazi.

Scientist Neutral

And you also insulted BillGates (<3) by calling him Idiot. Do us a Xmas Gift and Go away from SCS.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:10 am

Where did i call Bill a idiot?I never said that.
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:11 am

Ur seriously stupid to think i called Nadeox a Idiot!
^^^^ ^^^

That's what you said.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:13 am

Yes, i said i think he was stupid. But i didnt call him idiot. Please, read before u say something...
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:14 am

Stupid is an insult to his cleverage (<< It is written like that?)
Back to top Go down
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:14 am

PS- STOP IT HERE NOW.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:16 am

No, i dont wanna stop!
I wanna know what i do wrong, in your eyes.

@ Bill.

I didnt call YOU or NADEOX a !d!ot. Ok, u understand??I dont swear around Xmas, and not at all , i do my best not to.

I would like it if this topic would be locked. Or Removed.

Regards
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:22 am

Ok, thats enough. No MORE comments FROM BOTH OF YOU!

I reported bowey here. This is a report Abuse application form, unless bowey you would like another Report Abuse form to be written against you once AGAIN, please do not comment here and continue to argue. I posted this up, so that you two can sort out things between you two or so that you two can suddenly atleast not talkt o each other to prevent argument.

Look you guys can talk to each other somewhere else if you wish. Please do not spam forums here. And also, bowey Cinest or whatever does not exist within the english dictionary. You should know that Nadeox1 was joking. I don't care if you called Nadeox1 an Idiot as a joke either. Nadeox1 didn't abuse anyone within the post.

Now as said, anyone else may comment here besides Nadeox1 or Bowey. Otherwise I will file a ban form for spamming inside the forum even after being given a warning and issue you a forum ban for 7 days.
Back to top Go down
Avitron
[SCS]Owner
[SCS]Owner
Avitron

ranks SCS Owner

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:48 am

I this its becouse nad is blaming bowey for getting him banned and suspended
Back to top Go down
https://scs-cruise.forum.st
Nadeox1
Legend
Legend
Nadeox1

ranks Old Admin

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:49 am

I'm not so bastard to wanting him to get banned.

Duh, i just read BillGates post, I will shut up now.
Back to top Go down
Volvo V70
ART¥Racing
ART¥Racing
Volvo V70

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 4:58 am

Im ok with Nadeox1 to be a little mad and blame me, many people do. He even has the right to in my country.But i do want it to stop. Xmas is a time of forgiving, and i would LOVE to be forgivven. Please, forgive me.
Back to top Go down
AidanMurphy
Legend
Legend
AidanMurphy

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 6:04 am

It is getting to the point where Bowey and Nadeox are getting pathetic, I suggest to both of you to go into a private chat, and sort your differences out. You are both part of the SCS team and family.
What's done is done and cannot be undone. It's time to forget about it and move the fudge on!
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 8:25 am

i agree with Aidan here, you need to sort it..because

you are both on your last ban warnings...

and tbh you need to sort stuff out...
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 9:16 am

bowey wrote:
Dude

There is a CIENTIST that said in 2012 we will die and world will end. Ur seriously stupid to think i called Nadeox a Idiot!Think BETTER befoire u report some1 ! for god sake!

you kept saying this.
It almost make me cry when you speak about doomsday.
You #Inappropriate Content Censored# believe mayas? if you think so then think. Read this
and btw mayas need to eat #Inappropriate Content Censored# when they admit its fake. Nothings gonna happen. world will be alive 2 million years or even more

http://www.nasa.gov/topics/earth/features/2012.html
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:21 am

Actually Ville, one of the reason many people believe that the mayans are correct is due to the benifit they have given with their knowledge (In simple words they are very clever). They have made very complex astronomical discoveries in ancient times such as exactly finding the length of a lunar period, they have also indentified and calculated every winter and solar solsitice that occurs and they have also lead to amazing mathematical discoveries which otherwise would lead us to no understanding around geometry especially circles. They have also stated that there are 360 degrees within a circle (they made it up themselves, thus we use it) and also found out that the Ratio of a circle with one unit is directly proportional to its circumference and have said that it is exactly the constant PI (greek letter). They have also found out alongside the babilonians (not sure how you spell it) that there is a direct link of a certain angle (approx 53.7 degrees), and have named it ONE RADIAN. Thus that is how we understand the knowledge of how radians are more mathematically sensible to use than degrees to measure angles. And have said that there are 2 pi radians in a complete circle.

So do not say that the Mayans are dumb. But by this I am not saying the domsday of December 2012 is correct.

I believe that the world ITSELF wont end even next year because I think the world is too young. I think and many other scientistcs have predicted this, that the world may get consumed by our sun as it turns to the next solar star phase as a Red Giant, which will cause the sun to expand and will cause all planets up to saturn to get consumed either by being disintegrated or by distintergration by grativation pull. But I also believe that I will die whenever God chooses and decides for me to die. I do not believe that there is a fixed certain day, I will die whenever I die, you can't predict that!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:42 am

heres one thing translated in english

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fi&u=http://www.hs.fi/a1305550515972&ei=mZj3TvePJMSBOqW70aoB&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CEIQ7gEwAA&prev=/search%3Fq%3DAsiantuntijat:%2BMayat%2Beiv%25C3%25A4t%2Bennusta%2Bmaailmanloppua%2Bensi%2Bvuodeksi%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:fi:official%26biw%3D1155%26bih%3D606%26prmd%3Dimvns

hope it works

But lets go to the word,
Bowey why you are so stupid as now? One thing i believe is that what you said boweyh in first page. but i dnt care if its happen or not. but world for my opinion still gonna be here over 4 mil years. also nadeox1 is funny and humour guy, if he says example.. ''haha im kill you'' doesnt mean he will kill you. i have noticed it and im right of it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Re-report for Bowey   Re-report for Bowey I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Re-report for Bowey
Page 1 of 1