Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Girodb Report #2 I_vote_lcapGirodb Report #2 I_voting_barGirodb Report #2 I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Girodb Report #2 I_vote_lcapGirodb Report #2 I_voting_barGirodb Report #2 I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Girodb Report #2 Flags_0

Girodb Report #2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:03 am

your lfs username: Raptor86

person your reporting username: Girodb(i think)

person your reporting in-game name: Bruno

why you are reporting them: Same name as scs but it LFT it was SCS but forgot to take screenshot of that

evidence: http://www.2shared.com/photo/7Nityi9f/lfs_00000006.html
http://www.2shared.com/photo/oA-X11eD/lfs_00000007.html
http://www.2shared.com/photo/qsLUJdK4/lfs_00000008.html
Back to top Go down
Invité

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:43 am

Lol?
I right to, LFT = La French Team, my Team
Back to top Go down

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:01 am

U still have used SCS Display Name colour scheme have you not?

Back to top Go down
Invité

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:16 am

Vérité: I use the "SCS" Color for fun.
Is prohibed?
Back to top Go down

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:36 pm

Well have you taken permission from us in the first place. What you have done is breach multiple REAL WORLD LAW OBLIGATIONS such as the Copyright Act, we wont take it ourselves on the next level but do you wish for there to be an actual litigation (lawsuit)?

You have also breached the Trademark law by using our colours as they are a sign of our server. Usage of our own colours may give you personally an unfair advantage as they may think that the server is approved Officially by SCS.

So is it not allowed, or is it Prohibited? Yes it is according to the Worldwide Trade Allegation Laws that are enforced worldwide whether you may know of it or not.

Therefore these laws if we use them and apply them here on this situation, do not allow you to use the [SCS] tag, the SCS Colour theme at all. This is of course unless you are granted special permission to do so only.

If you do not believe me, you can check out the law allegations yourself and come back to me. Or you can just ask us here for special usage rights by our consent.

Now you may be coming back and telling me how it is your own server and it is not witihin our jurisdictions to take any actions for these such acts. Well we can take action and give you consequences that limit the ability for you to visit an SCS server if this continues without our permission.
Back to top Go down

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:12 pm

it is called plagiarising
Its Not For Fun
Back to top Go down
Invité

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 1:49 pm

Ok, i not use scs color now,i understand, it's the SCS propiety.

BlueBerry: why u hate me? U can see my brain?
Back to top Go down

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:53 pm

I Dont Hate You
Anyone dont follow rule, i report
its my job
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:12 am

Bill Gates wrote:
Well have you taken permission from us in the first place. What you have done is breach multiple REAL WORLD LAW OBLIGATIONS such as the Copyright Act, we wont take it ourselves on the next level but do you wish for there to be an actual litigation (lawsuit)?

You have also breached the Trademark law by using our colours as they are a sign of our server. Usage of our own colours may give you personally an unfair advantage as they may think that the server is approved Officially by SCS.

If he don't use the word "SCS" in the name, he isn't broking any rule. You only own that, "SCS", because is the name of your team. Of course he used SCS's colours, but he doesn't need your permission to use them because you DON'T own them. Did you bought any "SCS colours" rights? No. Did you bought any "Cruise City S2" rights? No. Noone is owner of any colours, they are made for everyone. You don't own SCS colours, or "Cruise City S2" name. If you guys want to ban him, you can do it, but it will be unfair, because he isn't broking any copyright rule or any other "world rules". And what about you? And me? We are playing on Cracked S2. THAT's illegal, not what Bruno is doing. So Bruno, they can ban you if they want but it will be unfair. If you dont put "SCS" in your server name, there is nothing wrong.

PD: In fact, Bill, he can also call his server "SCS Cruise City S2" legally, because you dont have any rights on "SCS" team name, or "Cruise City S2" server name, or SCS server name colours. But of course, anyone will do that.
Back to top Go down

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:22 am

The copyright law doesnt only cover items that are on sale and/or have been purchased. The copyright law is to keep orignal things intact to the person/company that first used it. In our case the company is SCS.

And this isnt illegal exactly, it is simply against Live For Speed terms of Conduct. Which I seriously do not care about. I do not like it when people copy other stuff whether small or big without the main chair person's permission.
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 12:44 am

Bill Gates wrote:
The copyright law doesnt only cover items that are on sale and/or have been purchased. The copyright law is to keep orignal things intact to the person/company that first used it. In our case the company is SCS.

And this isnt illegal exactly, it is simply against Live For Speed terms of Conduct. Which I seriously do not care about. I do not like it when people copy other stuff whether small or big without the main chair person's permission.

But you can't tell him to not use SCS colours. That's ridiculous, colours are made for everyone. I know his server's name is very similar to SCS's, but you can't command him to change it. That's what i'm trying to tell you. If i were Bruno if you tell me to change my server's name like that, i wouldn't change it, because that's very inappropiate. You can ask him to change his server's name like "Please can you change your server's name?". You don't have to be so hard on him.
Back to top Go down

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 1:52 am

I actually went on his server yesterday and I did ask him kindly to change it as it may confuse some people.

He kindly agreed with me and listened. And don't tell me not to be harsh on somebody, honestly have you seen me shout at him at, NO not to him so far.

So dont complain about things that havent occured yet.
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 2:06 am

Bill Gates wrote:
I actually went on his server yesterday and I did ask him kindly to change it as it may confuse some people.

He kindly agreed with me and listened. And don't tell me not to be harsh on somebody, honestly have you seen me shout at him at, NO not to him so far.

So dont complain about things that havent occured yet.

First of all, I don't care if you went to his server and asked him to change his server's name, I'm talking about your reply in this post. Second, shouting is not needed to be hard on someone. And third, you said: "Well we can take action and give you consequences that limit the ability for you to visit an SCS server if this continues without our permission.". Are you sure you were not being that hard on him? Because you threatened him with a ban when you can't ban him for that reason. I only want to see you saying "please". That's all.

PD: Don't reply again please, i don't want to argue with you.
Back to top Go down

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 3:59 am

Actually you cannot do anything to me. All the power YOU (everyone here) have is to sack me, thats your max.

But I dont think you read carefully, I said you may.

Read first. And I can be as harsh as I wish to be. Its what makes me different from all of you here. everyone is different, my difference is that I dont take things with grief, I take it all seriously.

He never asked anyone if he could use even our colours in the first place did he? NO!

Anyway why the hell u complaining to me, you got a problem with me, take it further dont weep about something that I cant do anything about.
Back to top Go down
Invité

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:39 am

I made a mistake, I did not respect the agreement of the SCS, I would not do that mistake again now and I'm sorry.

(Sorry the my bad English)
Back to top Go down
P Bobby
Legend
Legend
P Bobby

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 5:45 am

right, this is getting beyond the joke, bruno said sorry, thats final

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/​boooooobeeee

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 8:56 am

Well I appreciate your apology and would like to thank you for apologising. And you simply did not know, so its all good.

And you guys need to stop apologising for "bad english". Honestly it wasnt bad. Even if it is hard for you to write is english, just write it. Or use a translator (although we would reccomend you not to.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Girodb Report #2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Girodb Report #2   Girodb Report #2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Girodb Report #2
Page 1 of 1