Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 3:07 pm by Taffel

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_voting_barReporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapReporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_voting_barReporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 Flags_0

Reporting Girodb

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Invité

Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reporting Girodb    Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:23 am

I have already given him € 450, if he wants to give him the remaining € 500 and we close this subject, you agree?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Girodb    Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:33 am

Look bruno it will work out if avi says the punishment is cash. And if he says an ammount it will be the total ammount MINUS the ammount you have already payed him. This will only work if avi decides your punishment to be cash to Blueberry and if Blueberry agrees that you have payed him whatever ammount. Otherwise if he disagrees then he disagrees unless you gotta screenshot, replay isnt good enough. The screenshot also needs the time and DATE clearly shown.

If your punishment isnt paying Blueberry, then its most likely to either be a ban from the server or no punishment at all. So far I as the administrator say that you got no punishment due to the fact that there are no visible rules on this matter. Hopefully you can have a word with avi about your punishment and etc.

I cant give you any punishment YET, but maybe you may be punished later or maybe not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Girodb    Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:06 am

He was chasing me the whole time con 1-5. he caght me on con 5 and he made me pay fine
I Dont Agree
Girodb will not give me Cash
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Girodb    Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 2:07 am

I Come here to put report
NOT to get a refund
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Girodb    Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 4:23 am

ok, so we thank you for your report submission.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Girodb    Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:50 am

Smile
Please Finalize what is going to happen now
Back to top Go down
Invité

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Girodb    Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:04 am

Non, mais quel arrogance!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Girodb    Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:16 am

Stop speaking french here!

Rough translation from my mate "No, but what arrogance".

Which doesnt make sense as you are calling him arrogant but you tried to prevent your self from getting a proper punishment which may be a ban and etc.

I have told you many times that you go too close to your suspects when chasing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting Girodb    Reporting Girodb  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting Girodb
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2