Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Discord Server
Latest topics
» Hai, its me IDK :)
Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2020 11:26 am by Jorks

» Player Newbie Crasher and Insulting
Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:04 am by Wallace_Portugal

» [Report] ARG TDI (subofer)
Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 12:01 am by Guest

» Cozmic's Gallery of Random Fails, Crashes, etc.
Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 10:13 am by TheCozmicDragon

» {APP} [SCS]Cruise City Strobe
Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 21, 2017 7:32 am by Guest

» [RO] Andrei's Album
Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 19, 2017 7:35 am by Guest

» "Pros" going ww and deceiving a player
Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am by VANKO

» COMPENSATION FOR PEREULOK USERS READ FIRST*
Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 04, 2017 4:23 am by tariksarper

» DolbyPro's Album
Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am by Lewis

Donation
Top posters
Scelder
Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_vote_lcapReporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_voting_barReporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_vote_rcap 
Nadeox1
Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_vote_lcapReporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_voting_barReporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_vote_rcap 
Avitron
Jacob
LoriX
P Bobby
AidanMurphy
Neko
Francisc
Volvo V70
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Visitors
Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN Flags_0

Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN   Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:16 am

your lfs username: Metagross

person your reporting username: bobf, LOLAMOLUSCO

person your reporting in-game name: [BR]GUI

why you are reporting them: Do you remember that a few days ago i reported this guy for using tele hack and got banned for 999 days. Well, now i saw him WITH SAME NAME (facepalm), but with another account. So i'm reporting him for multiaccount now.

evidence: http://www.mediafire.com/?idqlm522n3d5hxr
Back to top Go down
GUI Gui
Noob
Noob

PostSubject: Re: Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN   Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:19 am

and actually I'm with somebody you have to tell you what I did not use hack now What you got against the other can not let me play in peace now that I was still happy because I'm driving again I did wrong in someone tells me so was driving if you see me using hack somewhere in the replay can banish me forever I was just driving, I just wanted to play Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Metagross
Administrator
Administrator
Metagross

ranks Pls

PostSubject: Re: Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN   Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:23 am

GUI Gui wrote:
and actually I'm with somebody you have to tell you what I did not use hack now What you got against the other can not let me play in peace now that I was still happy because I'm driving again I did wrong in someone tells me so was driving if you see me using hack somewhere in the replay can banish me forever I was just driving Exclamation

You made another account to play there when you are banned. That's punishable with 999 days too. Man, if you are going to do that, at least change your name -___- If you dont, everyone will know that you are bobf and thate you are doing multiaccount ¬¬
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN   Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:56 am

Unfortunately GUI, you must know that we never let hackers enter out server at all.

A hacker is permanently banned. I will investigate this replay as of later. Using Multiple accounts for what so ever reason is breaking our rules of conduct. If you keep this persisting we will enforce an IP Banishment on you. And if you try to avoid that, woah you do not want to know what we can do. So please come back to us after 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN   Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting GUI (Portuguese one) AGAIN
Page 1 of 1